Diapered road trips🤘🤘

vulpix97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Not too big on the idea of wearing in public (unless I'm doing it with someone) but I'm a fan of a nice drive while padded or going to the drive thru. Wetting while driving is quite the experience as well, though hard to do at first.

I had a 4 hr total trip to the nearest abdl store. On the way back I went to fill up on gas and I was pretty sogged. The station was very busy too so I felt pretty nervous throughout the ordeal. Totally waddled if my memory serves me right. Despite it being a peekabu, my bottom was a little leaky when I got home.

Overall it was great not having to visit another unkempt gas station br. Although, changing in the driver seat can be pretty cumbersome unless you'd go through the trouble of climbing in the back and hope no one sees >.<

Reactions: FrenchFriedOnion, Jr2012, Deleted member 62443 and 1 other person
I first did that too, but my partner just diapered me one day said we going, at mall said come on, I trust her so got out car, diaper was not exposed. Well I eventually needed to go, said just going to public loo. She took my hand and wispered you have a diaper use it. Eventually I could not hold it anymore and did. WAS so awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jr2012 and littledreamers333
I have always loved road trips and carrides but I always end up having to pee, and I’m very squeamish about public bathrooms. Any road trips I’ve been on in the past few years since integrating ABDL into my life tho have been padded, and overall I just think it improves the experience!

Reactions: FrenchFriedOnion, ianwee, Lewis Badger and 7 others
vulpix97 said:
Not too big on the idea of wearing in public (unless I'm doing it with someone) but I'm a fan of a nice drive while padded or going to the drive thru. Wetting while driving is quite the experience as well, though hard to do at first.

I had a 4 hr total trip to the nearest abdl store. On the way back I went to fill up on gas and I was pretty sogged. The station was very busy too so I felt pretty nervous throughout the ordeal. Totally waddled if my memory serves me right. Despite it being a peekabu, my bottom was a little leaky when I got home.

Overall it was great not having to visit another unkempt gas station br. Although, changing in the driver seat can be pretty cumbersome unless you'd go through the trouble of climbing in the back and hope no one sees >.<
How do you change in the drivers seat without being seen? You're literally sitting up in full view whereas you can lay down in the back seat.

lilbabyjooce said:
I have always loved road trips and carrides but I always end up having to pee, and I’m very squeamish about public bathrooms. Any road trips I’ve been on in the past few years since integrating ABDL into my life tho have been padded, and overall I just think it improves the experience!

I really want to do this sometime, but as a mom with young kids never travel without them and I couldn't get away with this around them -- and don't want them to find out. But the idea sounds absolutely wonderful.

happy89 said:
I really want to do this sometime, but as a mom with young kids never travel without them and I couldn't get away with this around them -- and don't want them to find out. But the idea sounds absolutely wonderful.
I bet you could do it discretely, it just takes some courage and practice! I’ve taken diapered road trips with my friends who didn’t know I was diapered, and the main piece of advice I can give is to wear clothing that helps conceal the diaper (I usually wear high capacity for road trips which makes it a lil more challenging, but my go to is a much longer shirt over loose fitting shorts/pants so the shirt can cover the waistband and the bottoms don’t reveal the outlines of the diaper—sometimes some compression shorts below everything also helps with muffling the potential crinkles) and still take bathroom breaks when they arise to not raise any suspicion, as well as being conscious of where your diaper stands along the trip (if you’re at risk of leak, etc).
That said I have been secretly wearing around people for a couple years now so I have a little more confidence. I can imagine it’s probably even more nerve wracking around your young children since kids somehow have a tendency to notice the smallest things sometimes and love to ask questions haha. But maybe someday it can be a reality for you, even if it’s just a short trip! I wish you the best

Reactions: FrenchFriedOnion, ianwee, WillFord384 and 6 others
I have done 2 week long vacations and been in diapers the entire time…. Traveled with my mom (who is well aware). We drove from Ohio, to Rocky Mountain national park, to Yellowstone, to Mt. Rushmore and back to ohio.

There were many times when i had to stop off at gas stations, rest areas, wherever we were and the diaper needed changed. Once in Minnesota we stopped and my diaper bag was empty, so i go to the back of my van and grab the first diaper i could grab which was a lil pawz… as i am trying to jam it down into my bag some lady is trying to talk to me…. No doubt that she saw it.

My go to places when i need to change are truck stops…. So on my way to CapCon i have 2 truck stops that i stop at to change (i really really hydrate when i drive). Truck stop bathrooms are noisy, the stalls are pretty private (the stall doors are like entry doors and go down pretty far and almost to the top. There is not much space under the stall walls, and many others are also on their phones, etc and involved with themselves and their stop at the truck stop.

I should say that I have no issues taking a used diaper and walking out of the stall with it just rolled up and dropping it in the trash can, printed or not. It’s trash just like anything else

Reactions: Lewis Badger, thedlguy and vulpix97
I'm taking a trip to see my diapered friend next week, 400 miles drive. I'm seriously considering being diapered the whole way, since I'll have my friend to change me when I get there. But I'm scared about the changes I have to do myself.

