Diapers in public and outdoors.

littlemoosey said:
Well the internet an amazing thing. I typed in stuffed moose, then diapered moose and found the image. I would love to get a custom one by Tavimonk but getting a hold of him and navigating his website is near impossible.
ok, apparently a diapered Stag isn't such an easy thing to find.
I haven't given-up just yet however!

PaddedStag said:
ok, apparently a diapered Stag isn't such an easy thing to find.
I haven't given-up just yet however!

I've trolled around furaffinity etc a fair amount looking for good diaperfur images, and quadrapeds are pretty uncommon but I do see them on rare occasion. I suspect they're hard to draw diapered. (MLP is a lot more common though, I suppose that's no surprise, that specific one is common enough to not really help your hunt for a different animal)

search the galleries on these artists, they both do transformation and diaper art. they're mostly biped but that may be your best starting point:

Just searching furaffinity for "deer diaper" does give some hits also.

Last edited:
Dlaboy4321 said:
I have been reading about other people's experiences and mine are are a little different. I know where my thing comes from. When I was like 7 or so. There was a changing table in my little brother's room.' I don't know how it worked back then. My mom worked at the hospital. I This is realy hard to talk aboutt was put in diapers cause I peed my bed and peed my pants .I remember saying to my baby sitter that in heaven I would be the baby and she could be my mommy. Linda, a family friend and babysitter did put me in diapers for wetting and punishment for not cleaning the playroom.. My aunt and uncle diapered my cousin and I for acting up after bed. An issue before I found out I had celiac disease. I'm sure you can understand what that means. I was diapered before there were good nights .Small bladder and bowl issues from celiac make me diaper depndent.. After all this is have have become an exabishionist in my diapers. Sorry I know that's a sore subject. We are all screwed up in our own way. I will be honest. I wear diapers out every day. I go out out and take off my pants and walk around in just a diaper. I don't do it in front of off any one, just on trails in the mountains. Sometimes in a parking lot when no one's around. I sound crazy. Obsession with diapers is pretty crazy. If I keep it quite and to myself, good for more me. This shit isn't going away. Walking around in only a diaper is amazing, exhilarating and no one knows. Sorry that's my thing.We are all crazy, in one way or another.
youre not crazy. my story is similar to yours. i was a bed wetter until i was about 15 so my parents kept me in pull ups at night until i had about a month of dry nights straight. it was honestly until i was almost a junior in high school. ever since then i have loved diapers, well i hated them then because of the embarrassment. when i had sleep overs at my friends my parents would tell my friends parents make sure to ask if i had my pull ups on... my friends (who are actually some of my Closest and longest friends now) were relentless in their teasing. also learning now that instead of my parents thinking this was a "Phase" and maybe i was taking a bit longer they should have taken to get me evaluated because now im in the army and the bet wetting and some day wetting has started back up and im due for an MRI tomorrow and some studies to see if i had some developmental issues causing me to not have control of my bladder.

im crazy, if i am, because i actually like that im supposed to wear diapers in uniform in case of an accident

bambinod said:
I've trolled around furaffinity etc a fair amount looking for good diaperfur images, and quadrapeds are pretty uncommon but I do see them on rare occasion. I suspect they're hard to draw diapered. (MLP is a lot more common though, I suppose that's no surprise, that specific one is common enough to not really help your hunt for a different animal)

search the galleries on these artists, they both do transformation and diaper art. they're mostly biped but that may be your best starting point:

Just searching furaffinity for "deer diaper" does give some hits also.
heh
Well, I hadn't considered the Anthro-types of diapered deer? (the Moose is too damned cute for words!)
I'll have to dig deeper into that, and try to avoid stealing anyone's art. (is there a way to credit the Artists here on our page/profile, to avoid doing anything wrong?)

Thanks for the suggestions!

Back