Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambinobaby22

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So i am new to dialers and that whole thing any recommendations for good abdl diapers i am 110 pounds and a 30 inch waist and really like playing with my diaper and can only oredwer diapers on amazon any diapers for me?
Thanks,
Bambinobaby22

Are you trying to order from Amazon CA, US, UK, or elsewhere? The options differ significantly between each

Rearz has good costs and it's on Amazon
I'm planning on buying the sample pack

Do rearz diapers swell a lot and do you need a booster for them?

Bambinobaby22 said:
Do rearz diapers swell a lot and do you need a booster for them?
They have very high capacity and they'll swell quite significantly. I wouldn't see the need to boost them, at least not at first. They're definitely my favourite and can last me the whole night and into the morning even if I drink four or five glasses of water before bed and stay hydrated throughout the day before. Also with a 30" waist though you're right on the lower range for the mediums, so unless you can find a small I'd recommend something else or trying a sample pack first

Do you like crinkles diapers at all?

Or do you like abu preschool diapers?

I could possibly fit into goodnites also

I think you'd be better off getting the Rearz off Amazon if you want an abdl theme.
Theres plenty of medical stuff that they carry but you're really only getting themed stuff from the vendors websites.

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
They have abu diapers on their though which one do you perfer rearz or abu

I dont really wear much anymore so its up to you.

At 30" waist, you can sure fit fine into Goodnites, they can hold quite a lot, but not a full adult bladder in 1 shot, wet them slowly, let them absorb your pee. You may even squeeze yourself into some Pampers size 6 or 7, but I can't be 100% that it will work, at least you can use them as boosters if they end up not fitting on you. You're almost framed like me when I was 15 and started my diaper adventures.

Betterdry or the printed version Crinklz are my diaper of choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back