diapers in school

I wore diapers my entire school experience. I was bullied for it. I eventually got to a point that I didn’t care about what they say. Before I got to that point, I did get in trouble 4 times for breaking bully bones.

• Wow
Reactions: abdl86, Sheepies, chrischrischris and 1 other person
draconem said:
I wore diapers my entire school experience. I was bullied for it. I eventually got to a point that I didn’t care about what they say. Before I got to that point, I did get in trouble 4 times for breaking bully bones.
TexasToast11 said:
That didn't stop me, I became very destructive when a kid or group of kids were trying to bully me because I am in diapers. I remember when I was 10 yrs old, It was another 10 yr vs a metal locker. The Locker won and I was suspended for a month.
I had my ways of getting even - but violence! :oops:
The way I did it - well, I has a computer with a modem that young (and most didn't know what one was yet - it was actually a kit me and my dad built) - while the general public didn't know much if anything about them yet - a lot of businesses did have a phone line that was answered by a modem. - I just used a "WarGames dialer" to search for computers in the area of the business that printed the report cards - let's just say my fingers get pretty itchy when that time started getting close! :geek::devilish::ROFLMAO:
(Also might have been handed in, but never actually did any of those write something x amount of times times - a code did it something like:

10 Line input "Phrase: "; a$
20 Input "Count"; c
30 Open "lpt1:" for output as #1
40 for i=1 to c
50 print #1, a$
60 Next i
80 close #1
90 end

And since it was not an actual printer, but a tele-type hooked up as a printer - it looked like it was all actually typed! :geek::ROFLMAO: )

I wore diapers to high school my senior year, as it was easy to hide a diaper under the one piece coveralls that was popular to wear at the time.

nwm said:
I had my ways of getting even - but violence! :oops:
The way I did it - well, I has a computer with a modem that young (and most didn't know what one was yet - it was actually a kit me and my dad built) - while the general public didn't know much if anything about them yet - a lot of businesses did have a phone line that was answered by a modem. - I just used a "WarGames dialer" to search for computers in the area of the business that printed the report cards - let's just say my fingers get pretty itchy when that time started getting close! :geek::devilish::ROFLMAO:
(Also might have been handed in, but never actually did any of those write something x amount of times times - a code did it something like:

10 Line input "Phrase: "; a$
20 Input "Count"; c
30 Open "lpt1:" for output as #1
40 for i=1 to c
50 print #1, a$
60 Next i
80 close #1
90 end

And since it was not an actual printer, but a tele-type hooked up as a printer - it looked like it was all actually typed! :geek::ROFLMAO: )
I majorly mellowed out though.

Yeah at infant school when i had accidents
Teacher would change me in to girls knickers to humiliate me
Like that really helped not

• Wow
Reactions: blowydiaper
bambinod said:

Teachers didn't care back in the 90s, Do you know how many schools I was kicked out of?

Reactions: blowydiaper and chrischrischris
Um didn't care in the seventeys either lol

Reactions: doomsday81
EagleBoy said:
When you went to school back in pre-school, kindergarten, 1st grade, or 2nd grade. Do you know if someone went to school wearing underwear or boxers and the teacher or the school nurse put them in diapers because they messed themselves and they were sent home wearing diapers

I wet myself twice and pooed my pants once when I was at primary school. On all three occasions I was just given clean underwear rather than a nappy to change into. I only remember it happening to two other kids that I was in class with, I assume they got the same treatment as me.

Reactions: chrischrischris
I wore nappies to school everyday age 5. I didn't know of any other kids who did and I was teased for it. I don't remember having any accidents and the teacher of anyone else having to change me. When I started a new school age 6 I had transitioned to pull ups and wore them until I was about 9 or 10.

Reactions: chrischrischris
I remember in pre-school or daycare, most/many of us were potty training so in pullups or diapers. During recess, the teachers would bring kids inside and change their pullups as if they were babies, laying down, which I assume meant they were messing accidents but now that I think about it, they could have been wetting accidents too. I was never changed like this (the jealousy of which might have contributed to my like of diapers), but I think I was indeed wearing pullups (I was just good in using the toilet, darn my compliance lol).

