Diapers and alcohol

diapered1989

He/him/his
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Who else just LOVES a relaxing night with whiskey, diapers, and Bob’s Burgers! (Well, that’s my preference but it could be any cartoon). I came home from work tonight, threw on a diaper and poured myself a nice glass of Wiser’s Whiskey and Coke and chilled. Most relaxed I’ve been all week!

• Love
Reactions: azstdl24, lillen, Traveler and 10 others
I’ve never had a drop of whisky in my entire life. Have I missed something?

Come to think of it, I’ve never seen Bob’s Burgers either.

Reactions: diapered1989
I'm drinking a glass of ale as I type this. To be honest, the ale will get things going later tonight...haha. But I really enjoy one ale in the evening. I like the taste as it's a craft beer and it helps me relax and enjoy watching something scary on Netflix.

Reactions: diapered1989 and sbmccue
sbmccue said:
I’ve never had a drop of whisky in my entire life. Have I missed something?
Maybe? Kinda like beer, some people like it, some people hate it, and some people hate it and eventually build up a taste for it then love it. I'm glad to see the culture of shaming people for not liking "manly things" like that is dying down somewhat.
Personally I find a nice glass of bourbon near the end of a day while watching something to be very relaxing. Nothing fancy, usually Knob Creek with ice.

Reactions: Traveler, diapered1989 and sbmccue
Every now and then I'll enjoy a whiskey on the rocks, but that's a rarity for me. My favorite drink is BEER! Honestly once I get in the house I generally don't drink much at all preferring to enjoy my beer while cutting the grass, fishing etc.

PS I am a big time beer aficionado though. I had my name on the wall at a nice bar that used to exist not too far from my house. You had to do 3 full "world tours" (160, 150 & 140 different beer from all over the world) to get your name on the wall and that took me several years to do it as I'm not a big drinker, but I definitely found what I like. With very few exceptions, if it has a commercial on TV, I don't drink it.

• Haha
Reactions: gdzone5507, TeeMousy, diapered1989 and 1 other person
I dont like hard alcohol (just not my taste) or wine for that matter, but I will occasionally crack a few beers, usually build a bonfire in the yard and unplug, wearing a diaper is even better when I do that because its the best of all comforts to me. I def understand and can relate to the state of relaxation.

Reactions: CLPP, denimchicken and diapered1989
OH! Being we have a lot of people here from Great Britain.... someone go take a tour of the Samuel Smith brewery and do me a favor, jump into one of the vats they make the Oatmeal or Imperial stout in! That's my dream. I want to swim in that stuff! BEST damn stout on Earth comes from over there. For some reason everyone here seems to think Guinness is good. GUINNESS IS PISS!

Thankfully it's starting to get hot here and my most recent "favorite" is back in production. Sam Adams Summer Ale. I LOVE this stuff! I don't much like the $50/case price, but the beer? DAMN!

Must be an unwritten rule that if the name "Sam" is in the name, the beer will be amazing.

Reactions: badger50
Bourbon is where it is at. I prefer mine room temp neat. But enjoy it how you like.

Reactions: diapereddesigner, Kayleigh and goodnitedog
I love having drinks while padded!...or I love padding up whenever I have drinks! To this day I'm not sure which one is more accurate xD The fact that it gets things flowing is super fun and the added relaxation and fuzzy thinking it induces sometimes makes me feel kinda little which I also like :3

I enjoy having a good cold beer cause of its taste and high water content. But I can definitely also enjoy a nice glass of whiskey, bourbon, brandy and/or tequila :D. Neat, on the rocks, or in cocktails, it's all good to me. I don't drink too often anymore or at least I haven't been drinking much lately, but if it's a special occasion, like I'm with friends and/or at a convention or something then I'll often indulge a bit. Every once and a while I might get myself a cold brew to wind down in the night before bed, but don't drink hard alcohol alone much

Craft beer, cask strength bourbon, or good tequila is always good so padded just adds to that lol

I like to put on a diaper and a booster pad, drink beer, and soak the hell out of myself.

Sounds nice. Enjoy yourself, you've earned it! But for me, replace the alcohol with de ganja, and that's my chill factor right there. That and ice cream. Gotta have lots of that on hand.

