Did anyone else have a Plastic Pant Fetish as a Child?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy did I ever! I still remember her unfolding a big poofy Gerber . She would then bunch up one leg opening and slip it on then the other and pull it right up to my waist snapping the elastic covering my already plastic diaper. They felt so smooth shiny white and swishy. I always have to wear a pair over my diaper even nowadays. Its has to be a nice white vinyl, no PUL or crappy Peva.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 70sPampers, vp39 and Angelapinks
MikeDJ said:
Boy did I ever! I still remember her unfolding a big poofy Gerber . She would then bunch up one leg opening and slip it on then the other and pull it right up to my waist snapping the elastic covering my already plastic diaper. They felt so smooth shiny white and swishy. I always have to wear a pair over my diaper even nowadays. Its has to be a nice white vinyl, no PUL or crappy Peva.
I was lucky. I was always able to get mine on without them snapping. I always remember opening up the package of them that contained 3 pairs and then taking out a pair and then looking in the mirror and then putting my leg through a leg hole and then I would slip my other leg through the second leg hole and then I would slowly pull them on. The only problem I ever had was when I was in my early 20’s because at the time I was purposely trying to bulk up. I was 6’1 and weighed as much as 190 pounds. I was actually very muscular at the time and had huge biceps. That was the only time the Gerbers had trouble going on and I would occasionally hear the snapping noises as I was forcing them on. I was only that weight for over a year because I then got lazy and gave up on the bulking up and now I am at my standard 6’1 145 pounds 30 inch waist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
mark28277 said:
I was lucky. I was always able to get mine on without them snapping. I always remember opening up the package of them that contained 3 pairs and then taking out a pair and then looking in the mirror and then putting my leg through a leg hole and then I would slip my other leg through the second leg hole and then I would slowly pull them on. The only problem I ever had was when I was in my early 20’s because at the time I was purposely trying to bulk up. I was 6’1 and got as high as 190 pounds. I was actually very muscular and had huge biceps. That was the only time the Gerbers had trouble going on and I would occasionally hear the snapping noises as I was forcing them on. I was only that weight for over a year because I then got lazy and gave up on the bulking up and now I am at my standard 6’1 145 pounds 30 inch waist.
When I was that age I would do the same thing and almost shake with anticipation of getting them on. Slowly pulling them up and hoping I didn't tear them at the seams or snap the leg elastics. When they were on and all tight around my butt I would run my hands over every inch to feel and slick plastic. I loved the feel and rubbing myself inside them.

• Love
Reactions: Brumas94, 70sPampers and vp39
Angelapinks said:
When I was that age I would do the same thing and almost shake with anticipation of getting them on. Slowly pulling them up and hoping I didn't tear them at the seams or snap the leg elastics. When they were on and all tight around my butt I would run my hands over every inch to feel and slick plastic. I loved the feel and rubbing myself inside them.
Omg I did the same exact thing 100%.

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers, vp39 and Angelapinks
mark28277 said:
Omg I did the same exact thing 100%.
We can't help it cause it feels so good. I started at about age 11 when a "friend" forced us to wear his baby brothers plastic pants if we wanted to play with all his cool toys. He was very spoiled and always got his way, well most of the time. After spending an afternoon wearing these pants it was obvious that we liked it by the reaction our bodies were having. One boy got so embarrassed he took them off and went home and never came back again, ever. Myself I just enjoyed the feeling and when we heard his mother coming I put my clothes back on as if nothing happened. The next day or so I went in search of my own plastic pants and bought as many pairs as I could afford and have been collecting ever since, often searching for new ones on my travels. I found many different brands and types and even got some from South America that were soft shiny pink plastic with a rose scent. They were wonderful but not the best made and did not last as long as I hoped.

Reactions: Brumas94, 70sPampers, Trina and 2 others
70sPampers said:
Well, these DO look interesting. My question for you is whether or not the plastic material has any embossing texture to it, specifically, anything similar to vintage 70s Pampers diapers diamond embossed plastic. Can you confirm?

This is the texture I am referring to (photo is a sample vintage Greek babySoftex diaper):

View attachment 109776
Yep..I know that texture..Its all over my pairs of Gerber pants. It has that nice swish sound.

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers and Angelapinks
Angelapinks said:
We can't help it cause it feels so good. I started at about age 11 when a "friend" forced us to wear his baby brothers plastic pants if we wanted to play with all his cool toys. He was very spoiled and always got his way, well most of the time. After spending an afternoon wearing these pants it was obvious that we liked it by the reaction our bodies were having. One boy got so embarrassed he took them off and went home and never came back again, ever. Myself I just enjoyed the feeling and when we heard his mother coming I put my clothes back on as if nothing happened. The next day or so I went in search of my own plastic pants and bought as many pairs as I could afford and have been collecting ever since, often searching for new ones on my travels. I found many different brands and types and even got some from South America that were soft shiny pink plastic with a rose scent. They were wonderful but not the best made and did not last as long as I hoped.
Wow that’s an amazing story. I wonder if your friend was into wearing them as well? Also how many of those other brands and types of plastic pants were actually real toddler plastic pants? We’re the South American ones toddler plastic pants? I would love to find other toddler plastic pants and try them out myself.

