Discussing Public Awareness (IC & AB & DL & AR)

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
An ongoing topic,

The ABDL lifestyle has made leaps and bounds over the past ten or so years in terms of participation, volume of products, access to adult baby products, and vendors. Unfortunately there is a gap with public awareness and ABDL image.

ABDL, a safe and enjoyable lifestyle, remains somewhat underground and only through awareness can dormant ABDLs and the general population learn about this lifestyle, that there is a market for it, that they can enjoy that side of them if they choose to, and that there is nothing to be afraid of.

Some community members are against growing awareness to this lifestyle, but the majority of ABDLs would like for the public to become more aware, understanding, and somewhat accepting.

The main issue for us is that many ABDLs develop mild mental health issues caused by the stigma and misunderstanding of our lifestyle. Symptoms often include shame, binge/purge cycles, depression, unrealistic feelings of guilt, and many other demeaning feelings that arise from having to constantly hide their lifestyle and sneak around.

Is it time for the community and vendors to get a bit more involved with bringing clean and positive awareness to the public? Many vendors are involved and making efforts, Tykables gets an honorable mention for their public awareness and involvement, DayniteCare also works hard to build the community, build a good image, and hold events such as BBQs at their retail store. Northshore and many others are working hard and getting involved.

Why bother? People tend to react negatively to things which they do not understand and which are unusual.

Look at it this way, just 15-20 years ago adults would be shamed and humiliated to be caught...
  • Men wearing women's panties
  • Cross dressing / transgender
  • Gay/Bi-Sexual
  • Men wearing printed underwear or pajamas
  • Adults wearing printed/animal onesie pajamas

Years ago childish underwear and pajamas were only for kids under ten years old; now they are on the shelf in supermarkets available for adults, and not one thinks twice if a grown man is wearing super mario underwear. 'Kidulting' is catching on.

So here we are, dressing up and acting like a baby sounds absolutely absurd, just as absurd as the things I mentioned above once did... though we must admit that ABDL is a bit more extreme, but there is an opportunity for it to be more acceptable. Wearing diapers for enjoyment is a whole other category and likely tops the list of weird things people do.

Before you quickly comment saying "Wearing diapers for fun will never become mainstream, common, or normal" I encourage you understand that it is possible to bring more awareness and understanding, even it it's just a small improvement remember that these things are done in baby steps and we can do more to help reduce the amount of suffering many members are dealing with.

I'd like to hear ideas on what can be done to help improve awareness and get involved. What would it take for AR (Age Regression) to get recognized by the LGBTTQQIAAP community which is no longer JUST about sexual preference but more about lifestyle and how one identifies.

Can vendors like Rearz and Tykables do more to advertise their products publicly? Do they need our support, even if that means funding? Rearz should not be prevented from advertising just because some users of their product consider it sexual. If Depends can advertise then so should Rearz.

Also important, one does not need to be ABDL to prefer or enjoy ABDL incontinence products which blow depends and TENA out of the water in terms of reliability and enjoyment.

abdl.png

Reactions: Halibut, JWolf and DLatHome
I agree, even if the progress is minimal. I would like to see one of the early goals to remove the stigma that ABDL is in some way tied to pedophilia. I know many studies and publishing’s have spoken to refute this assumption but it doesn’t seem to have taken hold yet in mainstream.

Reactions: neophyte, mayhem and DiaperedWeeb97
DLatHome said:
I agree, even if the progress is minimal. I would like to see one of the early goals to remove the stigma that ABDL is in some way tied to pedophilia. I know many studies and publishing’s have spoken to refute this assumption but it doesn’t seem to have taken hold yet in mainstream.

So would I, but how exactly does one fight such Stupidity

and even worse a willingness to be ignorant and stay stupid?

People want to assume such things as "ABDL = Pedophile" and they refuse to hear otherwise

So what could be done about that?

Last edited:
Reactions: neophyte
DLatHome said:

In my own opinion,

This is a concern many people share. The concern is that ABDLs are sickly obsessed with diapers and are attracted to diapers, hence they must be attracted to babies and children because they too wear diapers, its a very strong link.

This is a valid concern some people have, but it is not true. The assumption is that we are sexually attracted to diapers and people who wear diapers, regardless of their age. This is false. It can be explained by example that I am attracted to a woman who is wearing a red dress, girls also wear red dresses. The woman wearing the red dress is not a pedophile, even if there are "childish" embellishments on it. Likewise I am not attracted to a girl in a red dress, I find it adorable.

