Do you ever think about this?

Fraggle80

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hi I hope this does not go against any rules on here but from time to time I like to dress up as a baby and wear onesies and sometimes ladies clothing like skirts and tights etc, I have to hide the things I buy like the medical nappies, onesies, ladies clothing in a cupboard because none of my family know anything about my dressing up. I don't have a huge amount of stuff but its enough if anyone were to find it to feel really bad. So what sometimes think about is,, what if something were to happen to me and I wasn't around and then my family were to find all my stuff. I know I wouldn't know about it but the thought of them possibly finding out does worry me a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, medfet878, bret2 and 2 others
This is a topic that comes up every once in a while.

I don't worry too much about it personally. For whatever reason, I feel pretty detached about what people find out about me after my death. And anyway, my mother knows.

One option is to write a letter and keep it with your little stuff for the event that anyone finds it.

Reactions: Huggieswearer, KBoy, LittleLeahx and 1 other person
No one (other than the people on this website) know about my ABDL activities and cross-dressing activities and I hope to keep it that way.

I too have thought about what will happen when I die or become incapacitated, and I am in the hospital for an extended time and my family finds my stash of clothing and stuff. (I live alone but most of my stash is in drawers and not out in the open.)

My to-do list includes writing a letter explaining both my ABDL and cross-dressing activities. I hope that satisfies my family. I haven't written it yet, but I hope to someday soon.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and LittleLeahx
Fraggle80 said:
Hi I hope this does not go against any rules on here but from time to time I like to dress up as a baby and wear onesies and sometimes ladies clothing like skirts and tights etc, I have to hide the things I buy like the medical nappies, onesies, ladies clothing in a cupboard because none of my family know anything about my dressing up. I don't have a huge amount of stuff but its enough if anyone were to find it to feel really bad. So what sometimes think about is,, what if something were to happen to me and I wasn't around and then my family were to find all my stuff. I know I wouldn't know about it but the thought of them possibly finding out does worry me a bit.
Dang this hits home. I've wondered the same thing. None of my diapers have any abdl prints, they're pretty basic. Id like to have some abdl types on the off chance I feel like going into little space. But this same topic worries me about doing that. Not that I plan on dieing anytime soon, but who ever does anyway

Reactions: LittleLeahx
I personally try to keep everything in one box. One medium opaque black box. Only 3 of my friends know about my abdl, one more than the others. I told that friend that if something were to happen to me, to come and take that box. In case my family was to get to that box before her, I put a note on top asking them to not look in the box and to please wait for my friend to take care of it. I don’t know how well it would work if it were to happen, but for now that’s my plan. If absolutely no one knows about that part of your life, I would recommend to only do the part with the note on top asking them to please get rid of the box without looking in it.

Reactions: BBBen and Deleted member 62493
Meh, I'll be dead. I could give 2 hoots what ppl say about while I'm alive. I won't be here to hear the negative comments.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: wetnights, Seasonedcitizen, Lua24 and 2 others
I've made no secret about how much I adore kids and would give anything to be a kid again. I already dress like a kid and have kid like interests that I never grew out of. I'm sure they can figure it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleLeahx, BBBen and Deleted member 62493
That's realy a common feeling. But if something happens to you, those that are with you, have other sorrows than your sercrets.
We always should be prepared that life can be suprisingly and go other way than we want. My sorrow is, that my wife someday has to throw away all of my abdl supplies, should I go before her. But she knows about it and abdl is kind of integrared in our home.

@LittleLehax: the tip with the box is realy a golden one. ❤️

And Fraggle, dont be afraid. The peoples that are with you wouldnt judge you cause of this. For sure there are always stupid ones, but we all shouldnt care about them. 🙋

• Love
This has crossed my mind quite a lot. I cycle quite a lot and feel very unsafe on the bicycle due to irresponsible drivers. And I have thought about my mom and sister coming across my baby stuff. But I just thought "Whatever" but I must say, that ideas about a letter does sound good. Either one explaining exactly what I was doing or one that basically says "Open this and you will never remember me the same again" "SO DONT!"

I think about this often. In fact I’ve slowly gotten rid of all my ab items over the years, pacifiers, Bottles, printed onsie, printed cloth diapers and I’m currently working through the few remaining printed disposables as well. I’ve got and always will have a few cases of plain white or Black disposables around. I don’t care if they assume incontinence but I certainly don’t want other assumptions made without me being able to defend my dignity a little

The thought crosses my mind from time to time. I keep my stash minimal and is almost entirely plain white albeit ABDL brand diaps. And training pants. I’m not into baby clothes, pacifiers, cross dressing, etc so don’t have that worry (please note I have absolutely ZERO issues with folks who are and I’m happy they find happiness with their pleasure of choice 👍)
I own my own house but I also have a remote self storage unit. If you are really worried, these are super handy.

BabyDenise said:
No one (other than the people on this website) know about my ABDL activities and cross-dressing activities and I hope to keep it that way.

I too have thought about what will happen when I die or become incapacitated, and I am in the hospital for an extended time and my family finds my stash of clothing and stuff. (I live alone but most of my stash is in drawers and not out in the open.)

My to-do list includes writing a letter explaining both my ABDL and cross-dressing activities. I hope that satisfies my family. I haven't written it yet, but I hope to someday soon.
I have often thought about this too as my would never be able to understand despite the fact that my 3 best friends in the world know

Back