Reactions: Angelapinks
mark28277 said:
Wow that’s an amazing story. I wonder if your friend was into wearing them as well? Also how many of those other brands and types of plastic pants were actually real toddler plastic pants? We’re the South American ones toddler plastic pants? I would love to find other toddler plastic pants and try them out myself.
Most of the plastic pants I bought after my early teens were Toddler Size plastic pants. I could wear the XXL baby pants until I was about 16 or 17 but most were stretched to capacity without busting the side seams. Later on I discovered the Gerber Toddler size at several shops and bought all I could find, until they were discontinued. The other Brand I loved was the Beauty Brand made in Canada not far from where I lived and when they went out of business I went to the sale hoping to find the Toddler ones but only found the small, medium and some large. I bought some large ones hoping to somehow fit into them but ended up cutting and fitting together to make them a little larger. I had a heat sealer that worked not bad if careful and then there were none. After that it was medical supply stores in Canada and the U.S. or anywhere else I traveled to. The South American ones were marked Toddler size but not really and they ripped the second time I wore them. At least it was a four pack but they did not last too long as I wore plastic pants almost every day.

Reactions: Luvshugs, Trina and mark28277
I had a plastic pants fetish i wore them like normal underwear when i wasnt put in diapers or i wore best friends girly knickers as i had piles of them because i was a bed wetter now in later life have 3 pairs that are pink and white frilly and have bows and im scared to wear them incase i start using like normal underwear again especially when i wear diappers aswell xxx

Angelapinks said:
Most of the plastic pants I bought after my early teens were Toddler Size plastic pants. I could wear the XXL baby pants until I was about 16 or 17 but most were stretched to capacity without busting the side seams. Later on I discovered the Gerber Toddler size at several shops and bought all I could find, until they were discontinued. The other Brand I loved was the Beauty Brand made in Canada not far from where I lived and when they went out of business I went to the sale hoping to find the Toddler ones but only found the small, medium and some large. I bought some large ones hoping to somehow fit into them but ended up cutting and fitting together to make them a little larger. I had a heat sealer that worked not bad if careful and then there were none. After that it was medical supply stores in Canada and the U.S. or anywhere else I traveled to. The South American ones were marked Toddler size but not really and they ripped the second time I wore them. At least it was a four pack but they did not last too long as I wore plastic pants almost every day.
That’s really cool. All I ever seen was the Gerber toddler size ones. I bought my first pack in 1996 when I was 16 years old. I wish I could have found toddler size ones from different brands back in the 90’s.

babyjoe20 said:
I had a plastic pants fetish i wore them like normal underwear when i wasnt put in diapers or i wore best friends girly knickers as i had piles of them because i was a bed wetter now in later life have 3 pairs that are pink and white frilly and have bows and im scared to wear them incase i start using like normal underwear again especially when i wear diappers aswell xxx
That’s how I wear my plastic pants, just like normal underwear. I wear mens small size briefs and the toddler plastic baby pants are the same size. They feel great.

Reactions: vp39
mark28277 said:
That’s how I wear my plastic pants, just like normal underwear. I wear mens small size briefs and the toddler plastic baby pants are the same size. They feel great.
Yeah they do but i dont think i could go through the feeliings i had for them again especially when i love wearing diapers aswell and dont want to mix the 2 or give up swapping diapers xxx

I’ve know the SGA brand of plastic pants (as in the image below) all my life. They are even still for sale, but the quality is dreadful. I got a pair some years ago, it felt like flimsy laminated cardboard. It made me wonder if they switched from producing protective garments to punishing ones 😨

But they used to be superb, the plastic was soft and gentle. And they were at least reasonably priced, not the total rip-off of some ABDL companies that offer joke pants for €100, but something like €5 - €8.

I once looked for more info about SGA when our newspapers were being digitised and made available (https://delpher.nl). The acronym stood for Spaargaren Amsterdam, “Spaargaren” being the family name of the founders (it means something like “Thriftyarn”).
Soon after plastic pants were invented in the US in the late 1940’s, they started their business and advertised in the small ads sections of all the major newspapers only at first. They thought of a catchy rhyming line like ‘t kindje blij zegt ta-ta-ta, ‘t heeft een plastic broekje SGA (happy baby says ta-ta-ta, she has plastic panties from SGA).

