Diapers In School...

AbdlLiam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey, So I had this question keep on going on in my head about people wearing Diapers/Nappies In school. I was wondering who here amongst this community has worn a diaper in school ( either permanently or temporarily ).

Me personally when I went to school I had to wear diapers In class etc. I had an assistant that would help change me If needed/wanted and would make sure I get changed at the right time and place. We had a specific area for people that have issues with toileting to change their diapers.

The school I went to was very helpful and amazing. The nicest staff I've met at any school.

If you are wondering have I ever leaked In class. The answer Is yes, I have only done it 1-2 times as far as I can remember, It was very embarrassing and me and someone went to the changing room to of course change my diapers.

Reactions: Rezzu and ronnieM
I was slow to potty train and I wore diapers and rubber pants to first grade for a few months until I finally learned to use the toilet. My mom would walk me home at lunch and change me and then bring me back. I never wore diapers to school again until university and did a few times when I could get away with it. No one found out and it was cool to go potty in my diaper while taking notes in class.

Reactions: ronnieM and AbdlLiam
I've worn light diapers (I only wear light diapers) such as Goodnites to school. This is occasional, most specifically when we went out for field trips or were outside. It's so funnn!!! Never leaked because I never emptied my bladder 2+ times out of fear of leaking.

Reactions: AbdlLiam
Not to school, but i remember on my first semester of Uni i go to campus for a final assignment, and for the whole day i used 2 Adult Nappy(i changed when i go eat out for a lunch with my friend i met that day by coincidence) just so 1 don't stressed as much and also don't need to go and left my laptop on the computer lab room as much since that day the room is completely vaccant so i got that room all for myself, and i finished that assignment just 1 minute before the whole lab closed, and have to helping close the lab then go home, so glad i wear that day, if not i'll not be able to finish that assignment that day(that night was also the deadline btw, failing that deadline resulted in reduction for your score of your assignment)

I wore to school once, wanted to see what it was like and if I could get away without being caught. I didn't get to use it though.

Closest I ever came was in high school when I wore a goodnites boxers a couple of times.

I went to school in diapers and kids there made fun of me so badly that I didn't want to live this life anymore, until I met my Daddy. Now my Daddy went to school in diapers as well, but what the bullies didn't know is my Daddy didn't fear them and he is a 3rd degree black belt master in Kung Fu. Like I said above my Daddy didn't fear anyone, more like they feared him.

Plus my Daddy was on the football team as well and his football brothers defended him. My daddy played both ways in football as a Guard/Tackle Ironman football and he still doesn't fear anyone. And went on to play for Arizona State Sun Devils..

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, Rezzu, TexasToast11 and 1 other person
I didn't need to go to school in diapers but one time in preschool I wet my pants on accident, I was able to get them down and peed under the playground but still it showed so the school made me wear pull ups everyday for a week and I had to change in the nurses office, this policy seemed weird until I learned that some parents were sending their kids to preschool that were not fully potty trained and were having accidents all over the school

i worked in a k-5 school and there was a room that had diapers overly there was like pull ups
but i wonder why there would have been adult depends and even like 3xl pull ups ,

No i have never worn to school when i got bullied so that would of sucked even worst

i never wore until i was in college but no i never actually wore to class for some reason. wasnt up for it i guess, even nowadays i really only like wearing at home.

Once in highschool I wore a pullup to school that I had stolen from my baby cousins supplies. Luckily I am short and pretty slim so it fit me perfectly. Nobody really noticed even at the end of the day when it was full. I did poop my pull up right as my bus stopped at my stop after school. Still no one ever said anything.

Reactions: Ghg789987, ronnieM and AbdlLiam
I had a sensitive bladder growing up so even when I was potty trained I would have accidents from being scared startled and even nervous for too long and I was shy scaredy cat. I was stuck in pull ups till the start of 3rd grade.

Reactions: Ghg789987
Yep i have worn them to school , i started primary one in diapers as i wasn't potty trained till quite late about 5 and still wore diapers daytime till about 6 or 7 . I was a bedwetter and then had to wear them to school camps all the way even when i attended school camp at 16, needless to say kids at that age are very playful and i was caught .

I did beacuse a lot of teachers are idiots, I likely would not have needed them in school but teachers can just disallow you to use the restroom and there are times that if I have to wait ten minutes I will wet my pants and not because I want to do so. I even got another kid to use them of we had a test because you can not leave your seat if you have a test, slightly more reasonable but it still will not have me avoid me wetting.

Reactions: ronnieM
Yes. Growing up, I was teased a lot, but as we got older we all got more mature (thankfully), and it wasn't brought up too often. My school allowed me to change when needed in the staff restroom.

Lily 🌸

I haven't, but wish I had to college one day. Was leaving the library and went to pee in the restroom. thought I was done and empty. I walk out of the library and my body was like "nope you're not done." . literally had pee all the way down to my shoes, looked like a full wetting. That's one of the times I've had legit accidents in public as an adult. It was weird too because I didn't realize till I felt the warmth in my jeans. For a while after that I had problems with dripping large amounts in my pants after using the toilet. Made me paranoid, was always feeling to make sure I didn't have n accident in a lecture. Went away after a few months, but now I wet the bed sometimes for no reason, and I'm 25. That comes and goes though. Started around December. Sorry for going off on a tangent that's not really related to the thread, just feels good to vent about this stuff.

I did but only on the grounds (no pun intended) to see what I could get away with. I'm not going to reveal all about the story and you can read into it what ever you like.
My school had a school nurse and in a moment of kinda mis-interpretation I tried to get changed by her on the grounds that I identified as a baby when confronted with social challenges overload AND that if she had any kind of Hippocratic oath related duty of care then she should change me
...I didn't entirely know what I was saying as I knew a lot less about this ABDLI+ world and I kinda desperately needed a change I suppose in a kind of sexual way.
The nurse refused, seeing straight through my cloud of grasped at requests
...ironically I'm going to say that these days people identifying as things they're not (that's a base form description / a put down I've heard from vanilla folk ...if that phrase-turn's triggering I don't mean it to be) is much more of a bigger thing / and is a 'thing' in the public eye ...with not so much shunning.
To repeat again on this site (...)the second incident was I was caught changing myself in a secluded classroom, bad luck and the facts that I was messy AND caught mid-messiness led to a strong expulsion warning (I was caught by a slightly sensitive female teacher ...coz there are some who really are surprised by what I still do these days though of course NOT IN PLACES OF EDUCATION) ...and after that I kept a very "home thing" at home.
-
BW

Last edited:
Lyric said:
I was slow to potty train and I wore diapers and rubber pants to first grade for a few months until I finally learned to use the toilet. My mom would walk me home at lunch and change me and then bring me back. I never wore diapers to school again until university and did a few times when I could get away with it. No one found out and it was cool to go potty in my diaper while taking notes in class.
I was thinking about doing this in the wonder cause I own a really long parka, any tips on how you got away with it ?

Back