Do any of you enjoy colouring?

LilPaddedBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I like to colour when I'm just relaxing and being little. Here's a page I just finished. Zack the zebra is my favourite! It doesn't really look like a kid coloured it, but I'm a little bit OCD even when I regress lol. Must... colour... inside... lines... :ROFLMAO: Do any of you enjoy colouring as well? If so feel free to share some of your work! :)

Project1.png

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Consul, newAB43, littlemoosey and 7 others
Your really awesome with your shading it looks great that’s definitely going up on the fridge! I’ve always been curious about coloring books I heard there was someone on here who is making one for Littles specifically in mind! You should check it out!

• Love
Reactions: newAB43, BobbiSueEllen and LilPaddedBunny
I have the same problem, was OCD af as a real kid and absolutely nothing has changed. 🤣

Now I even look up official color codes for license characters and then color match the closest best crayons before I start. 🤣

And then it doesn't flippin look right anyway cause raw pigment match in RGB vs what crayon looks like on paper in subtractive color space always looks way different. 🫣 Often have to go darker, etc

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: newAB43, Diaperboy27, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I love coloring! When I regress, I use my non-dominant hand and seem to be able to let go of the stupid adult rules of staying in lines or using colors that match or are appropriate. Punk coloring!

• Love
Reactions: Gooberology, LAD, LittleBelgianPrince and 6 others
Diaperboy27 said:
Your really awesome with your shading it looks great that’s definitely going up on the fridge! I’ve always been curious about coloring books I heard there was someone on here who is making one for Littles specifically in mind! You should check it out!
Aww thanks! :) I can't draw for crap but I know how to do some basic shading with coloured pencils. Lying in the floor colouring while listening to mix tapes is something I would do as a kid, so doing it again now is very relaxing! I got this page from the Rearz colouring book. You can download it for free!

LittleAndAlone said:
I have the same problem, was OCD af as a real kid and absolutely nothing has changed. 🤣

Now I even look up official color codes for license characters and then color match the closest best crayons before I start. 🤣

And then it doesn't flippin look right anyway cause raw pigment match in RGB vs what crayon looks like on paper in subtractive color space always looks way different. 🫣 Often have to go darker, etc
Now I just need RGB# 225,20,20 and I can finish my picture! Damn Crayola... There's only one red in the box.... 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: newAB43, MegaLugia, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Sometimes I try to stay in the lines and other times I don't care about the lines that much

Reactions: newAB43 and MegaLugia
LilPaddedBunny said:
Now I just need RGB# 225,20,20 and I can finish my picture! Damn Crayola... There's only one red in the box.... 😭
Uses red crayon that perfectly matches 225,20,20 per crayola.com

GFDI WHY DOES IT LOOK PINK ON PAPER ITS ALL RUINED NOW.

Stupid RGB vs CMYK.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: newAB43, MegaLugia and BobbiSueEllen
I still get confused about which coloring book to grab when I go to the store. I need 2 at all times when I'm in little space because I can never decide. One of them expert Adult ones and one with Disney characters.

Reactions: newAB43, mistykitty, MegaLugia and 1 other person
LittleAndAlone said:
Uses red crayon that perfectly matches 225,20,20 per crayola.com

GFDI WHY DOES IT LOOK PINK ON PAPER ITS ALL RUINED NOW.

Stupid RGB vs CMYK.
...But it's supposed to be an artistic reinterpretation using the limitations of children's art supplies. There is no right or wrong colour (even though your mind says there is :ROFLMAO:). Crayons and pencils let the white page show through. I think the only way you would get a colour match is with paint.

• Thinking
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
LilPaddedBunny said:
...But it's supposed to be an artistic reinterpretation using the limitations of children's art supplies. There is no right or wrong colour (even though your mind says there is :ROFLMAO:). Crayons and pencils let the white page show through. I think the only way you would get a colour match is with paint.
👉😝👈 I can't hear you lalalala!

• Haha
Reactions: newAB43, MegaLugia, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
LittleAndAlone said:
👉😝👈 I can't hear you lalalala!
But the dog goes blue and the trees go pink! And Spider-Man should definitely be green and yellow! :ROFLMAO: I have to admit though I actually looked at my diapers and the Rearz change pad I was lying on while I was colouring that page, to make sure I was putting everything the right colour lol.

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LittleAndAlone
I loooove coloring!! I definitely stick with my skill as an adult (tho coloring inside the lines still is troublesome for me, lol) but all that matters is that childish feeling of using the crayons and filling out a page and bein all proud after!

• Love
Reactions: newAB43, mistykitty, MegaLugia and 3 others
LilPaddedBunny said:
I like to colour when I'm just relaxing and being little. Here's a page I just finished. Zack the zebra is my favourite! It doesn't really look like a kid coloured it, but I'm a little bit OCD even when I regress lol. Must... colour... inside... lines... :ROFLMAO: Do any of you enjoy colouring as well? If so feel free to share some of your work! :)

View attachment 116354
Why is the picture copyright of Rearz.inc 2020?

My favourite baby activity indeed! ✨

Reactions: newAB43, MegaLugia, LittleAndAlone and 1 other person
What little doesn't like to collor ?
My wife would put something similar to no scratch mittens on me and the only way I could color was to grip the crayon in a fist form. Like a baby would hold their crayon.
Makes it much more difficult to color in my coloring books. I still do it today even after she passed. I guess I do it in her memory.

Reactions: newAB43, FelixS, MegaLugia and 2 others
ILuvDiapers said:
Why is the picture copyright of Rearz.inc 2020?
Because Rearz did offer some pages to color...and those are images they use on their Safari diapers. 🥳

And I love to color! Have several coloring books and loads of crayons. Enjoying the 64 Crayolas with built-in sharpener (not many of us little kids in the early '70s got those!)...but love coloring with jumbo, chubby Crayolas even more as I color those books in my crib...face-down on my tummy, pillows under my chest, coloring away in nothing but a t-shirt and Pampers...with my feet up in the air & ankles crossed, sporting socks & shoes.

A total toddler fashion statement...t-shirt, diaper, socks & shoes. Feels so toddlery amazing! 🤗🥰🤭

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LAD, newAB43, MegaLugia and 2 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
Because Rearz did offer some pages to color...and those are images they use on their Safari diapers. 🥳

And I love to color! Have several coloring books and loads of crayons. Enjoying the 64 Crayolas with built-in sharpener (not many of us little kids in the early '70s got those!)...but love coloring with jumbo, chubby Crayolas even more as I color those books in my crib...face-down on my tummy, pillows under my chest, coloring away in nothing but a t-shirt and Pampers...with my feet up in the air & ankles crossed, sporting socks & shoes.

A total toddler fashion statement...t-shirt, diaper, socks & shoes. Feels so toddlery amazing! 🤗🥰🤭
I did wonder if Rearz had branched into colouring books. (y)

• Thinking
I draw a lot and the colouring is definitely my favourite part. I colour digitally more than I do physically, but I do find it physical colouring with markers and pencils just incredibly relaxing. Something about not having an undo button and embracing that there will be flaws makes it super stress free!

• Love
Heh, am I the only person here who doesn't colour?

I know my younger self (at like 9 years old) did, but art's not my creative outlet; writing is. Closest I've got is my big self recreating sprites.

Who knows, I might turn into a little pixel artist?

Back