Diapers on Vacation

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I'm doing on vacation with a couple of friends and although one of the friends knows that I like to wear diapers. none of the other people that are going with us know about it. One of them knows I'm going to be wearing a diaper while we're on the road because I have such a weak bladder. But I was thinking about wearing them continuously throughout the trip. Any advice on keeping it on the down low.
1. Should I have diapers delivered to the hotel? I don't want to flaunt the fact that I like to wear diapers I just simply want to be able to wear them throughout the trip whenever I want.
2. Where should I throw them away? I'm really good about hiding it. I could change my clothes in the bathroom and then leave the room to change the diaper somewhere else in the hotel?
3. I don't think my friend really cares that I wear diaper will be staying in the same hotel room it's just me and him the guy that knows. But I want to be cognizant of the fact that I don't want to expose them to any of the smells of course.
4. Being able to wear diapers throughout my vacation has been slightly a dream for me. And I'm really wanting to do it this time!

Reactions: diaperdude, Diapersntights, Canadianfalls and 4 others
I would bring whatever diapers you want with you and not have them delivered. Having diapers delivered seems like a huge risk of your friends finding out.
I’d make sure you wear tight underwear over your diaper so it’s tight against your body. Less likely for your friends to notice that way. Changing when you’re away from the hotel seems like an impossible task without anyone noticing, so idk how to help you with that. sounds like a good time tho. I hope you enjoy!!

Reactions: Diapersntights, pdiapered and Diprs2
PatrickDL said:
I would bring whatever diapers you want with you and not have them delivered. Having diapers delivered seems like a huge risk of your friends finding out.
I’d make sure you wear tight underwear over your diaper so it’s tight against your body. Less likely for your friends to notice that way. Changing when you’re away from the hotel seems like an impossible task without anyone noticing, so idk how to help you with that. sounds like a good time tho. I hope you enjoy!!
I'm going to like at least attempt most the time because I want to wear so bad right now and I'm just like I'm binging right now I feel like!

Reactions: Diprs2
I bring white kitchen trash bags to hotel rooms and use them for my used diapers, set outside the door each day for disposal. You can also carry them to a trash bin yourself of course. Leave the in use trash bag in the bathroom under the sink, never been an issue with my roommates. Bring own trash bags because tiny waste bins in rooms tend to be full after one used diaper in it!

You can change in your own rooms bathroom, no reason to go somewhere else... Of course depending on the roommate, you may be comfortable with changing on the bed with them in the room too, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woncrinklz, pdiapered and Diprs2
It all depends on how close and trustworthy of a situation you are in. If it's all good, then it's all good. Trust your feelings on yay or nay.

Reactions: pdiapered
I appreciate all your responses. I'm actually planning now to be wearing them the entire time there. Every outfit I'm choosing systematically. I think that's what I'm going to show whenever I'm done I should show my outfits while I get there and I'll show you how to improvise or improve or whatever.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and Canadianfalls
pdiapered said:
I appreciate all your responses. I'm actually planning now to be wearing them the entire time there. Every outfit I'm choosing systematically. I think that's what I'm going to show whenever I'm done I should show my outfits while I get there and I'll show you how to improvise or improve or whatever.
I wish you a fun, safe, and relaxed time with your friends. Outfits sound even more fun than the diaper deal. Sounds exciting.
Are you gonna take games with you or whatever for the road trip? Regardless, (It reminds me of the book in my perspective when I was young..."Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" tho I know not your plans, and wish not to imply a thing. It's just me being honest here.:giggle:)
I wish you and your friends a safe and fun journey.

Woncrinklz said:
I wish you a fun, safe, and relaxed time with your friends. Outfits sound even more fun than the diaper deal. Sounds exciting.
Are you gonna take games with you or whatever for the road trip? Regardless, (It reminds me of the book in my perspective when I was young..."Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" tho I know not your plans, and wish not to imply a thing. It's just me being honest here.:giggle:)
I wish you and your friends a safe and fun journey.
That's a really interesting thought about books I love books so.... I think I'm going to go look for like Gary Paulsen adventure books if you know who I'm talking about? I remember the first time ever reading those I just felt so like little but at the same time I felt like independent!

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz
@pdiapered No, I'm not familiar with him, but I looked him up and he, the author, seems an interesting artist. Ran away at 14, joined a carnival. I bet his imagination is extensive and fun for the books.
I think I'll look at him more. Seems he likes dogs. Sorry he passed, tho. :unsure: :giggle:

I’ve never worn on a vacation before, so I’m probably not a ton of help, but thought I’d still try!

For diaper disposal, I recommend trying the BOS disposal bags! I get mine from Amazon and these things are magic! You should be able to fit at least one diaper, if not, two inside and they hide the smell wonderfully! Including messy diapers!! These are the only bags I use for my diaper disposal and I love them so much! Plus they come in a box that’s not too big and it lets you pull one bag out at a time which is nice!

https://a.co/d/9gUAYrk
^^ BOS bags link!! ^^

As for wearing, I would try wearing the thinnest diaper you feel “safe” in! For me, that would be the BetterDry/Crinklz diapers! I know I can go several times in them before needing a change. And they take up a little less space than the other diapers like MegaMax, Tykables, etc. which is helpful!

