• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

DL Girl saying Hi

dllovergirl83 said:
Hi there,
I thought I should explain my history as my intro.
I am a DL girl. I’ve struggled with minor incontinence all my life. I’ve lived many embarrassing moments throughout my childhood and adult life because of it. I never know when the next time will come… I was also a late bed wetter and forced to wear diapers until my early teens. Over time forced in them I grew a love hate relationship for diapers but I learned I got comfort out if wearing them as they protected me from waking up wet and even slept better because of it. …Less anxiety of an accident I guess.
just a few years ago, I found out through a very stressful period in my life how much I my body takes comfort in them. I think my brain needed some comfort to let go of something And it led me to diapers. They did help me through that period And I have kept wearing when I can. I have learned to accept that diapers comfort me, that I enjoy wearing. I wear in private only. it is now to the point that when I do wear my bodys knows to let go. I still use the washroom in normal settings without issues. I am diaper trained and washroom trained And I never thought it possible when I read others were diaper traine. It is!
I realize I feel alone in this and yet want to feel accepted as me. I do enjoy feeling little as well.
its nice to know others are out there to talk to. I am Feeling somewhat ashamed to talk about it.
how do meet and trust people with such sensitive topic?
Welcome yes accepting been DL is huge step been there myself

Reactions: Diprs2, Jorelaxed and Edgewater
hi and welcome to the community :)

Reactions: Edgewater, Diprs2 and dllovergirl83
dllovergirl83 said:
Hi there,
I am a DL girl. I’ve struggled with minor incontinence all my life. I’ve lived many embarrassing moments throughout my childhood and adult life because of it. I never know when the next time will come… I was also a late bed wetter and forced to wear diapers until my early teens. Over time forced in them I grew a love hate relationship for diapers but I learned I got comfort out if wearing them as they protected me from waking up wet and even slept better because of it. …Less anxiety of an accident I guess.
just a few years ago, I found out through a very stressful period in my life how much I my body takes comfort in them. I think my brain needed some comfort to let go of something And it led me to diapers. They did help me through that period And I have kept wearing when I can. I have learned to accept that diapers comfort me, that I enjoy wearing. I wear in private only. it is now to the point that when I do wear my bodys knows to let go. I still use the washroom in normal settings without issues. I am diaper trained and washroom trained And I never thought it possible when I read others were diaper traine. It is!
I realize I feel alone in this and yet want to feel accepted as me. I do enjoy feeling little as well.
its nice to know others are out there to talk to. I am Feeling somewhat ashamed to talk about it.
Hello, welcome here. I’m here if you want to talk about it. I do know how you feel. It can be hard meeting people that can be trusted with this. I haven’t had too much luck myself. So I’m here hoping to make some friends.

Reactions: Edgewater, Diprs2 and dllovergirl83
dllovergirl83 said:
Hi there,
Welcome ❤️

Reactions: Edgewater and dllovergirl83
Welcome and enjoy

Greetings from Quebec! Welcome to the community.

Welcome! I'm relatively new here and can attest that this community is full of thoughtful, open-minded people who will be happy to help you in whatever way possible.

Reactions: PaddedRita, Neroforte, Edgewater and 2 others
Welcome

dllovergirl83 said:
Hi there,
Welcome dlovergirl83,

Most of us have been into some sort of ABDL for a long time, in teens or earlier (at 7 for me), been caught or had close calls, been ashamed, purged, vowed never again, and mostly make peace with who one is and what one likes at some point. We hide real well and don't share much with the vanilla world except for some intrepid souls who have taken risks and made peace with partners, if not accepted entirely. So you are in good company. We are forced to learn and define Secret and Private and distinguish them because age play (or Little/Big/Carer) is an unknown/unaccepted area of interest. Relationships are complicated when your partner does not share your interest, but it is hard to put your name on a list at the market or church and ask if anyone is interested in getting together and wetting.......you know the rest...just not done.

I know the Pavlovian response you describe. While generally continent, once the last new diaper tape is pressed shut, that things happen immediately. If I really tell myself "not yet" I am usually ok, but unless I mentally mark it in my mind, that horse finds itself outside the barn door and "goes" in right away. It's like an old friend you are happy to see. Yes, I know and appreciate that the body knows to let go.

It's too bad our pastime is not like a public fan club and you could take solace in being in such a big club with a giant group photo of people who could be in chorus, philatelists, dentists, or football fans, with at least one shared basic fan artifact worn, but not showing. There is a wonderful Elvis album cover "50,000,000 Elvis Fans Can't Be Wrong," touting the King and his music. When I think about our pastime and its variations, we can easily say 50,000 ABDL's Can't Be Wrong (if not more!).

Go at your pace, people are pretty down to earth here. You will learn you are not alone and not as unique in your interest as you fear. Unique in who you are, but as far as something you think about ABDL that is solely the province or your depraved mind, you are very likely to learn there are so many who have thought and done what you fear only interests you, you are much more likely to hear "Oh you like doing that too!"