They had several different slogans like that. I even read a grumpy article from somewhere in the 1950’s where the writer reacts exasperated to those nonsensical slogans, though it might also partly have been because it was somewhat not done to even mention plastic pants, even in ads?
Eventually they also put larger ads in papers and magazines.

The company was way ahead of its time in that they pioneered working from home. Apparently they simply installed a RF welding machine in a worker’s own home, who would then produce their quotum from home. That was definitely smart because it saved them renting a factory building, and RF welding probably didn’t make much noise that would cause problems with the neighbours.

View attachment 61117

BabyTweetyBird said:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: vp39, Luvshugs and Blekyss
I had a "fetish" for plastic pants much more at very young age. It all started there, because my childhood diapers were plastic pants and inserts. Nowadays my interest in plastic pants is quite low. I am totally into plastic backed diapers for decades. The attached file shows my childhood diaper.
 Moelny2 Kopie.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Pelusos, Brumas94, Maia and 4 others
indiaperdl said:
I had a "fetish" for plastic pants much more at very young age. It all started there, because my childhood diapers were plastic pants and inserts. Nowadays my interest in plastic pants is quite low. I am totally into plastic backed diapers for decades. The attached file shows my childhood diaper.
View attachment 110044
I have some like that but I can't wear them anymore, they are a bit small now. I still can't seem to part with any plastic pants or panties and tights from years gone by that just don't fit anymore but they contain memories.

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss, Deleted member 64479 and indiaperdl
Angelapinks said:
I have some like that but I can't wear them anymore, they are a bit small now. I still can't seem to part with any plastic pants or panties and tights from years gone by that just don't fit anymore but they contain memories.
I have a pair of cloth covered plastic pants and a pair of sleepers from when I was a year old. I wouldn't part with them for anything. they are in a special "memory box" with other trinkets from the first couple of years I was around. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: vp39, Luvshugs, Blekyss and 1 other person
This reminded me of something I had nearly forgotten. In the neighbourhood where I grew up there was a shopping mall just across the street. In the mall there was a lunchroom called “Broodje Hermoza” - Sandwich Hermoza (probably a concoction of the owner’s names) that had a really really weird logo: two toddlers peeking in their plastic pants and concluding that, yes, there was a difference.

How on Earth they arrived at the conclusion that the customer would then make the mental leap from plastic pants to sandwiches and become convinced that Hermoza’s sandwiches must, certainly, also be different and much better than their competitor’s - I don’t know. It seems like a rather far-fetched idea, even for someone with marketing instinct.

Regardless of all that, it passed that outfit nearly every day wearing plastic panties! I was aghast that everyone would notice that because they would immediately link those toddlers with plastic panties on the facade of the lunchroom with me (the things you come up with as a child 🙄), so I adopted a way of sauntering past there that (I hoped) suggested that I had never even seen the darn place with their weird logo, and that I was definitely the very last girl on earth that would need plastic pants.
Yeah, the things you come up with as a child 😂

If it weren’t for the hard proof of Broodje Hermoza’s now antique sugar sachets being sold as collectibles, I would have concluded I had dreamed it up.
Reality sometimes really is stranger than what you can think of!

Attachments

• IMG_8654.jpeg
    IMG_8654.jpeg
    14.1 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: vp39, Deleted member 64479, Luvshugs and 2 others
Maia said:
This reminded me of something I had nearly forgotten. In the neighbourhood where I grew up there was a shopping mall just across the street. In the mall there was a lunchroom called “Broodje Hermoza” - Sandwich Hermoza (probably a concoction of the owner’s names) that had a really really weird logo: two toddlers peeking in their plastic pants and concluding that, yes, there was a difference.

How on Earth they arrived at the conclusion that the customer would then make the mental leap from plastic pants to sandwiches and become convinced that Hermoza’s sandwiches must, certainly, also be different and much better than their competitor’s - I don’t know. It seems like a rather far-fetched idea, even for someone with marketing instinct.

Regardless of all that, it passed that outfit nearly every day wearing plastic panties! I was aghast that everyone would notice that because they would immediately link those toddlers with plastic panties on the facade of the lunchroom with me (the things you come up with as a child 🙄), so I adopted a way of sauntering past there that (I hoped) suggested that I had never even seen the darn place with their weird logo, and that I was definitely the very last girl on earth that would need plastic pants.
Yeah, the things you come up with as a child 😂

If it weren’t for the hard proof of Broodje Hermoza’s now antique sugar sachets being sold as collectibles, I would have concluded I had dreamed it up.
Reality sometimes really is stranger than what you can think of!
Yes our young minds could think of crazy scenario's for others finding out about what we were wearing. From about age 11, I was wearing plastic pants as my underwear of choice and thinking all kinds of things that would happen to out me to my friends. Only once when I was about 12 did I slip up and lean forward in my desk to borrow something from the person in front of me. I forgot there was a girl behind me that I liked and as my shirt rode up exposing my plastic panties waistband, I felt a tug on them and started turning bright red in the face. She leaned forward and said walk me home today and that was it I was in hell thinking she would tell the whole school. Turns out she liked me too but wanted to know about my choice of underwear. Of course when we got to her house she told me to come in her parents were not at home and she wanted to see what I was wearing. That day I had on shiny pink plastic pants and as I dropped my pants I thought she would laugh so loud but she only smiled and said she liked them. I asked if she ever wore them and she admitted she did a few years before as a bed wetter but never just the plastic pants by themselves. We became very good friends and I did talk her into wearing them after school once or twice but then her father got a transfer and they moved. I was heart broken and I never heard from her again even though I gave her my address and phone number.