I think a reoccurring statement I see on this site is "when I see a toddler with a diaper on the only feelings I have are jealousy"

While getting rid of some of the misconceptions surrounding ABDL is good, I’d be wary of giving it more public exposure, as it would potentially be counterproductive, and it’s something that is a very private thing for most people anyway, and can be kept separate from other aspects of your life. Publicity tends to focus on the more extreme lifestyle/exhibitionist cases, which doesn’t necessarily give out the right message.

Incontinence, on the other hand, should be destigmatised through public awareness, and not just in the “it can be cured” or “you can wear a tiny pad” sense. Make it clear that adults can and do wear nappies, and it should be considered as normal and acceptable as wearing glasses, hearing aids or using mobility devices. That would help with ABDL acceptance as well, as a knock-on effect.

• Love
Reactions: Leaf12, neophyte, tiny and 3 others
My wife/mommy knows and 2 of our close friends, one happens to be our oldest daughters dad. And one of mommy's best friends too. They were completely unaware of it before and don't mind really. I get to be little around them. I just don't flaunt my diaper and stuff when they're around. Some people can be cruel about it, like my parents, who called child protective services on my wife and I because they found our fetlife. We didn't even get a home visit, just a phone call. They didn't see anything wrong with our fetish.

Reactions: neophyte and RedPandaDL
My hope is eventually we will get to the point to where Ageplay/ABDL/Littles/Preferred name are just another kink on level of spanking, rope bondage, foot fetish, etc..
There was a time when people had no idea of us to being completely disgusted to being ostracized by other kinksters to being the butt of jokes to the slightest bit of acceptance. It's better than it was, but eventually we will get to be just another kink.
I think the mainstream has dipped a toe in our pool and some are playing in the shallow end. Not saying they will be diaper clad ABDLs, but stuff like the popularity of superhero movies, Kawaii, how many companies are selling footy pajamas, and the acceptance of doing things you enjoyed as a kid.
Maybe they are not in the deep end of the Ageplay pool likeke us, but I think it's hitting a similar nerve.

Reactions: neophyte and OmiOMy
I feel mixed about pushing "ABDL" in the formal sense, as if it's too much for the public to swallow at once. I am all for the general acceptance of wearing diapers, everything from changing casually at work to a kid at a sleepover casually announcing they need to put on their nappy. I'm also all for the general acceptance of whatever the opposite is of "adulting". @neophyte , did you just coin a phrase? Modern life can be stressful and maybe a little regression is what everyone needs? For now I'd rather people become more comfortable with these two activities and leave them to connect the dots.

I suppose the best way to bring it about is to not keep it so locked-up behind closed doors. If you belong to a gym and wear diapers regularly, don't hide your diaper in the locker room. And if you need a change while away from home, do it casually but not in the "family"/single occupancy restroom. As for AB activities, for everyone with a desk job, how about "bring a toy to work day"? A stuffed Turtle, a Star Wars toy, etc. might even be a conversation starter.

Reactions: neophyte and ChocChip
depends4me said:
.... I'm also all for the general acceptance of whatever the opposite is of "adulting". @neophyte , did you just coin a phrase? Modern life can be stressful and maybe a little regression is what everyone needs?

Maybe the Kidulting trend is the step towards AR (Age Regression) becoming a bit more acceptable and less strange that we need, I mean Kidulting literally is Age Regression... and its totally cool and growing.

It is totally acceptable for an adult to wear pajamas styled for a 6 year old, and play with lego on the floor. Why does it suddenly become ridiculous to dress in clothes styled for a 2 year old and play with lego on the floor. Both situations are very similar.

Surveys and market research show that kidulting, the recapturing of childhood experiences, is a rapidly growing trend.

You have probably indulged in “kidulting” without even realizing it! Get in touch with your inner child, indulge your nostalgia, and make time to play if you aren’t doing it already. You’ll be glad youkidulted.

We all have to grow up, so we are told. Kidulting, instead, tells us that we can hold onto our childhoods. Maybe it’s a backlash against “adulting,” the idea that one has to act a certain way when they reach a certain age. Maybe it’s a way of responding to the demands of everyday work life. Or maybe it was born from simple nostalgia. Whatever the origins, kidulting is a booming trend that is also great for businesses. Let’s take a look at this hot 2019 trend and what it looks like.

