do you like how diapers look on the outside or the inside padding?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
do you like how diapers look on the outside with plastic layer and/or the prints or the inside padding? I see the inside padding and get this feeling of restlessness since I want it to surround my pelvis.

Reactions: TigerDL, diaperboy, littledreamers333 and 1 other person
I like it all. I’m completely obsessed with diapers. 🤗

I love the look of outside more. I also have a thing for smooth plastic and padded items.

Sounds like you see the inside of the diaper and start getting really excited to get wearing. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: AndyPandy, ElPulpo, TheSwiftie and 2 others
Str88jacketabdl said:
I like it all. I’m completely obsessed with diapers. 🤗

I love the look of outside more. I also have a think for smooth plastic and padded items.

Sounds like you see the inside of the diaper and start getting really excited to get wearing. :)
yes exactly

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and LinkDL
paddedplayer said:
I see the inside padding and get this feeling of restlessness since I want it to surround my pelvis.
I get the same kind of thing when I'm fluffing/prepping my diaper to put on. When I see the inside I just get a sudden anxious feeling of REALLY wanting it on immediately, kind of like I'm not putting it on fast enough. It just looks so looks so cozy and inviting and I want it on RIGHT NOW.😭

Then as soon as I'm taped in I have a calm content happy feeling that kind of washes over while I'm looking over it in the mirror and checking the leak guards.🤗
I've been wearing for a long time and still get this. I just LOVE the comfort of being diapered SOOOO much!🥰😭

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and Pelusos
I like the outside of the diaper with the prints and the tape. I don't like covering up my diaper when I'm in my apartment because I want the diaper to be showing

The inside of a diaper doesn't faze me except for how it works.

The outside, however, I really like the colors and designs of many of the diapers out there.

Reactions: TheSwiftie
I like both but the softness of the inside is way more sensual to me which makes it more important. The sight of the outside gets me riled for the feel of the inside. Like if the diaper looks good then it's definitely going to feel good.

Reactions: paddedplayer
I prefer how the outside looks. I can’t see the inside once it’s on so as long as it does what it should I’m happy

Both are appealing in different ways. When I fluff my diaper and lay it out and look at the inside all white and pure with it's tall leap guards in excites me to think of my boy parts being nestled in that fluffy pillow. And then after my diaper is all taped up and adjusted I like to look in the mirror and enjoy the look of me and a diaper getting ready for my day.

Reactions: TigerDL, paddedplayer, chamberpot and 1 other person
GoodnitesXL21 said:
I get the same kind of thing when I'm fluffing/prepping my diaper to put on. When I see the inside I just get a sudden anxious feeling of REALLY wanting it on immediately, kind of like I'm not putting it on fast enough. It just looks so looks so cozy and inviting and I want it on RIGHT NOW.😭

Then as soon as I'm taped in I have a calm content happy feeling that kind of washes over while I'm looking over it in the mirror and checking the leak guards.🤗
I've been wearing for a long time and still get this. I just LOVE the comfort of being diapered SOOOO much!🥰😭
I'm the same.
I love the clear white ones outside and inside. But sometimes I buy another coloured, some 'medical' green or purple, these are also fine but white is my favorite ever.

Reactions: ElPulpo
I need a very good adsorbing , plastic back 4 tape diaper first !
Then colors and prints are my preferences, cute feminine girly looking but I don't mind wearing white diapers at all !

Reactions: Fattrick
I like how most diapers/nappies look. Although often I do think plain white nappies are boring particularly adult pull ups. I much prefer drynites/underjams colours and don't mind between coloured medical looking or printed nappies too. Sometimes I'm more in the mood for prints than others. I guess it reflects the normal underwear I have that's either brightly coloured or pattened

I don't really care what the outside looks like unless it's something really childish/babyish which, while to each their own, isn't my thing and I would prefer to not wear that. But I care a lot more about what it feels like inside, especially when wet.

I do like the 'outside' look of a properly-fitted, plastic-backed disposable. However, I tend to pay more attention to the yellow padding inside whenever I’m changing or being changed.

I think I look most like a 'big baby' when I'm wearing a cloth diaper of some type ... whether that's a pocket diaper, a prefold in a cover, or an Omutsu-type diaper. I guess I enjoy a prefold in plastic pants most, though; that ‘yellow badge of shame’ still seems to excite me.

Definitely the outside, smooth and shiny please!

I like how they look inside and outside. Sometimes how they look is sexy for me and sometimes they just look comfy or cute or are a visual reminder that I'm going to have a super relaxed night and won't even have to walk to the bathroom to go pee.

Reactions: TigerDL
paddedplayer said:
Do you like how diapers look on the outside with plastic layer and/or the prints or the inside padding?
I love both! I agree with what several folks have said already. I love the look of the inside padding (and how soft it feels when it initally touches my skin). When I'm preparing a diaper, I get that rush feeling of wanting it on. Once I'm padded, admiring the job and my thicker bottom always makes me feel great. This is something that hasn't changed since I first started wearing diapers again.

I love the white, crinkly, smooth plastic and the way it wraps around and in between the legs. I find it so sexy to see the bulge and leg gatherers.

Reactions: paddedplayer and ElPulpo
Seems a bit of a redundant question for this forum. If someone disliked the look and feel of them I’d be baffled why they were here.

I concur with those who prefer plain white plastic diapers, which are also my favourites. I just love everything about quintessential pure whites - the feel and crinkle sound of their surface, the softness of the padding, and the lovely little wrinkles of the elastic leg gathers.

Reactions: Pelusos, paddedplayer and AndyPandy
Back