Diaper transition resort

I would definitely incorporate meditation and yoga along with the emphasis of being in diapers so the participants digestive tract can empty naturally and automatically without holding it. It would still be wearing nothing but a diaper, knee pads, shoes and socks so caregivers can observe if participants need to be changed. Furthermore, this would also make it easier for the caregivers since they would not have to contend with removing clothes, washing clothes, since diaper changes will happen a lot since the resort is all about restorative bowel movements through the use of diapers.

Log892 said:
I am thinking about building a resort on a 1000 + acre plot of land that also has a maze of fruits, vegetable's, hydration stations, staffed diaper changing facilities and sleeping cabins to facilitate the transition into becoming diaper dependent. The maze would be built in such a way that you would need to crawl comfortably through the maze like a baby wearing nothing but a diaper, so the caregivers can easily notice when you need to changed, shoes and knee pads.
We do not allow any posts that promote or glamourise inducing incontinance.
Please take your fap fantasies back to DailyDiaper.

Reactions: sbmccue
Log892 said:
I am thinking about building a resort on a 1000 + acre plot of land that also has a maze of fruits, vegetable's, hydration stations, staffed diaper changing facilities and sleeping cabins to facilitate the transition into becoming diaper dependent. The maze would be built in such a way that you would need to crawl comfortably through the maze like a baby wearing nothing but a diaper, so the caregivers can easily notice when you need to changed, shoes and knee pads.
To state the obvious:
Some AB/DLs may dream of being IC, but in reality its horrible, and ADISC discourages anyone from doing anything that would make them more IC.
A resort like the one you mentioned is pure fantasy. It is not realistic to build, nor is it realistic to staff, to pay for, or even to have adults on all fours for much time (many adults simply can't do that, it would hurt).

Reactions: Paddy2020, nwm, Deleted member 9978 and 1 other person
But Moo....you're walking on all fours, aren't you. I mean, you're are cow and they walk on all fours.

Reactions: LonelyKitty and Deleted member 9978
dogboy said:
But Moo....you're walking on all fours, aren't you. I mean, you're are cow and they walk on all fours.
Someone is feeling brave. Lol

dogboy said:
WOW! 😲
MrPurple said:
Someone is feeling brave. Lol
Apparently...😮

But really, believe me you DO NOT want to cause IC on purpose!.
The general idea does sound fun however - but unless you are EXTREMELY wealthy to start with, not likely to actually happen.

I have IC. it is NOT something to wish for. We need to be realistic here.

Back