DO not support rearz!

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Just dont they are a shitty company, not only that i just made a purchase but they blocked my buy, SIMPLY because they dislike people, and they tell them to buy else where, a shitty company that dont care about customer service or being told their products are defective years ago so they can improove or look up defects,

i had a purchase done for black friday but it apears they just blocked it , >

and NO My form of payments were not faulty!

• Wow
Reactions: swirrll, babyky, TigerDL and 2 others
i know what you mean, the QC for their pacifier range is really really bad and when i contacted them about it they just shrugged it off and said it was my fault... then proceeded to ignore me after...

• Wow
Reactions: swirrll, guest, yoes and 2 others
Never had a problem.

Reactions: puddlefeet, LeifErikson, ChristianDiaperLover and 2 others
I can confirm and even show EMAILS of them telling me to buy elsewhere' whie bacxk YES YOU\ rep that is reading this on here, >
NEver have i done anything to them , they like to act like a shitty customer and dont like critism or sujestions or that they have things that go bad or arnt as they try to , EVER WANT People who support and care for you \\\ ABU ABUNIVERSE >

Wont explain themselfs,

Reactions: Magicalgirl101 and littledreamers333
guest said:
Just dont they are a shitty company, not only that i just made a purchase but they blocked my buy, SIMPLY because they dislike people, and they tell them to buy else where, a shitty company that dont care about customer service or being told their products are defective years ago so they can improove or look up defects,

i had a purchase done for black friday but it apears they just blocked it , >

and NO My form of payments were not faulty!

Rearz isn't my most favorite ABDL online store, but I've bought from them in the past and been happy with my purchases and overall experiences. If I wasn't, I simply wouldn't buy from them.

How does anyone even know you're telling the whole story here?
Maybe previously you were abusive to the customer service reps?
Or maybe you wanted a refund, they disagreed - and you did a charge-back or threatened to sue.
Maybe it's exactly as you said.
We have no way of knowing!

If a company tells you to buy elsewhere, just do that. Businesses can block what they think are bad customers.

You've detailed that you think their products are defective... Yet you wanted to buy from them again?
A company turning down money from a customer? There's not much reason to do that unless the customer is a profit risk.
Your story is just not believable.
It seems likely that you're holding relevant details back, because they would hurt you case.

Reactions: Beowulf, mistykitty, furry121 and 16 others
Based on the posts in this thread, I wouldn't be surprised if they dismissed your complaint on the basis of it being incomprehensible.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: MarineJohn, Beowulf, surprise35 and 20 others
I've purchased twice now from Rearz and have been completely satisfied. I'm only hearing one side of the story here and from that side I'm getting the vibe that OP is a hard to please pain in the ass customer.
If it's true that Rearz told the customer to shop elsewhere then that usually means that Rearz had had enough of the baseless habitual complaints.
Prove me wrong.

Reactions: mistykitty, Mickey, DiaperLifer and 4 others
Really! you remember what they did with mindlydiapered over her video about the pull ups, the trademarks, we could go on,
but not talking about that, you should at least stand by your product, or be open to customer service without blaming the end user for everything or acting like your products will never have issues or defects, i have compained on issues or ask questions as anyone else would if they spend that amount of money on something,
Refund yes and no, have i ask or wanted a refund on all the things i compained or intquired on NO\ simply to give info on issues so they have look them up and adress them ,

odd this is the only company that is known to do stuff like that! do you ever hear any other abdl companys do anything that they do or have issues with !?

have i received faulty cases of other abdl company \ yes a few times, was i talked to in a rude way or blamed for it Not at all , i was asked for the issues to also show them and i have and they got to the issue in a respectable way and not be told off

guest said:
Never have i charged back, never have my payments been bad,
simply compaints or asked about things that eighter happend with their products or question things , they got mad at me when i questioned a item they sold, that i tought was a mix up but the actual NUK sooth guards changed sized to be so small i tought they might have sent me a wrong prodcut they blanly told me to fkoff and buy else where and never contact them again , there was diapers that were fualty that i had compained abvout but who woulnt let them know so they can loook things up ,

other then calling me a frault for being a new customer on incontrol and they offered something but got mad because i was a non new user on rearz aspect of site but they CLAIM they arnt the same company,

never have i been rude to them,
Yeah ? defects happen does it mean its the companys fault \ NO > does it mean their other products or difrent batch are bad no
They still have decent stuff,

other companys that had issues has been more then helpfull, documented with photos or of the issues so they can report back with the place making them ,

i am not holding any details out, its them, they also wont take to explain or discuss anything ,
Again we have only your word.
I'm not criticizing you when I say we only have your word - it's not like you can share actual verifiable evidence or anything. That's just how these things are.

You admit they told you to buy elsewhere and never contact them again in a previous interaction.
Why didn't you do that?

If a person or company tells you not to contact or deal with them ever again, asking them for an explanation or discussion is bad behavior, IMO.
99% of the time it's just an excuse to do more of whatever it was that got you told to fuck off.

