Diapers exposed

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I know this subject has been brought up before. I know most days while I am at home I am wearing just cloth diapers, plastic pants and a tee shirt. If someone looked into the windows they would see me dressed that way. I really don't think much about it. I know many times if someone comes to the door I don't think about how I am dresses and will answer the door with my diapers fully exposed. If they look funny at me I will just say I have a bladder condition. The question is, am I wrong by allowing my diapers to be exposed in my own home?

In your own home no. Most windows reflect and you can't see in well during day. If you're putting on a display or people can easily see in at night with light on might be time for pants.
I would hang some pants by your door so when people come you can put pants on
Just makes things less akward for others.

Reactions: Floodingpants and sbmccue
No, it’s your own home. You can do whatever you want in there as long as it’s legal and not disruptive to your neighbors (like blasting loud music at 2 am), nobody should be looking into your windows, if people you don’t know walk up to your house and look into your windows, they are either creeps or thieves

Reactions: Tigressmoon22, ShyGirl91, chamberpot and 3 others
I do that all the time, just wear pinned on cloth diapers and rubber pants at home, nothing to hide my diapers. My family is fine with me wearing diapers. But if I opened the front door for someone other than my family, I'd wrap a towel around my diapers. No reason to insult or otherwise cause discomfort to others.

Reactions: SalemRose, Floodingpants and lilbabyjooce
You need to put on some pants to open the door. This is not okay. Just leave a pair of pants by the door.

Reactions: 247, SparkyDog and smnapp
Answering the door with just a diaper on is like answering the door in just your underpants. That’s not appropriate in my mind.

Reactions: Lyric, 247, SparkyDog and 1 other person
For sure just put some pants on to open the door. Otherwise inside your own home go crazy. Just respect others

Reactions: diaperbobby
I won't answer the door without trousers or shorts in the summer. That I wear nappies is my own business and is also respectful to callers. I also won't answer the door without a t shirt/shirt/top. Again a matter of good manners/respect.

Reactions: Lyric and diaperbobby
smnapp said:
Answering the door with just a diaper on is like answering the door in just your underpants. That’s not appropriate in my mind.
I had the displeasure of receiving that sort of greeting once as I was visiting an old couple who had looked after me as a kid.
The old guy opened the door and was just standing there in undies scratching his back which caused me to have a moment of mental blanking. I shrugged it off by offering the flowers I brought for them to him as a joke. He replied “that would be weird” and then he let me in while he was putting his pants on…
The experience of others would probably be similar because it’s not ‘vanilla’ and highly unexpected for its a minority. It’s not wrong but it’s probably very uncomfortable for some people to witness.

Reactions: smnapp
Tenawearer said:
I won't answer the door without trousers or shorts in the summer. That I wear nappies is my own business and is also respectful to callers. I also won't answer the door without a t shirt/shirt/top. Again a matter of good manners/respect.
Well said!

I wear just a diaper while at home but allways wear pants when I answer the door

For me it depends on who it is, how comfortable I am with them and how much warning have given me before they come over. If it's a medical person, like a nurse, I'm always in a diaper and tshirt. They see it all day so I don't worry about it. A social worker from the home health company that comes out called this week, wanting to come over. She gave me several hours warning so I put some shorts on. If she had just shown up with no warning, I would have just opened the door in a diaper and tshirt. The maintenance and pest control here at my apartment complex almost always see me in a diaper and tshirt, when they come over. I used to get dressed if they give enough notice, but even if they did give notice, they were either early or didn't show up at all.

Reactions: babysquirrel954 and Floodingpants
I’m diapered 24/7 and often wear just my diaper and plastic pants around my house, but I would never answer my door without putting on a robe, or something else to conceal my diaper, before seeing anyone. It’s just what was once considered “common courtesy” and I still believe it’s fitting to cover yourself when in the presence of others.

Reactions: CrazySmoker
Floodingpants said:
I know this subject has been brought up before. I know most days while I am at home I am wearing just cloth diapers, plastic pants and a tee shirt. If someone looked into the windows they would see me dressed that way. I really don't think much about it. I know many times if someone comes to the door I don't think about how I am dresses and will answer the door with my diapers fully exposed. If they look funny at me I will just say I have a bladder condition. The question is, am I wrong by allowing my diapers to be exposed in my own home?
If you gave a tee shirt on, (unless it's cropped very short) and you are just accepted a delivery, I doubt they would even notice. Now, if you expecting a guest, that's quite different.

Back