Discretion

Kashmir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Im looking for a moderate capacity discreet daytime diaper any suggestions?

Kashmir said:
Molicare Premium Elastic 8T, or Attends Active 8T, i use them every day, more discrete is only the pants.

Unique Wellness superio

Fluffybottoms said:
Unique Wellness superio
Did they fix the backstreet splitting issue? Haven't tried them in awhile dye to the issues

Northshore Supreme Lites or AirPremium, Abena M3, or Seni Super Plus.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
Bladderbrain said:
Did they fix the backstreet splitting issue? Haven't tried them in awhile dye to the issues
I'm not sure, i haven't had any issues.

Reactions: Bladderbrain
Pullup or tape? In either case I really like DryDirect from parentgiving.com. You can order a sample pack of both if you care to.

The most discreet diapers are the ones that fit right that don’t leak! I wear BetterDry they’re not thin, but don’t leak.

Incontrol Active Air

Reactions: InControlRobert and CrinklingCajun
I sometimes wear Prevail Air overnights during the day so it doesn’t look like I have a diaper on under my clothes. The wings aren’t complete on the sides, though. They’re cloth backed with Velcro stretchy tabs about 4” wide. They fit nice and snug and hold three full wettings. They don’t swell like the BetterDrys do either.

Do you have a sense of how much you wet during the day, in terms of fluid ounces or millilitres? If so I can provide a list of diapers that absorb in that range, sorted by price or whatever.

Also do you prefer plastic- or cloth-backed, velcro or adhesive tape (or adhesive tape on a landing zone), and plain or medical-style or ABDL?

Kashmir said:

I've bounced around quite a bit as models have come and gone, I currently wear NorthShore's Supreme Lite to work every day. They're all white, soft plastic shell, double use (no tape panel) tapes, capacity for 1-2 large wettings. Leak guards are good, as is leg elastic, though they have no front waist elastic. Good diaper for the price, especially if you want all white / not medical looking. (they do have a vertical stripe wetness indicator though)

My go-to for at work right now is the Bambino Bianco/Totaldry X-plus. I like how they fit me, they last a good 4-8 hours depending on if I drink a lot of caffeinated beverages, and are pretty discreet under my pants, even when wet. They are plastic backed, but are pretty quiet once they are under my pants, and they seem to contain odors well too.

Tena Slip Maxi is a good one.

Back