NabePup said:
I love having drinks while padded!...or I love padding up whenever I have drinks! To this day I'm not sure which one is more accurate xD The fact that it gets things flowing is super fun and the added relaxation and fuzzy thinking it induces sometimes makes me feel kinda little which I also like :3

I enjoy having a good cold beer cause of its taste and high water content. But I can definitely also enjoy a nice glass of whiskey, bourbon, brandy and/or tequila :D. Neat, on the rocks, or in cocktails, it's all good to me. I don't drink too often anymore or at least I haven't been drinking much lately, but if it's a special occasion, like I'm with friends and/or at a convention or something then I'll often indulge a bit. Every once and a while I might get myself a cold brew to wind down in the night before bed, but don't drink hard alcohol alone much
I've never been a cocktail/mixed drinks "kind" of guy until I had a Mexican Rose! HOLY SHIT those things are awesome, and man do they hit the spot after a LONG, sweaty day! I spent most of '19 in Tn helping my best friend make his business profitable again and we'd work 10-12 hours/day but only M-F. There was a Mexican restaurant close to his house that had a Tuesday drink special of these Mexican Roses for $2.50. It's a Margarita with Sangria added to the mix. I always got the frozen variety and sat on the patio and MAN! It's still 90+ outside despite the sun getting ready to set, there's a breeze blowing across your face and that icy drink touches your lips and you truly feel refreshed!

Normally I'm going to grab a beer 95/100 times unless they have one of those icy glasses of delicious handy!

CptKirk

Reactions: CLPP and NabePup
Try a KY mule. It’s the same thing as a Moscow mule but replace the vodka with bourbon. Great summer drink. As well as a whiskey sour.

When it comes to drinking alcohol, I have a hard time stopping once I get started. I recognize it as a problem for myself so I usually only allow myself to drink for certain occasions:
Drinking with other people,
If I do drink by myself, I will buy only 1 drink and take it home to drink it. Once I have finished it there is pretty much no chance I will head back out for more so I stop.

With those limitations, I don't usually have on a diaper. Maybe some day when I am more comfortable with people knowing about my diapers.

denimchicken said:
When it comes to drinking alcohol, I have a hard time stopping once I get started. I recognize it as a problem for myself so I usually only allow myself to drink for certain occasions:
Drinking with other people,
If I do drink by myself, I will buy only 1 drink and take it home to drink it. Once I have finished it there is pretty much no chance I will head back out for more so I stop.

With those limitations, I don't usually have on a diaper. Maybe some day when I am more comfortable with people knowing about my diapers.
Hey, knowing your limitations is a great way to manage them. Good for you. I guess I'm fortunate in that I HATE being drunk. I stop drinking if I get much past a very light buzz I hate the feeling of being drunk so badly.

Add to the fact that alcoholism is something I witnessed growing up. Thankfully not my parents, but some of my friend's parents were/are a train wreck due to booze. Then my brother began his descent into oblivion at the ripe old age of 13 and that led to drugs and throwing away one hell of a good life he had built for himself. He's sober now, but he's also bi-polar (though he'll deny this until he is blue in the face) and he was NOT like this before he began drinking like a fish out of water and graduating to drugs in his latter 20s.

I made sure my kids knew that the possibility they'd have problems of their own crystal clear as they were growing up and thankfully both are very well adjusted and neither has any real issues with anything. Thank GOD! As a parent, my greatest fear was 1) drugs 2) alcohol and that's only from what I witnessed growing up. I have seen more than a few lives WRECKED.

CptKirk

Reactions: DLWee, diapered1989 and denimchicken
Love a good scotch while padded

I love scotch and whiskey. But I'm a alcoholic so I have to stay away from it. When I did drink and wear diapers I would unconsciously kick my diaper off and then flood my bed or chair or floor , where ever I past out. That's why I stopped

Reactions: denimchicken
CptKirk said:
OH! Being we have a lot of people here from Great Britain.... someone go take a tour of the Samuel Smith brewery and do me a favor, jump into one of the vats they make the Oatmeal or Imperial stout in! That's my dream. I want to swim in that stuff! BEST damn stout on Earth comes from over there. For some reason everyone here seems to think Guinness is good. GUINNESS IS PISS!

Thankfully it's starting to get hot here and my most recent "favorite" is back in production. Sam Adams Summer Ale. I LOVE this stuff! I don't much like the $50/case price, but the beer? DAMN!

Must be an unwritten rule that if the name "Sam" is in the name, the beer will be amazing.
Hi Capt, when I still lived in the UK my favourite beer was Sam Smiths Museum Ale but unfortunately they stopped brewing it.
Guinness is good was an advertising slogan and it is good if it's brewed and drunk in Ireland. The problem with Guinness and other big brands is they are often brewed under license in other countries. My local beer, Grolsch, has moved locations twice since 16** and is also brewed in other countries. Needless to say I don't drink Grolsch when not in the Netherlands.

This is one of my favorite things to do ever!!! I probably do this twice a week mon through Fri. Different shows and either beer or hard liquor. Depends on the mood I'm in.

Last edited:
Reactions: diapered1989 and abdlchristian12
Back