Do you have a fursuit, do you want one?

WittleWobin said:
How does one usually decide what animal they are?
Well I guess it's different for everyone. Could be what you connect with or just an animal you like. Some base it on animal characteristics such as;
Foxes can be sneaky sly and sexy
Rabbits are timid
Dogs can be fairhfull and strong
Cats can be very feminine and sensual

I feel most people chose based on the thought that if you could be an animal what would it be. Don't be afraid to go outside the box, lots of fursona are hybrid like foxes with wings etc.

People often go through several fursonas until they find one that feels right👍

fleckothefennec said:
Well I guess it's different for everyone. Could be what you connect with or just an animal you like. Some base it on animal characteristics such as;
Foxes can be sneaky sly and sexy
Rabbits are timid
Dogs can be fairhfull and strong
Cats can be very feminine and sensual

I feel most people chose based on the thought that if you could be an animal what would it be. Don't be afraid to go outside the box, lots of fursona are hybrid like foxes with wings etc.

People often go through several fursonas until they find one that feels right👍
Okey dokey thank you for the advice :)

fleckothefennec said:
Thanks for the reply.

Yah to have a suit built is pretty expensive and from the research I have done getting a discount priced suit gives you discount quality 🙄

I'm planning on making mine out of faux fur. It would take way too many animals to make a full fursuit and that would definitely hurt my soul. The furs I use for projects come from animals I hunt for food or donations from trappers who remove animals because of nuisance issue's. I don't condone trapping for fur but will definitely make use of animals when given to me, waste not want not.

This season I got a black bear, I'm making a throw for my couch and soap from the fat😁 I got little bear shaped soap molds. Also I ate the bear.
Where are you at? Alaska? I was so tempted to move to Alaska and live off the grid, but I aged. I still love the outdoors, though, and want to live in the "wild" still, and I relate much better to animals than people overall I am surprised I hadn't invested in a fur lifestyle, but I can't stand the heat of a costume, heat in general, like of life: not either, really. 'Tis why I considered Alaska. But Kudos!!! What does bear taste like? Don't say chicken!!!

Wondercrinkee said:
Where are you at? Alaska? I was so tempted to move to Alaska and live off the grid, but I aged. I still love the outdoors, though, and want to live in the "wild" still, and I relate much better to animals than people overall I am surprised I hadn't invested in a fur lifestyle, but I can't stand the heat of a costume, heat in general, like of life: not either, really. 'Tis why I considered Alaska. But Kudos!!! What does bear taste like? Don't say chicken!!!
I live on Sonora island off the coast of B.C. there are only about a dozen or so yearround residents. I want to take my sail to Alaska from here via the inside passage. At 42 I'm still fit enough for homesteading, glad I made the move now. Bear is a dark almost purplish meat, slightly greasy, with kind of a smokey taste, really depends heavily on its diet as to how well it will taste.

fleckothefennec said:
I live on Sonora island off the coast of B.C. there are only about a dozen or so yearround residents. I want to take my sail to Alaska from here via the inside passage. At 42 I'm still fit enough for homesteading, glad I made the move now. Bear is a dark almost purplish meat, slightly greasy, with kind of a smokey taste, really depends heavily on its diet as to how well it will taste.
Fascinating! I tried elk, deer, etc., but not bear yet. I watched the show, "Monsters inside me" about things that cause unique medical challenges to the body through life. One show was about a person who got worms from an undercooked bear steak. After that, it kinda put a sledgehammer on the thought, but I love meat and roughing it. I wish I was in my '40s! I am a pinch over that decade. I guess I still have piss, just low on the vinegar, so to speak. Homesteading is my still standing dream, though. I kinda do here with hens in my home. :giggle:

I had one, just a partial, that i bought on impulse, but never really "connected with"
Had no relation to my actual fursona what so ever.. was more to test the waters of how it felt to be fwuffyy ^.^
I keep saying i'll get my fursona commissioned, but its too hot in australia to really enjoy suiting properly 😅

Attachments

• received_1920438241580417.jpeg
    received_1920438241580417.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • received_1920438284913746.jpeg
    received_1920438284913746.jpeg
    47.4 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: fleckothefennec
SmolPupprrito said:
I had one, just a partial, that i bought on impulse, but never really "connected with"
Had no relation to my actual fursona what so ever.. was more to test the waters of how it felt to be fwuffyy ^.^
I keep saying i'll get my fursona commissioned, but its too hot in australia to really enjoy suiting properly 😅
Ooohhh cute, thanks for the pics. Yah I'm a little worried about the heat issue. I'm in Canada, not as hot as Australia but it still gets pretty warm, too warm to wear a full body fur coat. Perhaps winter fursuiting 👍

Reactions: SmolPupprrito
Would love to get one one day. Just a little too freaked out that I might get caught though

SmolPupprrito said:
Very cute! 10/10 am very jelly

Reactions: SmolPupprrito
Back