Diaper Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

GucciMan

Contributor
So I wear diapers to bed and I can’t make any messes. So what can I do in bed with my diapers that you guys recommend?

By messes do you mean you can't poop ? If you live with others I am sure you have a bathroom. Do what you have to do in your diaper in the bathroom while you run a shower and lock the door. Now if you were living by yourself I am sure you would be jumping with joy.

I do this thing, "Diaper Fun"... Its just getting the diaper wet with water to simulate wetting.

Even without messes you can still always pee in it.

If this was in mature topics I could tell you a few other things you can do in a diaper too. Though I won't go into any details here.

Yeah I can’t poo or pee since I don’t have much time to clean or get rid of the smell.

GucciMan said:
Yeah I can’t poo or pee since I don’t have much time to clean or get rid of the smell.

Clean up from a pee soaked diaper is every bit as fast as taking off one pair of underwear and putting a new pair on. For just urine, you really don't even need to use wipes, let alone shower afterwards. That is, unless you keep a thick bush of hair down there. Then all bets are off on trapping bad smells.

Slomo if I where to add a thread into mature topics, can u comment there?

I could, but keeping things PG13 even there I still wouldn't be able to go into much detail.

If you are feeling like you can't leave anything in your diaper, I'd say that limits your options. Diapers are for depositing waste and such. You're the best judge of your circumstances. I'd say if they are so restrictive that you can't safely clean up and dispose of a wet diaper, you probably shouldn't be wearing in that situation.

In an ideal situation, rubbing the front of a wet diaper is pretty enjoyable. Some need to be more hands on in order to finish things off but I haven't needed to. With a plastic backed diaper, this rhythmic action can be noisy/crinkly. Use your best judgment and maybe test a bit before you get too carried away when you're less likely to be thinking straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back