Did you enjoy having accidents as a child and can you remember any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only recall having one daytime accident and one instance of bedwetting as a child. When I was six or seven I was at my friend's house and was too shy to go to the bathroom in front of him, so I waited until he left to go do something before rushing to the bathroom. I was standing right in front of the toilet trying to get my overalls undone when I wet my pants. I was humiliated and cried, but his mom just cleaned me up and lent me some of my friend's shorts. I don't remember my mom being mad when she came to pick me up and carried my wet clothes home in a grocery bag.

I didn't like accidents as a child, but as a teenager and young adult, there were a few times I deliberately stood in the shower fully clothed and wet my pants, just to see what it felt and looked like. I never wanted to get caught though, humiliation isn't my thing.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall
Of my genuine accidents, of which I had a good number up until my mid-teens (and only a few in adulthood), I can't say that I "enjoyed" them, but I didn't mind them. I've never been grossed out by most of what my body produces, so even accidentally pooping my pants didn't elicit much more of response than a wet sneeze into my hand does. I would still prefer NOT to have unintentional accidents, though.

Autiesaurus said:
I didn't like accidents as a child, but as a teenager and young adult, there were a few times I deliberately stood in the shower fully clothed and wet my pants, just to see what it felt and looked like. I never wanted to get caught though, humiliation isn't my thing.
That's how I got started, too! I have NO idea how or why I decided to do it for the first time, but around my mid-teens I found that intentionally going to the bathroom in my pants was the ultimate stress and anxiety reliever. I discovered AB/DL from internet searches about deliberately wetting oneself.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall and Autiesaurus
I enjoyed the attention of being diapered by mom. Normally she was gentle about it. Occasionally if she was busy she made me sit in my wet clothes and maybe give me a swat on my bum when she took off my wet pants. So occasionally I would wet myself on purpose. Not real frequently since she would have spanked me good if she thought I had done that.

Reactions: Jr2012 and Lyric
I don't know about enjoying it, but I always had accidents in school as I had no idea how to go to the bathroom. I remember this one time I was at my house, I was about 11 and I was watching tv and I had the hugest urge to poop, and I filled myself bad while watching tv. That was normal for me. The thought, "Oh, I have to run to the bathroom" didn't occur. No one taught me to do that. So, I stood there looking as if I were in a trance and loaded myself.

I don't injoy having accidents So Embarrassing. I remember many

I remember having accidents until I was at least eight years old, but I don’t remember enjoying them. Aside from the rashes I would get afterwards I didn’t especially dislike it either.

Slip92 said:
Very embarrassing when your mum is comforting you and she could hear my nappy cracking and filling in my PJ bottoms before saying “I think we better pop you in the shower”
Sounds familiar but in my case it wasn’t embarrassing more like normal. I wished I didn’t happen because it was so interrupting. I loved cuddling with my auntie

Last edited:
Growing up my underwear always had skidmarks. I was scared of the toilet for some reason and would hold it as long as possible. I remember a couple of minor accidents - one was while at my Grandma's. We were sleeping in their camper in the back yard for some reason and I had a shart in my PJs. Mom was not impressed when she found that. Another time I was 8 or 9 and had more than a skid mark in my underwear and tried to hide it behind my chest of drawers. Mom found that too and I got a lecture about ruining them and that I should have put them to soak instead of hiding them.

I was a bed wetter and wore a night diaper until I was 6(I think, may have been 5). Anyways I woke up in the middle of the night to myself filling my diaper with no way to stop it. I didn't take it off as usual in the morning and didn't say anything. The smell ratted me out while eating breakfast. Mom was not impressed she had to clean me up before school. I believe it was on all fours in the kitchen where she removed the diaper and tried to clean me up. After inspecting the damage I believe it was off to the bath tub.

I must have smelled like pee every day going to school as I don't remember a bath every morning. After I lost my diapers it was just a rubber sheet and it was wet pretty much every morning. Pretty sure I wet for at least a year after I lost my night diapers. Probably my fault for telling the cashier they were for me proudly....

I distinctly remember several accidents from my childhood, not include bed wetting.