It’s not clear where the word “kidulting” originated, but the term is perfect for describing this fun trend. Kidulting is used to describe adults who seek to reinvent their most cherished childhood memories. Some argue that it is a way to prolong childhood and delay adulthood, but I like to think that it is more of a way to bring the two stages of life together. Why do we have to leave things we enjoyed in childhood behind because we are “grown up”? Activities that bring us pleasure, like crafting and playing games, should not have to end because we reach a certain age.

It’s not clear where the word “kidulting” originated, but the term is perfect for describing this fun trend. Kidulting is used to describe adults who seek to reinvent their most cherished childhood memories. Some argue that it is a way to prolong childhood and delay adulthood, but I like to think that it is more of a way to bring the two stages of life together. Why do we have to leave things we enjoyed in childhood behind because we are “grown up”? Activities that bring us pleasure, like crafting and playing games, should not have to end because we reach a certain age.

Read the full article here http://blog.darice.com/buzzworthy/trends/kidulting-trend/

Who knows, maybe all of our AB issues would disappear if we just said "what's the problem? Its called kidulting".

You have to admit, the terms "Adult Baby" and "Diaper Lover" are pretty shocking terms which immediately raise red flags; using the term kidulting sounds less weird.

If a concerned parent or spouse wanted to learn more about their kidulting child/spouse who is acting like a toddler then they would find hundreds of "kidulting" articles which say its trending and fun and good to do. Rather than searching adult baby and seeing some shocking stuff.

Bottom line.

All we are doing is kidulting. And thats cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Subtlerustle
neophyte said:
Who knows, maybe all of our AB issues would disappear if we just said "what's the problem? Its called kidulting".

You have to admit, the terms "Adult Baby" and "Diaper Lover" are pretty shocking terms which immediately raise red flags; using the term kidulting sounds less weird.

If a concerned parent or spouse wanted to learn more about their kidulting child/spouse who is acting like a toddler then they would find hundreds of "kidulting" articles which say its trending and fun and good to do. Rather than searching adult baby and seeing some shocking stuff.

Bottom line.

All we are doing is kidulting. And thats cool.
Where does that leave those of us who are just diaper lovers and/or incontinent, but are not into kidulting? But I agree it sounds less shocking than adult baby.

RedPandaDL said:
Where does that leave those of us who are just diaper lovers and/or incontinent, but are not into kidulting? But I agree it sounds less shocking than adult baby.
It's things like that that make me think it's not about marketing or phrasing to soft-pedal this. It requires a more fundamental change in thinking where when we first hear of something shocking and strange, we should critically evaluate if there is harm involved. If not, proceed on a more neutral basis. We don't need everyone to enjoy what we do, they should just acknowledge that it happens and if they are intimate with someone doing it, they'll give it a fair evaluation before deciding how to react.

Reactions: neophyte, sbmccue, OmiOMy and 1 other person
Constructively, I think the proper approach is to come at this from two ends: AB/Kidulting and IC. The first is already gaining acceptance and likely will gain more as time passes. The second will be an easier sell, being as it is a medical thing. Once much of the stigma surrounding those two has reduced, I should think the overlap would start to gain some small acceptance as well. It's likely to remain niche, think BDSM and other kinks, but that does seem to be where we want this to go anyway.

Sorry for being against. Main reason: Less problems inside than outdoor.

This is always a tough one. But I’m of the tribe that more positive public awareness is good. Here’s why. I think some people are hesitant because they view this strictly as a kink. To them a kink is something that should be kept behind closed doors. But I think (at least for me and some others that I’ve discovered) that this is somewhere on a spectrum of identity and kink. By identity I mean more like gender, sexual and others. It doesn’t fall in those buckets, but to me it’s an identity. I have a little side. It’s been with me as far back as my memory goes. So would it be nice to confidently express an identity to a few close friends? Yes it would. Now I’m not saying that parading around town in nothing but wet diapers is appropriate. But it would be nice for there to be enough awareness that I could say hey, yes I’m a gay ABDL male and people would be like, cool.