Reactions: vulpix97
happy89 said:
i was a single parent, so did it at night and was uo early before them so evidence was gone . Now the 21 year old still at home so partner diapers me when they not home and at nights , but winter is awesome as she diapers me and I walk round in a gown and they know nothing. Hope this helps you

Nowididit said:
How do you change in the drivers seat without being seen? You're literally sitting up in full view whereas you can lay down in the back seat.
I would simply pull into somewhere empty. I would also put a blanket or coat over me to be extra sure👀

My mom had me wear diapers and rubber pants whenever we went on longer car rides where I might fall asleep in the car, because I wet my bed and she was afraid I'd wet my pants if I feel asleep. Since I had diapers on anyway I always wet myself during ride even when I was awake. I wet my bed until I was 17 so I had to wear a diaper and rubber pants for a long time. I remember even later, when I was around 20, she asked me to wear diapers when we went on vacation to the mountains during the summer. Now that I wear diapers and rubber pants full time, I'm always diapered when we go out in our car, regardless of how long the trip is.

Any time I’m going to be in the car more than 20 minutes I put on a Goodnite at the very least.

Reactions: johnnyDL1
So I am leaving in a week to drive from MN to AZ. I will be gone for 3 weeks and this will be the first trip where I was padded then entire time. I'm hoping to be able to change at rest stops and truck stops along the way. Thanks for some of the ideas and tricks to make it work. I'm probably gonna be in a booster as well so I probably will only need one change a day on the road. We shall see.

lilbabyjooce said:
I bet you could do it discretely, it just takes some courage and practice! I’ve taken diapered road trips with my friends who didn’t know I was diapered, and the main piece of advice I can give is to wear clothing that helps conceal the diaper (I usually wear high capacity for road trips which makes it a lil more challenging, but my go to is a much longer shirt over loose fitting shorts/pants so the shirt can cover the waistband and the bottoms don’t reveal the outlines of the diaper—sometimes some compression shorts below everything also helps with muffling the potential crinkles) and still take bathroom breaks when they arise to not raise any suspicion, as well as being conscious of where your diaper stands along the trip (if you’re at risk of leak, etc).
That said I have been secretly wearing around people for a couple years now so I have a little more confidence. I can imagine it’s probably even more nerve wracking around your young children since kids somehow have a tendency to notice the smallest things sometimes and love to ask questions haha. But maybe someday it can be a reality for you, even if it’s just a short trip! I wish you the best
This is a bit off-topic, but I love secretly wearing around people. Last night, I had dinner with a friend who had no idea (as far as I know...) I was wearing a diaper - I put a plain white onesie on overtop, then jeans and a long-sleeved shirt. Nothing fancy, but the outfit did more than enough to concel the diaper; plus, in a restaurant (and, indeed, a car) there's so much white noise it's impossible to hear any crinkling.

It really goes to show how easy it is wearing in public. Like @lilbabyjooce sort of said, all it takes is a little confidence :)

Reactions: FrenchFriedOnion, WillFord384, vulpix97 and 2 others
If roadtrip includes highways, then diapers are advisable.

vulpix97 said:

I agree, love the convenience of not need to visit bathrooms. Also agree, I fend it difficult to pee while sitting up. Every other position is fine.

hti24 said:
This is a bit off-topic, but I love secretly wearing around people. Last night, I had dinner with a friend who had no idea (as far as I know...) I was wearing a diaper - I put a plain white onesie on overtop, then jeans and a long-sleeved shirt. Nothing fancy, but the outfit did more than enough to concel the diaper; plus, in a restaurant (and, indeed, a car) there's so much white noise it's impossible to hear any crinkling.

It really goes to show how easy it is wearing in public. Like @lilbabyjooce sort of said, all it takes is a little confidence :)
Guess so, no one really suspects a diaper lover😊

• Haha
Reactions: wearforsafety
Got me a road trip next month. Going from New England to CAPCon. Been a while since my last big trip and this is my first time doing one in a diaper. Think I'm gonna get some curtains so I can change the back of my vehicle. Want to hit Niagara Falls on my way and then LKB on my return trip. I'm excited to hit the road.

Reactions: diapernh
I am diapered 24/7 in order to manage my severe OAB and urge incontinence, so of course on road trips. I was not always diapered as a child on family road trips so I frequently wet my pants in the car, much to the delight of my younger sister. I think she took some pride in knowing that her older brother still wore diapers or wet his pants while she was dry and didn’t wear diapers.

TeddyJoy said:
Got me a road trip next month. Going from New England to CAPCon. Been a while since my last big trip and this is my first time doing one in a diaper. Think I'm gonna get some curtains so I can change the back of my vehicle. Want to hit Niagara Falls on my way and then LKB on my return trip. I'm excited to hit the road.
Depending on your vehicle you can get some fabric and stick on Velcro to hold the fabric to the headliner/interior of the car. I drive a minivan, and the rear windows are tinted… not limo tint but dark enough that you would not notice unless you are right next to the vehicle.

Oh and enjoy CAPCon, i will be there too

Last edited:
Reactions: Cashew
Back