The first time, was a poop accident when I was about four. I was wearing a pair of overalls, I went to the bathroom, but I could not undo the shoulder straps holding my pants up. I remember going to the top of the stairs and yelling for my mother, but by the time she got there it was too late. I broke down and started crying, which actually is what got my mother up the stairs. I thought she was going to yell at me, but she did not. She just helped my clean up.
The second was with my dad when I was about 12 years old. I was with him in a liquor store carrying a bottle of scotch. I was carrying it by the neck of the bottle and swinging my arm rather vigorously as we walked. Well the bottle slipped out of my hand, and shattered on the floor of the store. My father turned and saw the broken bottle and started tearing me a new one. (My father was an Army Sargent BTW) I was soo scared that I just lost it and wet my pants. No warning, I had not previous need to release my bladder, it just let completly go. I'm not sure if he noticed the effect he had on me or not, but right after I wet myself, he sent me to wait in the car.

The last one was probably the most mysterious one I ever had. I was about 15, It was summer, and I was walking around outside and saw my mother helping our neighbor with something. She did a double take at me, but didn't say a word. She just told me I could go back home. I was pretty happy since I didn't really want to be helping them. Anyhow, I went home and laid down on the floor and started watching TV. I was watching for awhile, probably about a half hour and reached down to re-arrange myself. When I did, I discovered that my pants were quite wet. I had absolutely no recollection of wetting them. I even thought that maybe I had laid down unknowingly on a dog accident on the floor. Or maybe it was water. I went and changed, and confirmed that it was pee, most likely my own. I vaguely remember needing to pee while watching TV, but never thought I was close to wetting myself. Anyhow, I changed and thought I had gotten away with it. However, later my mother mentioned that I had already wet my pants when I was at the neighbor, and tht is why she sent me home. So at 15 I wet myself without realizing it, even after it happened. This one still boggles my mind. I had purposely wet my pants many times as a pre-teen and teen. Even my bed a couple of times. But this was my first and last uncontrolled, unconscious wetting while awake since I was potty trained.

Reactions: chamberpot
I remember a bed wetting accident. I really didn't think anything of it. Just told my parents and they cleaned it up.

This thread is becoming quite large. Seems to be a connection between having accidents as a child and the desire for diapers?

I vividly remember that whilst walking to school one day age 5 despite being asked if I needed the toilet before leaving the house I just couldn't hold it and went about 200 metres from the school gates. My Mum took me straight home and for the first time ever told me off. I think it's because up until that point I hadn't used a nappy fully for quite some time (other than minor wettings), and she must have believed I'd been making real progress. It seemed to reinforce the fact that I still couldn't go completely without nappies. I also remember this incident as I really didn't enjoy it all. Having to walk home with a full nappy. Had it been just wet it would have been fine but it wasn't.

Reactions: Jr2012
Well, I have night time accidents as an adult and sometimes I enjoy them, most the time I'm just glad I was diapered. Anyways, I can't remember too much but there is one incident that I can vaguely, vaguely remember. I was probably around the range of 3-5, 4 sounds about right. It was an early afternoon, and I was watching the old Disney Robin Hood on VHS. I was sitting on the ground as I had my dog and some cars to also play with, but there was this point where I felt this rising pressure in my backside so I let it go, and totally filled up the diaper I was wearing at the time. I waddled down the hall to tell mom that I had had an accident, but that's about where the memory ends. I didn't mind it though, and I think I would have done it regardless because I was too busy playing/being entertained, and as I think they were taped diapers (or diapers nonetheless, not pull ups) it's not like I would have been self aware enough to have taken it off to use the bathroom

Reactions: Jr2012 and CookieMonstah
Had a few as a kid and certainly did not enjoy them. They seemed to be at awkward times where I underestimated to warning signs and reacted too late. Probably tied in with an aversion to sitting in public washrooms. There were also a few that involved being at home from school sick. Probably garden variety stuff for a young person and a right of passage to know better next time lol. I don’t see any connection to these incidents with being a present day DL. 🤷‍♂️

I did experiment wetting my jeans once when I was a kid. I also wet the bed on purpose once as well as an accident while travelling after complaining to my dad for 30 minutes that I needed to go. So all of those experiences were part of what drove me to diapers. My parents did not tolerate even my accidents but never put me in diapers. I know some of it was for attention certainly but later it became a more personal act.

I have read some Freud which covers holding it as a control. My wife is certain that my DL is a means to control my life. More lose control.

Reactions: Beowulf
I remember, and no I did not enjoy them. Maybe if I had been diapered it would’ve been less horrifying.

Loved it. I messed my pants eveytime I got a chance, especially playing in the woods and mpnoy making it home in tume. Many giant loads in my shorts.