• Love
Reactions: vp39, Deleted member 64479, Maia and 3 others
vp39 said:
It was impossible to miss all the references to Gerber plastic panties, and all the wailing re their unavailability as well as the unavailability of taffeta- or diamond-pattern surfaced vinyl film.
Let me introduce you to Fabimonti, a German supplier whose normal plastic garments are made of vinyl that's patterned on both sides.

Indeed, I was also quite surprised to find a supplier who sold something other than the usual glossy food wrap.
The plastic indeed feels nice to the touch and makes that tell-take sweet swishing sound when brushing past it. Like you say, the pattern is so small that it’s hard to see, but you definitely can feel and hear the difference.

But I was eventually disappointed by the quality of their plastic pants, or actually, their odd shape. When laid out flat they looked like large men’s underpants, as if someone had taken one and created a pattern from it. There was hardly any real shape to them, no front or back, let alone the sort of room between the legs needed for cloth diapers. Maybe they improved that since then, it’s been a couple of years ago, but they were mostly useless for me.

I was also wondering if anyone else knew about baby-pants.com? I ordered several pair of their Gary “pink stars” plastic pants years ago, because that was then the only place where I could find plastic pants that did not labour under the challenge of a wholly inexcusable lack of surface texturing (aka taffeta embossing).
But their stock ran out, and I concluded that was another last resort dried up.

But some time ago I looked and they now do have several plastic pants that can stifle the wailing of us, poor texture-deprived souls 😂. But I am serious. If you check out their site, there’s two or three menu entries for plastic pants: one for Gary plastic pants, and there’s a “pastel pink” panty listed there that is described as having a texture on one side. It’s also visible on the picture.

But the other entry “Classic Plastic Pants” has “pink stars” and “blue stars” listed, and both supposedly are from textured plastic.

I just placed an order because I’m curious if they are any good, but there was some issue with PayPal that I hope they can resolve tomorrow (Monday).
I still have two of the old Pink Stars pants, I made these pictures with my phone the other day to show the texture detail. Of course I don’t know if their current pants look the same. IMG_8661.jpeg
IMG_8662.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: whiteplastic, Luvshugs, vp39 and 3 others
Maia said:
Indeed, I was also quite surprised to find a supplier who sold something other than the usual glossy food wrap.
The plastic indeed feels nice to the touch and makes that tell-take sweet swishing sound when brushing past it. Like you say, the pattern is so small that it’s hard to see, but you definitely can feel and hear the difference.

But I was eventually disappointed by the quality of their plastic pants, or actually, their odd shape. When laid out flat they looked like large men’s underpants, as if someone had taken one and created a pattern from it. There was hardly any real shape to them, no front or back, let alone the sort of room between the legs needed for cloth diapers. Maybe they improved that since then, it’s been a couple of years ago, but they were mostly useless for me.

I was also wondering if anyone else knew about baby-pants.com? I ordered several pair of their Gary “pink stars” plastic pants years ago, because that was then the only place where I could find plastic pants that did not labour under the challenge of a wholly inexcusable lack of surface texturing (aka taffeta embossing).
But their stock ran out, and I concluded that was another last resort dried up.

But some time ago I looked and they now do have several plastic pants that can stifle the wailing of us, poor texture-deprived souls 😂. But I am serious. If you check out their site, there’s two or three menu entries for plastic pants: one for Gary plastic pants, and there’s a “pastel pink” panty listed there that is described as having a texture on one side. It’s also visible on the picture.

But the other entry “Classic Plastic Pants” has “pink stars” and “blue stars” listed, and both supposedly are from textured plastic.

I just placed an order because I’m curious if they are any good, but there was some issue with PayPal that I hope they can resolve tomorrow (Monday).
I still have two of the old Pink Stars pants, I made these pictures with my phone the other day to show the texture detail. Of course I don’t know if their current pants look the same. View attachment 110067
View attachment 110068
Yes yes, I love these and tried to order some once myself but as you say they were not in stock. I have never had anything from baby-pants.com and I am not sure what shipping would be like to Canada. I know that shipping from Europe is way too high for me on some items I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back