The lavender diapers are such a great touch. Very classy. There is nothing wrong with formal wear on occasion, or a night on the town, as well as Easter?

Very nice introduction.

Lattimore

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
dllovergirl83 said:
Hi there,
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here. The people here are very supportive, kind and understanding.

I absolutely know what you mean when you say, and I’m paraphrasing here, “Diapers are a source in comfort and security“ It’s true.

it can also feel like you can the only one t go through this It’s not true but it does feel that way sometimes.

Something like, “You’re a square peg trying to fit in a round hole.“

We’re always here for when you gain the ability to Direct Message!

Last edited:
Reactions: PaddedRita, Diprs2, Neroforte and 1 other person
Having 1000's of people around you (digitally) that share your passion on this subject and being able to speak freely about every aspect of it, will hopefully take away all the negative thoughts, emotions and associations you might have and enable you to enjoy your life a little more.

Have fun!

Reactions: dllovergirl83, Diprs2 and Edgewater
Hello and welcome!
Also fellow Canadian here, live in Quebec but spend a lot of time in Ontario too.
Hope through exploring this site you've seen just how many of us there are out in the world. Many of us seem to have incontinence issues of varying kinds through our life that make diapers both a comfortable and practical choice.
I have found this site to be great for both advice and support so I hope you find it the same!

Hi and Welcome

Reactions: dllovergirl83 and Edgewater
dllovergirl83 said:
Hi there,
Welcome
You have come to the right place
Over here you will only feel comfortable and safe.

Hi and welcome!

Reactions: dllovergirl83
Hello and welcome!

Reactions: PaddedRita
DiaperPie said:
Greetings from Quebec! Welcome to the community.
I love Quebec such a pretty province.

Reactions: PaddedRita
surprise35 said:
Hello and welcome!
Also fellow Canadian here, live in Quebec but spend a lot of time in Ontario too.
Hope through exploring this site you've seen just how many of us there are out in the world. Many of us seem to have incontinence issues of varying kinds through our life that make diapers both a comfortable and practical choice.
I have found this site to be great for both advice and support so I hope you find it the same!
Thanks I love Quebec such a beautiful province. I appreciate the encouragement!

Last edited:
Reactions: surprise35, PaddedRita and Diprs2
DiapAuthor said:
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here. The people here are very supportive, kind and understanding.

I absolutely know what you mean when you say, and I’m paraphrasing here, “Diapers are a source in comfort and security“ It’s true.

it can also feel like you can the only one t go through this It’s not true but it does feel that way sometimes.

Something like, “You’re a square peg trying to fit in a round hole.“

We’re always here for when you gain the ability to Direct Message!
I love the encouragement thank you!

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and DiapAuthor
Lattimore55 said:
Welcome dlovergirl83,

Most of us have been into some sort of ABDL for a long time, in teens or earlier (at 7 for me), been caught or had close calls, been ashamed, purged, vowed never again, and mostly make peace with who one is and what one likes at some point. We hide real well and don't share much with the vanilla world except for some intrepid souls who have taken risks and made peace with partners, if not accepted entirely. So you are in good company. We are forced to learn and define Secret and Private and distinguish them because age play (or Little/Big/Carer) is an unknown/unaccepted area of interest. Relationships are complicated when your partner does not share your interest, but it is hard to put your name on a list at the market or church and ask if anyone is interested in getting together and wetting.......you know the rest...just not done.

I know the Pavlovian response you describe. While generally continent, once the last new diaper tape is pressed shut, that things happen immediately. If I really tell myself "not yet" I am usually ok, but unless I mentally mark it in my mind, that horse finds itself outside the barn door and "goes" in right away. It's like an old friend you are happy to see. Yes, I know and appreciate that the body knows to let go.

It's too bad our pastime is not like a public fan club and you could take solace in being in such a big club with a giant group photo of people who could be in chorus, philatelists, dentists, or football fans, with at least one shared basic fan artifact worn, but not showing. There is a wonderful Elvis album cover "50,000,000 Elvis Fans Can't Be Wrong," touting the King and his music. When I think about our pastime and its variations, we can easily say 50,000 ABDL's Can't Be Wrong (if not more!).

Go at your pace, people are pretty down to earth here. You will learn you are not alone and not as unique in your interest as you fear. Unique in who you are, but as far as something you think about ABDL that is solely the province or your depraved mind, you are very likely to learn there are so many who have thought and done what you fear only interests you, you are much more likely to hear "Oh you like doing that too!"

The lavender diapers are such a great touch. Very classy. There is nothing wrong with formal wear on occasion, or a night on the town, as well as Easter?

Very nice introduction.

Lattimore
That was a very thoughtful message, thank you for taking the time to write it out. You are right that with over 50K people can’t be wrong. And…. If there are known 50k+ people out with it, there are most likely many more in the closet.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, Lattimore55 and Diprs2
Back