Do you have a babysitter?

PrettyAlice

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Have many babies and little girls have a babysitter. Perhaps a young lady who looks after you when Mummy is out. If so, is she very strict and does she discipline you if you a naughty? Does she deliberately humiliate you knowing that this is what your Mummy wants?

I am in my thirties and have a babysitter in her early twenties. Mummy is mid-fifties but is not my wife and we do not live together although I stay at her house very often for weekends and more. Since Mummy is frequently out she needs a babysitter to look after me quite often. Both of them are very strict and use corporal punishment and other humiliations such as mouth soapings and corner time.

Reactions: BBBen, KBoy, Happy2BeInNappies2 and 1 other person
I met someone at a munch once several years ago and spent the night at her house but that didn't go as well as I had hoped...ever since then I've been trying to find one a babysitter or mommy but they are really hard to find! How did you meet your mommy/baby sitter?

Last edited:
My Mummy is a dressmaker and we met when I contacted her to see if she would make me some little girl dresses. A friend had given me her name as he knew she catered for cross-dressers. We got to know each other over the coming months and gradually developed a Mummy and daughter relationship. It continues to grow and is built on mutual trust and genuine feelings for each other. My babysitter is the adult daughter of one of Mummy's lady friends.

• Love
Reactions: BabyLouise, KBoy, depta99 and 4 others
PrettyAlice said:
My Mummy is a dressmaker and we met when I contacted her to see if she would make me some little girl dresses. A friend had given me her name as he knew she catered for cross-dressers. We got to know each other over the coming months and gradually developed a Mummy and daughter relationship. It continues to grow and is built on mutual trust and genuine feelings for each other. My babysitter is the adult daughter of one of Mummy's lady friends.
How special! Good for you. Curtseys, pj

I don't have one currently but if given the opportunity potentially something I would consider

Reactions: BBBen and KBoy
I don't have a babysitter, but have often fantasised about my wife asking one or two of her female friends round to supervise me, dressed in my schoolgirl uniform and writing my homework, while she goes out for the evening. How delightfully humiliating that would be!

Some time ago I wrote a short story about the Sissy Sitting Service, a (sadly fictional) firm of ladies who provide a range of caregiving services for sissies whose mummies have to be away for anything from a few hours to a week. Mummy could choose from a range of levels of teasing, humiliation and discipline the sitters could provide, and could either specify what the sissy was to wear, what tasks she had to perform and what (if any) sexual relief was allowed, or could leave it all up to the sitters. Sadly, the story is long lost, but I remember enjoying writing it.

Reactions: Ali123 and depta99
Yep, i have a babysitter. My neighbor lady " Cat" babysits me anytime my Mammy needs to go somewhere.
I believe in"Truth in Posting" so i want to point out that Cat doesn't know what ABDL is.
Cat is 10 years older than me and she knows that i wear diapers, Cat also wears diapers.
Cat gets diapers for me all the time, "I picked up some diapers for you from the church KBoy"
"Thanks Cat"
"Are you going to be staying with me tomorrow when Mary goes to lunch with her sister"
"Yes Ma'am"
" Okay baby i will fix a grilled cheese sandwich for you"
And so it goes with us.
Of course she doesn't spank me, or change my butt.
But, one night I smoked with her sister's adult daughter and Cat asked if it was ok with my wife if i did that, i told her that it was, and when Mammy got there she told my wife about it. So i do have supervision and i have to mind. If I misbehave she will tell my wife, Always!
There are also 5 other women who come over to Cat's to play Yahtzee, and they all know that i wear diapers. They include Cat's roommate, two of her and my wife's girlfriends, her sister and her sister's daughter.
SOoo, i get babysat on a regular basis by a nice lady who knows that i wear diapers and that i call my wife "Mammy", even though No One else does. She doesn't really know that i am a adult baby, but she calls me baby and treats me like one.
It's not exactly how the fantasy goes, but it works for me.

PrettyAlice said:
Have many babies and little girls have a babysitter. Perhaps a young lady who looks after you when Mummy is out. If so, is she very strict and does she discipline you if you a naughty? Does she deliberately humiliate you knowing that this is what your Mummy wants?

I am in my thirties and have a babysitter in her early twenties. Mummy is mid-fifties but is not my wife and we do not live together although I stay at her house very often for weekends and more. Since Mummy is frequently out she needs a babysitter to look after me quite often. Both of them are very strict and use corporal punishment and other humiliations such as mouth soapings and corner time.
After my wife caught me trying on her lingerie, she took me to stay with an older friend when she went away with her boyfriend on weekends. The lady was a spinster school teacher who believed in strict discipline for young males. She didn't beat me but did show me her instruments of correction, which made me tremble. She trained me to be a model boy and a better companion to my wife: quiet, respectful and obedient.🤫

wish I had baby sitter

Reactions: depta99 and BBBen
A permanent one ,I always have an aide to care for me , they do all the physical stuff I can’t .

Reactions: littledreamers333 and KBoy
Major fantasy, but alas one that I realize is a tad on the unrealistic side :) It would be fun to have somebody come over and help me dress up and take care of me.

It's fun to be a sissy and DL, but kind of lonely sometimes., thankfully ADISC provides some community even if only virtual!

• Love
Reactions: southeastlittle, KBoy and mybebaby101UK
Bhuna71 said:
I don't have a babysitter, but have often fantasised about my wife asking one or two of her female friends round to supervise me, dressed in my schoolgirl uniform and writing my homework, while she goes out for the evening. How delightfully humiliating that would be!

Some time ago I wrote a short story about the Sissy Sitting Service, a (sadly fictional) firm of ladies who provide a range of caregiving services for sissies whose mummies have to be away for anything from a few hours to a week. Mummy could choose from a range of levels of teasing, humiliation and discipline the sitters could provide, and could either specify what the sissy was to wear, what tasks she had to perform and what (if any) sexual relief was allowed, or could leave it all up to the sitters. Sadly, the story is long lost, but I remember enjoying writing it.
Why don’t you try re-writing your story and posting it in the stories section here?

I’d love to read it, and I’m sure others would too.

Ali123 said:
Why don’t you try re-writing your story and posting it in the stories section here?

I’d love to read it, and I’m sure others would too.
If I find myself with time on my hands, I will. Don't hold your breath, though!

Reactions: Ali123
Back