Reactions: mistykitty
You don't really provide a good enough reason or evidence for people to not support them. I've always had a good experience ordering their product, mostly just their diapers.

Reactions: mistykitty
They wont explain or discuss anything really,
yes i complainted few times , yes i inquired on things i bought that seemed not as they advertised or that it used to be as it was changed by nuk but hey nothing of eighters fault, but other then that they always blamed the end user for anything if faulty, naw it was not just me,

they just have the attitude of its never possible of a products being bad, or people inquiring or giving tips on the prodcut that might be bad in a way to better their items, not because they are looking to gain anything off it,

do i still support and wish to buy other things , one bad apple does not mean the reast are , so unsure why they can just simply get over it after years ,

BunnyFofo said:
Again we have only your word.
I'm not criticizing you when I say we only have your word - it's not like you can share actual verifiable evidence or anything. That's just how these things are.

You admit they told you to buy elsewhere and never contact them again in a previous interaction.
Why didn't you do that?

If a person or company tells you not to contact or deal with them ever again, asking them for an explanation or discussion is bad behavior, IMO.
99% of the time it's just an excuse to do more of whatever it was that got you told to fuck off.

That NUK5 soother i had bought from them and inquired why the guard looked like a baby sized soother guard ? Compaired to the one i had alreadythat was much bigger ? and them fliping out at me? telling me to contact nuk about it, rather then taking note and looking at the prodcut they are selling or that it changed, \?
but that was years ago but i am sure many had bad experices but just not talking about it ,

Personally I've never had any issues with the company. I really enjoy the range of their products and I've never had any quality control issues with their diapers.

I'm sorry you've had a negative experience. I'm having one currently with another one of the big ABDL companies. It happens from time to time. Try not to take it personal.

Reactions: joemama and sbmccue
guest said:
Really! you remember what they did with mindlydiapered over her video about the pull ups, the trademarks, we could go on,
but not talking about that, you should at least stand by your product, or be open to customer service without blaming the end user for everything or acting like your products will never have issues or defects, i have compained on issues or ask questions as anyone else would if they spend that amount of money on something,
Refund yes and no, have i ask or wanted a refund on all the things i compained or intquired on NO\ simply to give info on issues so they have look them up and adress them ,

odd this is the only company that is known to do stuff like that! do you ever hear any other abdl companys do anything that they do or have issues with !?

have i received faulty cases of other abdl company \ yes a few times, was i talked to in a rude way or blamed for it Not at all , i was asked for the issues to also show them and i have and they got to the issue in a respectable way and not be told off
There have been many of threads dedicated to ABDL companies and their issues. Hell every week or so there's a thread or posts about some ABDL company and their products and/or lack of customer service. No company is perfect and it's even harder when it's a company that's trying to cater to a niche customer base.
Sorry I don't remember mindlydiapered. Never heard of them. To be quite honest I really don't care enough about it either.

Last edited:
What they are basically indirectly telling you is that you are not worth the headache. Lots of companies will actually do this if you are someone who frequently calls support, returns things, has payment issues, etc.. and doesn't represent a significant amount of sales. Support costs money, and if they are paying $10 to sell you $5 worth of stuff it's entirely in their pervue to cut ties. Sucks but all you can really do is what they are recommending.. take your business elsewhere.

As far as rearz being a shit company.. its hard to find any company that doesn't have a blemish on their record at this point. Rearz admittedly has more than others and there are valid reasons to not do business with them if you're a "vote with your wallet" sort. That said, I've ordered lots of stuff from them (at this point literally thousands of dollars worth) and found them basically par for the course as far as quality and customer service goes. Stuff usually shows up, it's usually fine, and when its not, the return process is a pain but generally works.

Reactions: joemama
Sorry to hear that things didn't work out for you. Personally, I have had nothing but wonderful service from them.

Their products are great but their customer service is horrendous. I can somewhat relate to what the OP is saying. Their rep comes on this board and seems like he cares and wants to help but reality is he could care less. Once Rearz has your money, they could care less about the customer. As BoundCoterv said, “vote with your wallet”. I choose not to do business with them and give my money to a company who has shown me that I am a valuable customer.

Reactions: MullbG, jozik and guest
I've dealt with Rearz since they bought out AC Medical with excellent results; they've been one of my main suppliers.

guest said:
DO not support rearz!

Just dont they are a shitty company, not only that i just made a purchase but they blocked my buy.

Thanks but rather than be told what to do, I’ll make my own mind up based on how I’ve be treated and of course the quality of their products.

Seems to me that you’ve had a bad experience (still no proof whether that was ultimately down to them or you) and you thought you’d come on here (and possibly other ABDL sites) and try and damage a respected business.
Nice try but it hasn’t put me off.

Reactions: BenNevis, theancientmariner, MetalDan86 and 3 others
I like Rearz diapers on occasion. Ive never had any issues buying from them. I'm going to keep buying from them. I'm also going to use periods in my sentences and do a spell check before I post.

• Thinking
Reactions: BenNevis, neurallink, bambinobaby and 1 other person
Back