I still don't think we have come across the best word(s) for who we are and what we do.
I remember Infantilism and Infantilist, which sounded bad to me.
ABDL does not quite work. The differentiation between ABs and DLs mean more to us than it makes sense to the greater kink community. You may be a Coke or Pepsi person, or you might be a Chevy or Ford person, but from the outside it looks like a dark carbonated beverage or a car.
I use Ageplayer, Little, ABDL almost interchangeably depending on who I'm talking to.
Things are changing. I hope at some time we find that word tour verbiage that works.

I think the incontinence issue is becoming more mainstream because when you watch tv, every other commercial is for incontinence products or suppliers.

I think more awareness could help thoss that are ABDL feel it's ok. The OP is correct though, being Gay, crossdressing etc years ago wasn't accepted, now its starting to be. There may still be people who don't accept ABDL lifestyle or dont think its ok but hopefully it might be accepted by most and we don't have to hide.

Heavens NO!! If there were more awareness then more people might actually be looking for people who are wearing diapers and I might get discovered!!!!

Just kidding... 🤭

While that might actually be possible, people are so much into their own worlds that one can go out with literally painted on jeans when they are actually wearing nothing more that a bikini and people don't take notice.

Girl walks around NYC with painted on jeans

I know this first part of my post is off-topic, but the next time you are worried that someone might notice your diapers under your clothes when you go about your day, think about this video. If you aren't wearing them openly, you likely aren't going to be noticed or discovered.

...but that is off topic

So, having said that, certainly the issue of heightened awareness of ABDLism is not likely to increase the chances of your being discovered.

Now, for my sincere response...

I think that the key to a positive outcome of a heightened awareness of ABDLism really depends upon how it is introduced.

While a greater awareness of Adult Babies has certainly been made from documentaries such as Stone Babies, My Strange Addiction, and Jerry Springer adult baby episodes I and episode II, I believe that unfortunately they are still stigmatic of something that is not normal. Most all of the these portray the lifestyle as "strange" and do not go at any lengths to explain that most ABDLs do not live a full-time baby life. If it is not said outright, it is still insinuated that this is a disorder and not part of a normal persons healthy lifestyle, but just different from others kinks or fetishes.
If there is to be an increased positive view of being ABDL, then in my mind there are a few key things that could contribute to this happening:

1) Subtle introduction of ABDL products into the common marketplace.
  • Overall less stigma of Adult Diapers. I know many of you may not be fans of Depends, but I truly think they have eased the stigma of wearing adult diapers through their extensive underwareness marketing campaign. They perhaps more than any other vendor have made great strides in this. I know the newer generation will not remember this, but feminine hygiene products used to be unspoken in media and they were nigh to the status of adult diapers as of a few years ago. But slowly they were introduced to marketing campaigns and now there is practically nobody who gives a second thought when a Tampax commercial comes on.
  • In addition to Depends, other companies and countries are making strides towards making adult diapers common in everyday dialogue. Japan for example has held fashion shows of adult diapers, in the same fashion as designer clothing. Models exhibited many different brands and types in a fashion show runway setting. Who would have ever thought adult diapers would be in the same category and treated the same way as expensive designer clothes???? It is reported that in Japan and perhaps elsewhere, some adults are using adult diapers as an alternative to having to go to the bathroom elsewhere, for "convenience" or because it is actually perceived as a cleaner option than a public restroom.
  • By reducing the stigma of an adult wearing a diaper, making it less "gross" and more of an okay thing, this paves the way for less antagonism towards adults who want to wear them because they are ABDL.
  • Kidult pajamas, footed sleepers, underwear, and other clothing. Y'all have already discussed this, but this is really a huge thing!!! By offering these products in mainstream markets, adults who want to relate to their childhood no longer have to hide it. The popularity of these products since this has happened in itself makes a statement that many adults (not just some dark closet fetishists) like childish things. It wasn't that long ago that if an adult (especially a male adult) wore a cartoon printed footed sleeper, they would have been looked at as abnormal. Today, most people, even if they aren't interested in wearing one, the reaction is more of "meh, so what?"
  • Introduction of ABDL themed diapers into the medical supply and mainstream incontinent product market. Northshore and XP medical were perhaps some of the first ones to do this, but this is becoming much more commonplace. My Gosh!! KAL medical in Salt Lake City, Utah (of all places) carries a large stock of ABDL themed diapers, onesies, adult pacifiers and bottles, and they are all right in front of the store, not hidden in some odd corner. In fact, there is a growing number of incontinent and medical supply companies that are beginning to add ABDL themed products to their offerings. By doing so, this is quietly, but effectively increasing the awareness of not just ABDLism, but that in the realm of incontinent products, it is okay for adults to have fun with it, and not just something to be embarrased about.
  • Celebrities... What can you say about the power and influence of Hollywood and of "stars" in influencing what others accept as normal? When people adore a superstar or model or for that matter, anyone who they look up to, the "star" has the ability to change perceptions and acceptance of things. They also can be used to influence what others want to do, wear, or purchase. Why else do companies seek out stars to endorse their products. If you see your favorite singer or sports athlete endorsing a product, their is a greater likelihood that you may purchase the product or try something you wouldn't have before. They in effect are "influencers".
    • While you may or may not be a fan of Miley Cyrus, she certainly is an example of how changing perceptions by a celebrity on ABDLism can happen. Not only did she come out on Ellen as being an Adult Baby, but also recording a song and video Baby Talk that certainly was ABDL based.
  • Societal trend of acceptance and open-mindedness. This has been a roller coaster ride as of late, but the overall trend in society has been a greater acceptance of others. Yes, there are bigots and high levels of discrimination and hatred that exist out there. But if you compare today with fifty years ago, overall society has greatly increased their acceptance of others and practices that are different from their own. For example, being LGBTQ is immensely different than even ten or twenty years ago. Yes, there are haters and jackasses (sorry to be profane, but as a cowboy, these are just another name for mules) that will not be tolerant of others who have different views than their own. But by in large, there are more people accepting of these interests and there are now laws to protect those who are LGBTQ when not long ago, the laws actually were for the most part against them.