I always seemed to be having pee accidents I had severe OAB as a child. I wouldn't know I had to pee until the urge was so strong that if and when I took a step I would instantly wet myself. Never got put back into diapers. I just constantly had wet pants. I was diapered at night for bedwetting. I had a few poop accidents but those were seldom.

I have many memories of being wet as a kid. A few times it was a full-on puddle-under-my-chair or down-to-my-shoes accident, but mostly I would just lose one little spurt. I would be excited or distracted or just wait too long and pee a little.

it happened more days than not until I was 6 or 7, at home, school and out playing. Somehow my little leaks took me by surprise every time. I’d be startled back into control by the first warmth and release in my undies and be checking my pants to see if it showed. So many times it did. Gym class, recess, hide and seek, not wanting to leave a board game, watching TV, wiggling at the dinner table too shy to ask. I was the kid with a little boy wet spot between my legs, trying to hide it until my pants dried.

And then there were all the times I wet my bed.

I was sooo shy and embarrassed when I’d had an accident. I couldn’t have made any sense of the question of whether I enjoyed it.

Until... all those feelings and memories got turned in the most unexpected direction at puberty. And suddenly being a little boy wetting my pants was very exciting to me. And I started acting out all of those little scenes for pleasure.

Reactions: WillFord384 and chamberpot
sinceiwassmall said:
I have many memories of being wet as a kid. A few times it was a full-on puddle-under-my-chair or down-to-my-shoes accident, but mostly I would just lose one little spurt. I would be excited or distracted or just wait too long and pee a little.

it happened more days than not until I was 6 or 7, at home, school and out playing. Somehow my little leaks took me by surprise every time. I’d be startled back into control by the first warmth and release in my undies and be checking my pants to see if it showed. So many times it did. Gym class, recess, hide and seek, not wanting to leave a board game, watching TV, wiggling at the dinner table too shy to ask. I was the kid with a little boy wet spot between my legs, trying to hide it until my pants dried.

And then there were all the times I wet my bed.

I was sooo shy and embarrassed when I’d had an accident. I couldn’t have made any sense of the question of whether I enjoyed it.

Until... all those feelings and memories got turned in the most unexpected direction at puberty. And suddenly being a little boy wetting my pants was very exciting to me. And I started acting out all of those little scenes for pleasure.
My accidents (mostly) stopped by the time I was eight and I only sometimes enjoyed them.

I just remembered one from when I was four. One day, I was in my sister’s room and looking at her doll house and the things that were inside it.

For some reason, I was interested in doll houses and dolls back then (even though I am male). But then again, I watch My Little Pony off and on even today and so I guess that part of me is still there to some degree.

In any case, after I was finished looking at the doll house for that day the sun came in through the window and the wind started blowing and I couldn’t stop watching the shadows move on the wood floor even as my bladder filled up. Eventually, I couldn’t hold it any more and I wet my pants.

My sister came in, saw what I did, told me I would be “in so much trouble“ and told my mother about it.

My mother came in, told me I was too old to be doing this and took me to the bathroom one room over to be cleaned up in the tub and then diapered. When my pants were wet, it didn’t feel bad, just warm.

I was somewhat trained at that point, and on good days was even able to pee in the big toilet standing up like my father showed me. But most of the time I just went where I was with or without a diaper on and didn’t especially mind. I didn’t really try to have accidents, but when they did happen both the release and the warmth felt good (at least sometimes). The occasional rashes were less fun (which is probably why I trained at all).

None of my accidents were small ones because I couldn’t cut the flow after starting until I was nine years old (if not ten). Although by that age accidents were rare.

My first “intentional accident” was when I was about five or so and I was playing in the back yard in just my underwear. I was experimenting with moving my stomach in and out and I noticed that when I tightened my stomach I could make it feel like I had to go, and when it wasn’t tightened I didn’t need to. Eventually, when I tightened my stomach enough it felt like I was about to have an accident and then I stopped tightening. I experimented like this some more (maybe three or four times). On the last one I decided to tighten my stomach as much as possible to see if I could make myself have an accident. I didn’t know if that would work because I never tried it before, but it did. I did other experiments like this off and on for a long time.

It was only after these experiments in the back yard that I figured out how to “go before leaving the house“ like my parents told me to. Therefore, looking back I see it more as part of the training experience than deliberate misbehavior (even though I sometimes enjoyed it) and I can only guess how much extra laundry my mother had to do because of these experiments (during which I would learn how to speed up and slow down the flow (mostly using abdominal muscles)). Learning to stop the flow would come much later.

Last edited:
Reactions: WillFord384
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back