I have told this story here before, but when I was in kindergarten, I had a "girlfriend" in pre-K. It was pajama day, and she showed me that she was wearing a diaper underneath her pajamas. I was very fascinated by (and jealous of) this. I have since figured out that it was likely she was a bedwetter, so diapers were thus part of her usual sleepwear.

I myself had a few pooping accidents in elementary school, but was never diapered because of them (darn). Almost every time, I would start pooping on the way to the bathroom (I held it until too late) and need to clean up my mess with just toilet paper. I forget what usually happened, but I think I just took a long time to clean up the best I could and returned to class. Or maybe the nurse gave me clean underwear.

TexasToast11 said:
That didn't stop me, I became very destructive when a kid or group of kids were trying to bully me because I am in diapers. I remember when I was 10 yrs old, It was another 10 yr vs a metal locker. The Locker won and I was suspended for a month.

now we all know why your moderated

Unfortunately I was that kid. Very true story, I was in pre-k and went to a very conservative private school. I had just been day time trained and wearing big boy undies during the day, but still having issues when I sept, which this is what helped lead my parents to realize I was an actual bed wetter. Anyways I would have accidents at nap time and the teacher kept threatening me in the class “next time I’m going to put you in a diaper”. After a few times, we were outside playing after nap and they wouldn’t let us go inside to go potty, so I went behind a bush and peed my pants. The teacher took me into the baby room and put a diaper on me and made me wear it all day. My parents put me back in pull ups so I could go potty at normal potty times but have protection at nap and heaven forbid if they would take the bed wetting kid to the potty before and after nap time. She was so grumpy and old so once the pull up was wet, if she had to change a wet pull up, she would just put me in a baby diaper. However once I was in kindergarten and had a teacher that understood I wasn’t doing it on purpose and would help make sure I was sent to the bathroom more than the other kids, she also worked out with my parents I would wear my big boy undies before nap time, she or the aide would take me to use the potty and put a diaper on under my undies for nap time, and then after nap time I was taken potty and diaper removed and back to undies for the rest of the day. There was still wet diapers, but not every day and not as wet.

Reactions: Sam and DiaperGuy08
Being considered a special education student until I wasI went to to 6th grade. i went to school in a diaper and was changed in to a pullup by my special education teacher or the school nurse. I kept my supply in my back pack and also had to bring a pack of pullups and diapers and wipes each week.

Always wore pull ups when I was in high school/secondary school didn't really use them all that much in school only really if I was bursting to go and couldn't use the toilets, my girlfirend knew I was a diaper lover at the time, she didn't really take much to do with it but always brought a spare pull up for me at school if needed.

Not that I remember in elementary but in middle school i went to a school for kids with autism so half the kids wore diapers. Going to that school was the reason i became a dl i had wanted to wear diapers in elementary for a while but never was able to get any. The middle school had a bunch of diapers and i tried a couple over the years i was there.

Sgdlboy said:
not that i know of but i myself was potty trained late , really late like about 6 so i started primary one in diapers , think its year 1 equivalent in usa . I remembered vividly being the only one in diapers as my classmates were in normal underwear.
Same, also I had diapers on a School for the teachers that would never give you a bathroom pass. Once somebody remade on this and not being able to use the restroom while taking a test and they are the first person I told that I was in diapers and that perhaps he should try it as well. He did but still was not a DL it was just a useful idea

Bedwet every night and had to stay in diapers for it. Struggled with leaking during the day and until 5 th grade or so I had to wear thick training type pants with plastic pants over them. I’d try and use the bathroom when I could, but had to go 15+ times a day so the protection was pretty necessary. Too often I’d get to wet and leak some on my pants. That was always hard to hide.

I'm glad mom and dad didn't make me go to school wearing diapers. But quite often I did wonder what would have taking place if mom and dad made me go to grade school wearing diapers and bring a pack of diapers with me(I had a few daytime accidents way back then because of my illness and I had a hard time holding in at times) and who would change me the teacher or school nurse and would the other kids find out.

Back