I think as long as you act like yourself, not anxious or paranoid about someone noticing your diapers it’s unlikely your friends will notice.

Hope you have a fantastic vacation with your friends!! And that you get to experience your diaper vacation dreams lol!!

Last edited:
Reactions: CLPP, Diapersntights and Woncrinklz
Woncrinklz said:
@pdiapered No, I'm not familiar with him, but I looked him up and he, the author, seems an interesting artist. Ran away at 14, joined a carnival. I bet his imagination is extensive and fun for the books.
I think I'll look at him more. Seems he likes dogs. Sorry he passed, tho. :unsure: :giggle:
He's amazing! Yea, he takes me back to my youth for sure.
I'm a bibliophile. I read about books I've never read and people think I've read them because I know so much about the book. But I never let them in on my secret of how I know so much about the book. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Woncrinklz
binkyyybunnyyy said:
I’ve never worn on a vacation before, so I’m probably not a ton of help, but thought I’d still try!

For diaper disposal, I recommend trying the BOS disposal bags! I get mine from Amazon and these things are magic! You should be able to fit at least one diaper, if not, two inside and they hide the smell wonderfully! Including messy diapers!! These are the only bags I use for my diaper disposal and I love them so much! Plus they come in a box that’s not too big and it lets you pull one bag out at a time which is nice!

https://a.co/d/9gUAYrk
^^ BOS bags link!! ^^

As for wearing, I would try wearing the thinnest diaper you feel “safe” in! For me, that would be the BetterDry/Crinklz diapers! I know I can go several times in them before needing a change. And they take up a little less space than the other diapers like MegaMax, Tykables, etc. which is helpful!

I think as long as you act like yourself, not anxious or paranoid about someone noticing your diapers it’s unlikely your friends will notice.

Hope you have a fantastic vacation with your friends!! And that you get to experience your diaper vacation dreams lol!!
So I intend on wearing abena m4 and taking with me a pack of mega maxes.. I'm going to be going to a concert so of course I'm going to be wearing a megamax there. I've estimated that I need atleast 24 diapers if I'm going to be changing approximately four times a day. But I'm going to try and see if I can't fit 28 in there that's four more changes just in case.maybe 30 to be really safe.

Reactions: Canadianfalls
pdiapered said:
So I intend on wearing abena m4 and taking with me a pack of mega maxes.. I'm going to be going to a concert
I found a comparable...possibly more capable "max" option recently with Rearz that is entirely capable...and less noisy. Yet strong. They're called "Mega Inspire+"
They are as able as Daydreamers, etc. (equivalent types) but simply white. Just white. Sometimes they are more fun just being white.
I give them an A+++++, and honestly would use them over anything else for a concert. But they do swell, obviously.
But there are ways around that if one elects to go Irish or Scottish with a kilt, or put a silly costume on to reflect the concert's trip, or a dress is the easiest to hide diaper signs if one is female.

Good for you in the bibliophile reality.
I had to veer from books because it hurts to hold them in positions for hours.....I went through many-a-book series losing sleep, going nuts in weird book holding positions, etc., but thoroughly enjoyed the indulgence. The healing process was the hard part. Recovery.:LOL: So I ended up listening to either the lousy versions "audio book narrators" did of books I enjoyed, but did better in my head, or attempted YouTube stuff.
For a long drive with friends, some audio books and the narrator's "artistic license" to portray whatever the subjects about can make for a laughable journey with others.

Last edited:
pdiapered said:
So I intend on wearing abena m4 and taking with me a pack of mega maxes.. I'm going to be going to a concert so of course I'm going to be wearing a megamax there. I've estimated that I need atleast 24 diapers if I'm going to be changing approximately four times a day. But I'm going to try and see if I can't fit 28 in there that's four more changes just in case.maybe 30 to be really safe.

this puppy plans on 4 diapers per day too, with usually at least one extra day buffer depending on destination / transportation / length of stay. Sometimes actually use 4 or more per day, sometimes less. Changing when on holiday often means changing when changing clothes / around hotel room because might as well freshen up, not have to worry about leaking or changing when out, although always have diaper supply close by in case!

Remember enjoy yourself, diapers can add to your enjoyment as long as you don't get flustered attending to them! You got lots of solid advice here, run with it and be reassured many of us have been there and survived the experience unscathed and better off for it!

Staying in a hotel with people you know... It you don't want the diapers to be obvious to your roommate (sounds like it doesn't matter that much to you) and you don't want to worry about disposing of the used ones, I will change in the lobby bathroom in this situation. Little risk of being noticed and easy disposal.

Hope you enjoy your vacation!

So diapers the entire vacation was a success! I did not wear underwear once! Say no to underwear!

Reactions: PupSpaz
1714356976052.png

If you have room you could pack alot of diapers, or get them delivered after your there , I would wear a Megamax, if you have them available. And then just change back at the hotel room later. You can get at least 6 hours out of one. I usually get 10 hours out of a diaper. Also if your going somewhere you could take a backpack with changes , depending on what your doing.

Last edited:
pdiapered said:
So diapers the entire vacation was a success! I did not wear underwear once! Say no to underwear!
Glad you managed to have a diapered vacation.

Honeslty once you try 24/7 for a while its actually funny how many people don't actually care or notice that you're wearing.

Back