There are other means too that I think will eventually lead to a much greater acceptance of ABDLism and diaper wearing in general. But I shared this lengthy post as this is a question I have considered greatly, and I think most ABDLs do as well. For most of us, we have at times struggled with accepting this and many of us have had times of sadness or shame because we may feel we are less than normal. This is not something we should feel. We are normal. We are just as good if not better than others because of it. It is just who we are and truth be known, I think many other adults who do not identify as being ABDL still would like to experience being little at times. Even if it is wearing footed pajamas and wearing clothes with childhood cartoons. Its just the stigma and societal "norms" that keep them from doing so.

Just a few (okay more than a few) thoughts from an ol' Teddy Bear Cowboy.

🐻

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Heavens NO!! If there were more awareness then more people might actually be looking for people who are wearing diapers and I might get discovered!!!!

Just kidding... 🤭

While that might actually be possible, people are so much into their own worlds that one can go out with literally painted on jeans when they are actually wearing nothing more that a bikini and people don't take notice.

Girl walks around NYC with painted on jeans

I know this first part of my post is off-topic, but the next time you are worried that someone might notice your diapers under your clothes when you go about your day, think about this video. If you aren't wearing them openly, you likely aren't going to be noticed or discovered.

...but that is off topic

So, having said that, certainly the issue of heightened awareness of ABDLism is not likely to increase the chances of your being discovered.

Now, for my sincere response...

I think that the key to a positive outcome of a heightened awareness of ABDLism really depends upon how it is introduced.

While a greater awareness of Adult Babies has certainly been made from documentaries such as Stone Babies, My Strange Addiction, and Jerry Springer adult baby episodes I and episode II, I believe that unfortunately they are still stigmatic of something that is not normal. Most all of the these portray the lifestyle as "strange" and do not go at any lengths to explain that most ABDLs do not live a full-time baby life. If it is not said outright, it is still insinuated that this is a disorder and not part of a normal persons healthy lifestyle, but just different from others kinks or fetishes.
If there is to be an increased positive view of being ABDL, then in my mind there are a few key things that could contribute to this happening:​

