Disappionted

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOXERSORBRIEFS

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So,

I make a run to the bank on the way home from work. I get a message from my Wife wondering where I am, and if I want to run some errands with her before her friend comes to spend the weekend. Oh crap.... I forgot she was coming.

For days I had been looking forward to putting one of my rearz safari's to the test tonight. Just thinking of getting up to make breakfast in a soggy, sagging overstuffed diaper gets me excited. Maybe giving it one or two last floods in the morning, just to see what it could take.

I am kinda new to being able to wear openly, so this is the source of my disappointment. Oh well I lay here in a goodnight now looking forward to next Friday night.

BOXERSORBRIEFS

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ok so I just had to be patient.
Last night I was able to max my safari out. I weighed a full kilo when I was done.
So I woke up wit a little bit of a tummy ache, just not feeling quite rite. But I had some things I had to do today so I put on a target brand L/XL night time underwear and headed out. While I was at the grocery store it hit me. I nearly had an accident in my little mini diaper. I did think at the time well I'm kinda lucky to have this thing on, just in case I can't make it. I am not into number 2's , I tried it one time ten or fifteen years ago and its just not for me. It was just too messy and hard to clean up to be fun. Although I did read something about bananas that might be interesting to try sometime. Let me know if you have tried it and if it is worth doing.

D

Deleted member 40892

When you say you wear openly, does that mean your wife knows and she's okay with it? If so, then you seem to have a pretty nice deal. Good for you.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've had company in the house for over a week now and haven't been wearing, but I'm about ready to take my chances. Maybe tonight!

BOXERSORBRIEFS

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes she knows.
It's not a problem. She even wears sometimes with me.

When you say you wear openly, does that mean your wife knows and she's okay with it? If so, then you seem to have a pretty nice deal. Good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.