Diapers from ABU

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I took a leap of faith and ordered half case of diapers from ABU. I'm getting 2 packages of SDK and 2 packages of Simple. Can't wait for it to arrive and try them out! I just wanted to try the two tape and 4 tape system but keep it white. Very curious about the SDK two tapes. I'm not too fond of the different colors. Maybe down the road, I will try the Space and Cushies.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I took a leap of faith and ordered half case of diapers from ABU. I'm getting 2 packages of SDK and 2 packages of Simple. Can't wait for it to arrive and try them out! I just wanted to try the two tape and 4 tape system but keep it white. Very curious about the SDK two tapes. I'm not too fond of the different colors. Maybe down the road, I will try the Space and Cushies.

Why not try little paws as well ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Little Paws. Maybe one day. Is it the same shell as Simple and Space diapers?

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
A bit smoother with paw print wetness indicators that dissapear when diaper is wet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

couchesstevenboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
You won't be deceived, I haven't tried those but the preschools and cushies I bought are such a great quality I still don't believe it.

CuriousDLUK

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've tried the space, and they are absolutely fabulous! truly a quality I could never have expected (though perhaps a little bulky for day to day use)

Status
Not open for further replies.