1) Subtle introduction of ABDL products into the common marketplace.
  • Overall less stigma of Adult Diapers. I know many of you may not be fans of Depends, but I truly think they have eased the stigma of wearing adult diapers through their extensive underwareness marketing campaign. They perhaps more than any other vendor have made great strides in this. I know the newer generation will not remember this, but feminine hygiene products used to be unspoken in media and they were nigh to the status of adult diapers as of a few years ago. But slowly they were introduced to marketing campaigns and now there is practically nobody who gives a second thought when a Tampax commercial comes on.
If a woman today came out and said that she wore a pad or a tampon even when she was not menstruating simply because it was comforting, I highly doubt the reaction by most would be "Eww". But rather, while most may not understand, they wouldn't ridicule or harass her for it.​
That is the change I am talking about. Eliminating the shame stigma of an adult wearing a diaper paves the way for others to be more accepting of others who wear them just because they want to. Instead of "Eww... you are wearing a diaper", it is no different than the previous situation I described. While others might not understand it, they are not opposed to it, and can accept it for what it really is.​
  • In addition to Depends, other companies and countries are making strides towards making adult diapers common in everyday dialogue. Japan for example has held fashion shows of adult diapers, in the same fashion as designer clothing. Models exhibited many different brands and types in a fashion show runway setting. Who would have ever thought adult diapers would be in the same category and treated the same way as expensive designer clothes???? It is reported that in Japan and perhaps elsewhere, some adults are using adult diapers as an alternative to having to go to the bathroom elsewhere, for "convenience" or because it is actually perceived as a cleaner option than a public restroom.
  • By reducing the stigma of an adult wearing a diaper, making it less "gross" and more of an okay thing, this paves the way for less antagonism towards adults who want to wear them because they are ABDL.
  • Kidult pajamas, footed sleepers, underwear, and other clothing. Y'all have already discussed this, but this is really a huge thing!!! By offering these products in mainstream markets, adults who want to relate to their childhood no longer have to hide it. The popularity of these products since this has happened in itself makes a statement that many adults (not just some dark closet fetishists) like childish things. It wasn't that long ago that if an adult (especially a male adult) wore a cartoon printed footed sleeper, they would have been looked at as abnormal. Today, most people, even if they aren't interested in wearing one, the reaction is more of "meh, so what?"
  • Introduction of ABDL themed diapers into the medical supply and mainstream incontinent product market. Northshore and XP medical were perhaps some of the first ones to do this, but this is becoming much more commonplace. My Gosh!! KAL medical in Salt Lake City, Utah (of all places) carries a large stock of ABDL themed diapers, onesies, adult pacifiers and bottles, and they are all right in front of the store, not hidden in some odd corner. In fact, there is a growing number of incontinent and medical supply companies that are beginning to add ABDL themed products to their offerings. By doing so, this is quietly, but effectively increasing the awareness of not just ABDLism, but that in the realm of incontinent products, it is okay for adults to have fun with it, and not just something to be embarrased about.
  • Celebrities... What can you say about the power and influence of Hollywood and of "stars" in influencing what others accept as normal? When people adore a superstar or model or for that matter, anyone who they look up to, the "star" has the ability to change perceptions and acceptance of things. They also can be used to influence what others want to do, wear, or purchase. Why else do companies seek out stars to endorse their products. If you see your favorite singer or sports athlete endorsing a product, their is a greater likelihood that you may purchase the product or try something you wouldn't have before. They in effect are "influencers".
    • While you may or may not be a fan of Miley Cyrus, she certainly is an example of how changing perceptions by a celebrity on ABDLism can happen. Not only did she come out on Ellen as being an Adult Baby, but also recording a song and video Baby Talk that certainly was ABDL based.
  • Societal trend of acceptance and open-mindedness. This has been a roller coaster ride as of late, but the overall trend in society has been a greater acceptance of others. Yes, there are bigots and high levels of discrimination and hatred that exist out there. But if you compare today with fifty years ago, overall society has greatly increased their acceptance of others and practices that are different from their own. For example, being LGBTQ is immensely different than even ten or twenty years ago. Yes, there are haters and jackasses (sorry to be profane, but as a cowboy, these are just another name for mules) that will not be tolerant of others who have different views than their own. But by in large, there are more people accepting of these interests and there are now laws to protect those who are LGBTQ when not long ago, the laws actually were for the most part against them.

There are other means too that I think will eventually lead to a much greater acceptance of ABDLism and diaper wearing in general. But I shared this lengthy post as this is a question I have considered greatly, and I think most ABDLs do as well. For most of us, we have at times struggled with accepting this and many of us have had times of sadness or shame because we may feel we are less than normal. This is not something we should feel. We are normal. We are just as good if not better than others because of it. It is just who we are and truth be known, I think many other adults who do not identify as being ABDL still would like to experience being little at times. Even if it is wearing footed pajamas and wearing clothes with childhood cartoons. Its just the stigma and societal "norms" that keep them from doing so.

Just a few (okay more than a few) thoughts from an Ol' Teddy Bear Cowboy.

🐻

Back