Diapers and Skiing

Never went to the slopes when I was young but as I have picked up snowboarding as an adult I wear every time I go. So much easier and convenient

UGH! My parents used to drag me off to ski as a youth and I hated every minute of it like all the various reasons we were never home.

Going skiing when I grew up meant getting up early and driving 2 or more hours, so I was always diapered in case I feel asleep.. When we got there if I was wet my mom would change change me in the car, during the day if i needed a change she would change me in stall in the women's room standing up,..... I played hockey growing up and my mom would diaper me for this also...

Reactions: sinceiwassmall
I never skied while wearing diapers. It does sound very convenient but I would be afraid of chafing.

I have stopped skiing but wore diapers when i was . when growing up dressed in many layers and a snowsuit on I would just wet.

Reactions: jackpeep
blaincorrous said:
Waddle skiiing sounds… hazardous. For my groin muscles. I mean, I’m already goofy-footed and I turn my ankles easily. This just sounds like a recipe for pain.
To be honest, though when you’re going uphill, you’re basically waddling either way

I haven’t skied in awhile, but when I was actively skiing I often skied in a cloth diaper and plastic pants.

DiaperedJeff said:
I haven’t skied in awhile, but when I was actively skiing I often skied in a cloth diaper and plastic pants.
I find cloth get way to cold in the snow

Back