Diapered in Fursuit at FWA 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
RetroGamerGuy said:
TBH i really REALLY want to get a fursuit of my own since im starting to enter the fandom more heavily. The cost is just sooooo crazy though. Yes i understand i dont NEED to have one but im a very shy person with anti social tendancy towards people i dont know and being anonymous like that appeals to me
Why not just get/make a halloween costume that you like and use that? The cost would be much cheaper than a full on fursuit.

And don't worry too much about the social aspect. Shyness and social isolation tend to run in both the furry and abdl communities, and anyone who likes diapers and/or fursuits probably won't judge.

Oh i know i just have always pined for one hehe

im glad for you!!!! <3

FrancisAshley said:
I've attended other furry cons since FWA and am discovering that it is more common than expected that others are also wearing diapers under their fursuits. It's a regular thing for me now. I don't think I'll ever go without a diaper while in fursuit.
I agree, it really is quite surprising, that there are many suiters, that would not normally wear diapers, will wear, under their suits, since it's a pain sometimes, to get in and out of them, in a hurry. If one uses a good diaper, with a high absorbency rate, the chances of leakage, is rather small. And then, there's pretty good sized number of us, that will be wearing diapers, just because that's who we are, fur con or not, while at a fur con.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back