Do you guys wear your diapers so bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I wear diapees to bed almost every night cause it make me feel really little and happy<3 and I usually wet my diapees in the morning x3 (But doesnt mess)

I haven't went to bed in underwear In yrs I wonder how it feel

I wear a disposable diaper to bed every night for the past three years and yes I do wake up wet but not messy that usually happens after I get up get changed and in a fresh clean diaper.

I do wear them to bed from time to time, and overight, I'll wet them, but I won't mess them.

I wear diapers to bed as I have been wetting the bed for the last month. The diaper I normally wear to bed is the northshore supreme.

I have been sleeping in nappies and pastic pants and waking up soaking wet every morning for years now. I couldn't be happier.

Every night and very wet every morning and doesn't bother me in the least bit who knows now although only my wife is aware of it as far as I know..

chamberpot said:
Every night and very wet every morning and doesn't bother me in the least bit who knows now although only my wife is aware of it as far as I know..
Most of my friends and family know I wet the bed and wear nappies. They are cool with it.

I sleep in cloth diapers and waterproof pants every night and I love waking up soaking wet!

Reactions: Jr2012
diaperedwetter said:
I sleep in cloth diapers and waterproof pants every night and I love waking up soaking wet!
I sleep in disposable diapers(nappies as we call them) almost every night, about to take delivery of my first space diapers. Every now and then i will sleep in a traditional terry square folded kite shape and plastic pants. It takes me back to my teen bedwetting days. I find the feel of wet terry nappies so different to disposable.

Wombat said:
I like to on occasions. I don't wet it my sleep, but it's great to wake up at 4am, pee without getting up, then go back to sleep again, waking up later in a warm, squishy nappy.
You said it. I tested out Tranq overnights when I wasn't in bed (one can test by peeing in them sitting on the toilet) and put two on last night because I have frequent wake ups to pee and have vertigo and sometimes I've missed the toilet. So last night for the first time, I just stayed in bed and slowly peed in my Traq's didn't gush. I couldn't go back to sleep in part because I was stimulated emotionally not sexually by the warm sooth of the fuller nappy.

I always do. I wet and mess all of the time.

Thankfully no nighttime incontinence, but as soon as I wake up and get out of bed... the flood gates open. I hope I do not start to wet in my sleep, and especially not mess in my sleep. That would be a bad time for both me and my partner, lol.

I sleep in Tena Maxi, or Abena or ID Slip or 24/7. I also use those abri san fecal pads inside the diaper. I wear one or two pairs of gary active briefs over the diaper. I often deficate in my diaper toward morning and don't have to deal with this issue during the day. I change myself throughout the day. I use 5 diapers per day so I try to fill them up. I always wear a onesie or singlet over my diaper for support.

I am very scared of people finding out and I already know that the building knows all about it. They see the used pads in the trash and all the diapers coming in.

I wear cotton training underpants with a PUL plastic underpant over that and a tee shirt to bed. Great secure feeling; if I do wake up in the middle of the night and have to go I can just slowly release and nod back off to sleep (most of the time I have to stand up or sit up). Sometimes I wake up with a small wet spot in my training pants and either finish the rest in my protective undergarments or just use the bathroom and get into the shower; depends on how much time I have before work.

I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants to bed every night. Usually wake up wet but still have messy accidents once or twce a week.

I do wear diapers at night, about as much as I do most other times a day. I can't wet while asleep yet, but I would love to, preferably in a way in which it can only happen while diapered. In general, I would like to become incontinent while diapered but regain continence when I am not.

I have just barely been able to accept the messing side of me a few days ago, and while I have finally admitted to myself I enjoy messing, I wouldn't want to do it in my sleep. That's just too much work in the morning, especially on work days.

I don't wear them constantly - I go through phases of wearing nappies and not wearing them.

I do like having one on at night though. Only ever wet them. It's never a good thing when you're comfortable in bed at night to have to get up to go to the toilet! I much rather being able to just stay comfortable, wet my nappy and go back asleep. It's also good having it on when you just want to stay in bed and have an extra hour or two in bed at the weekend.

I wet mine 6 of the last seven nights. I don't think I'll be tempted to go to bed without one for a while. Good thing I have an awesome stash. I used to occasionally go without one while trying to get my husband's attention, but one day I found a yellow circle on my sheet and had no clue when I put it there because a lot of the summer we sleep on top of the comforters. So recently I've worn a GoodNite and just ripped the sides and dropped the wet one over my side of the bed when I wake up in the morning. I have managed to fool my husband into thinking I slept without it a couple of nights lately. That leads to a great morning for me.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Every night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back