Discrete alternative to disposable diapers for padded feeling

Psycho91

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone!

This would be my first post on this forum (or any forum in fact) after 'lurking in the shadows' for a long time🙂.

Does anyone have advise towards discrete alternatives for disposable tape diapers that are not tape diapers but still have some of the same feeling (perhaps with a little crinkling sound)?

To give some background:
I'm a DL but my partner is, however aware of this, completely uninterested and finds the idea somewhat repulsive. We're however looking for a balance that works for the 2 of us. Something that's missing for me is that I can't get that fun feeling of wearing a diaper occasionally when she's at home (unless I would sit in a different part of the house - that's ok for her as long as it's not near her or visible for her).

Things that she specifically dislikes about diapers that I would ideally avoid in this search:
- Tapes or something that looks similar
- The overall look of a diaper
- The poofy rear

Things that I like (only the most important parts, otherwise I'd just state basic disposable diaper characteristics 🙂):
- Something with the same feeling as a diaper (around the butt and between the legs)
- Optional: Slight crinkle sound
- Optional: An alternative that is also functional

Things that I've tried or that I'm thinking of:
- Drynites XL: Gives a bit of a padded feeling and has a nice crinkling sound (hopefully not too obvious for her). Too bad that these aren't a bit larger or cut a bit higher. -> still have to discuss these with her. Possibly too diaper-like for her
- Rearz training pants: Just bought these. They give a nice feeling even though they're silent. They're however way thicker than we expected -> Not easy to hide under cloths and not really an option for her
- Threaded armor protective briefs: Currently I'm looking at these. They're waterproof (which is a fun idea as they can be more functional than the training pants) and have more neutral colors instead of the diaper-like prints on the Rearz. I'm a bit afraid that they'll have the same thickness however.

Any suggestions are welcome!

Reactions: TigerDL
I'd say your only options are limited to pullups. No tapes, no crinkle. Bambino has the best one. They're the Magnifico pullups. A complete flop of a product if you ask me, but I think it'll do for you. There's also the Rearz Felicity pullup that I know nothing about, but I know it's a thing. Check them out.

Reactions: TigerDL and Psycho91
Back