Diapers in public (is it OK to the other people?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tillylenn said:
Must agree with all answers, thanks guys! I had some worries...

Maybe the question is what about using diapers in public...
I don't mess diapers (it is not so far in my agenda), but peeing...do you think that it is OK pee in diapers in public?
(I am not talking here about smelling really bad or full diapers, but about small quantity...).

I think if wearing diapers in public is OK in the way we discussed, than peeing in small quantity should not be anything bad also...as long it is not bothering others.
As long as you’re not purposely flashing your diaper in front of others, I don’t see it to be a problem. Most assume you have a medical condition which is why they don’t say anything. There were a few times my diaper showed unintentionally and others noticed (bending over to try on shoes, shirt rose up after reaching for something off the shelf etc) and only once did someone made a nasty comment about my diaper.

As for using, it’s okay too as long as you know proper hygiene and change when needed. There was one time I was running on the trail at the park and I soaked my diaper. I was wearing running sweatpants (they were thin almost like sports leggings) and the kind of diaper I had on sagged when wet. An older lady who was walking on the same trail noticed my saggy diaper bulge and politely informed me I needed a change. Apparently this lady was a nurse at the local hospital and so she wasn’t disgusted or judgmental in any way cause it wasn’t her first time seeing an adult in diapers. As long as you’re aware to change when needed no one will really care.

Reactions: Constantlydamp, padded1989 and Fleetwoodmac32192
utjerry said:
Let us know how that works out for you. I can’t think of any situation where this turns out well. Since most of us would say that is exactly the type of extreme activity that keeps us from gaining any level of general acceptance for wearing diapers. One step forward, two steps back.
I don't wear pants when I go out. Nobody says anything about it.

Wearing a diaper without pants in public is never okay.
Please don’t do that.
It just gives us bad stigma.

Reactions: BabyTyrant and huggiesthick
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back