Diapers for Christmas

limelynx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I was just wondering if anyone else got diapers for Christmas?

Reactions: Diprs2
You mean under the tree wrapped up?
If so.. no
If you mean my regular incontinence diaper delivery came just before Christmas then yes

Reactions: Diprs2, littledreamers333, AttilaThePun and 6 others
Yes my wife got me a case of Bedry.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, MYHubbyisABDL, AttilaThePun and 5 others
wish someone would buy me diapers Christmas I'm all alone now 😞😔😢🥺

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2 and AttilaThePun
SparkyDog said:
You mean under the tree wrapped up?
If so.. no
If you mean my regular incontinence diaper delivery came just before Christmas then yes
Yes mine came a few days before.

Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun, BigAl2 and 1 other person
My next pre-scheduled delivery of NS MEGAMAX diapers arrive 3, January 2024!
For Christmas, no.

Reactions: Diprs2, Freddie07601, AttilaThePun and 1 other person
Yes!!!! I got a gift card, so I ordered more of my discreet diapers as I was getting low, so they unknowingly got me diapers for Christmas!!
IMG_5872.jpeg

Reactions: Diprs2, Edgewater and AttilaThePun
I wonder if any members are leaving Santa a MegaMax or a Betterdry instead of milk and cookies? After all having delivered toys all over the world he may be due for a change by the time he gets to your place!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Diprs2, EcoIncon, AttilaThePun and 3 others
Been ordering mine before xmas had some cryncal and now have order some tykable for New Year's having a massive monthly stach

Reactions: Diprs2, AttilaThePun and Edgewater
I never get diapers, but someone in my family, usually my Mom or sister will give me some kind of colorful or festive plastic pants. It’s almost a family tradition and has been happening for years.

Reactions: Diprs2, Freddie07601, AttilaThePun and 3 others
limelynx said:
I was just wondering if anyone else got diapers for Christmas?
My mother once told me if I didn't stop wetting the bed all I was getting for Christmas was some nappies and plastic pants. It never happened. I woke up on Christmas morning wet as usual.

Reactions: Diprs2, wetaccident and Edgewater
I got myself diapers if that counts

Reactions: Diprs2
i have the general kid response to receiving underwear for Christmas a big NO (LOL). it is like a lump of coal in your socking getting underwear as a gift.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
It happened to me when I was 5 years old! I asked diapers many times to my mother who didn't bat an eye but my grand-ma did it from abroad!
There was a big box for me and inside was a pack of inserts (in the 60's, the "modern" diapers were inserts inside a plastic pant), a paci and a bottle.
I remember being sooooo happy. It took some more time to find a plastic pant at my size (that I finally got) but I clearly remember this moment.
I was already potty trained since before 2 but you know...

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2 and Regularnot
Back