Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
What do you wear in public to hide your diapers ? And the noise ? I’m always scared someone can notice I’m wearing them.

I go out fairly often in abdl diapers, usually wearing shorts or jeans and a T-shirt, sometimes with a hoody. My jeans are even a fairly skinny fit which hugs the diaper and just makes my ass look a little bit bigger, but no overtly noticeable diaper outline. No one notices a thing, people really don’t spend a great deal of time analysing the outline of your bottom or your crotch.

As for the noise, unless you’re somewhere really quiet, the ambient noise will mask any crinkles from your diaper.

Onesies really help too to hide the diaper if your shirt rides up, and to keep things snug.

Reactions: Darinlh, Safari, Flamoroo and 2 others
I just wear pants, relaxed fit. Nobody is listening to the sound of your underwear.

Reactions: Darinlh, Safari, checkingoutall and 2 others
I wear regular clothes over my diapers. And I'm diapered all the time. Nobody even notices I'm wearing. If I do wear a crinkly plastic back diaper and someone mentions a crinkly noise, I would just say I have some plastic wrapper in my pocket. But nobody has ever noticed. Really, I think we, as diaper wearers are more aware of our own diaper wearing and so conscious we think everyone knows we re wearing.

Reactions: Darinlh, Safari, checkingoutall and 4 others
I usually wear baggy shorts or my work trousers, jeans are to obvious. I wet the bed due to medical reason but have been a DL for many years so doesn’t bother me, I only really go out in public weekend mornings with a soaked nappy on from the night time I enjoy the frill of it and I don’t think any one has noticed. Any other time I wear out in public i usually just keep my baggy work gear on been shopping, local pub, bowling etc and never been noticed as far as I know. Not even by the people I’m with. Only words thing is being questioned how I’m drinking but not been to the toilet 😂😂 have worn jeans out before but it get get to saggy and obvious after a wet or two and I get nervous people will see lol

• Haha
Reactions: abjohn
I am often diapered in public. no one has ever said anything or, I believe never noticed. Thick double diapered or with soaker inserts. Just do not wear form fitting clothes. The shirts I choose are a bit longer and cover my butt

Reactions: Darinlh, Safari, chrischrischris and 1 other person
To be honest with you, no body cares but you. I am not being mean! I was extremely self conscious myself when I first started and was worried the whole world would find out and I’d be ousted. I’ve been 24/7 for almost a year and nothing. The closest I got was I got quickly walked in on while changing at a previous job but, like I said, nobody cares. Incontinence is so prevalent these days that wearing a diaper doesn’t usually cause anyone to bat an eye, as long as it’s under clothes, isn’t so noisy you could hear them in a crowded food court, and it isn’t smelly, I can guarantee you 99.9999% of people don’t notice or care. If noise in a lower volume place is an issue, try wearing plastic pants and a onsie over the diaper. For me, the combo of plastic pants, onsie and jeans have covered up so much of the noise I couldn’t even hear myself in a quite unisex, 1 stall bathroom. The only time I’ve ever heard myself is when the wings of my diaper rides up, but this is easily rectified.

Reactions: Paddy2020, Darinlh, Safari and 1 other person
sissysissy said:
I am often diapered in public. no one has ever said anything or, I believe never noticed. Thick double diapered or with soaker inserts. Just do not wear form fitting clothes. The shirts I choose are a bit longer and cover my butt
So true, great avatar BTW, I have a romper very similar to that.

Reactions: sissysissy
Baggy pants and a long shirt .
I always have a diaper on, and never had noise issues as long as I use BetterDry/Crinklz - which are less crinkly than other brands of diapers .

Last edited:
Reactions: Paddy2020, Darinlh and Lyokodl
I should add to my above comment that I'm completely incontinent, and have worn 24/7 for 19 years now. To the best of my knowledge, nobody has ever noticed that I am diapered. I typically wear abena M4 as my everyday diaper.

I buy my shorts and pants two inches larger than I need. That way I can go out well diapered.

I wear my normal clothes in my usual size. Today to work just my usual casual jeans and collared shirt. In over 30 years of full time diaper wearing I have never had a comment or been asked about it. Those of us that wear comfortably full time, for whatever reason, quickly realize that no one notices and even fewer care. Want to wear a diaper while going on with your normal life, go for it. You'll be fine.

Reactions: CLPP, KitsuneFox, Zeke and 4 others
I put my boxers on over my diaper then basketball shorts

Reactions: Lyokodl
I just wear my normal clothing; but, I wear pull ups that I've not heard make any noise. I do wear heavy absorbancy over night diapers that are thicker than other daytime pull up. I don't think the extra bulk is noticeable as I don't wear tight clothing and never have.

sissybaby34 said:
So true, great avatar BTW, I have a romper very similar to that.
you have a nice avatar too.

I've been incontinent and wearing diapers for a year now. Usually Abena M4 but occasionally I will wear a Megamax if I'm working somewhere that doesn't have a bathroom where I can change if needed. No one has noticed that I was wearing, though I have had someone ask why I had started walking differently towards the end of the day because the Megamax I had been wearing was nearly at max and the bulk was causing me to waddle a bit. I just said my feet were starting to hurt and that was the end of it.

I wear normal clothes over my diaper , i mainly wear loose clothing like cargo short or pants and definitely not skin tight jeans if wearing a diaper , i've worn them to public many many times including to the library and tbh no one will look at you , i wear medical diapers ( i prefer them anyway ) and no one will even 2nd look if you just act normal . The crinkle will mostly be hidden by everyday outside noise and even in a library setting it is inaudible .

Reactions: Flamoroo and Lyokodl
Nothing special - just jeans and a t-shirt. Yes the jeans are a little bigger than I would get if I did not need a diaper, but that's not really an attempt to hide anything - just easier to get them on.

Reactions: chrischrischris and Lyokodl
Relaxed fit jeans and a plain coloured onesie on one can tell Im diapered, we all started feeling scared some one would notice but over time you realize no one does. Ive been diapered 24/7 for almost 6 years and only 2 people have noticed (due to me having to take a back pack with me every time I go into a washroom) . Since your need to wear is medical if some one does notice just say its a medical issue and leave it at that, over time you will get to the point of not caring if some one notices as its a medical issue that you have no control of and over time diapers simply become part of your daily life.

Jeans magically remove the crinkling sounds, and if they are not tight, it hides the diapers totally. Also, keep in mind that noone is looking at your butt with the intention to figure out if you are diapered or not.

Reactions: chrischrischris, perlFerret, Lyokodl and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back