diaper store

littledreamers333 said:
you know I kinda wish someone would open up an ABDL store where I live in BC Canada
Kins / Babykins is n B.C. Canada. Not exactly a ABDL store but I buy a lot of my things there. I guess it is not a store though as I think it is all done on line or by phone.

Last edited:
JoeRelax said:
I was gonna say come visit the one here in Vegas but Tucson is a bit far from here.
well i am going to be in lake havasu in may 31st how far is it from there?

yeah, maybe not, my in-laws are coming and it's my van everyone will be in. dam that bus i drive. we have a sprinter, and it seats 13 adults so guess who gets to drive everywhere... that's right me.. do you think anyone offers to pay for gas or buy me a drink. yah now i am crying. change my diaper and give me a bottle that will shut the baby up lol.

• Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks and Deleted member 57387
AzCharlie said:
yeah, maybe not, my in-laws are coming and it's my van everyone will be in. dam that bus i drive. we have a sprinter, and it seats 13 adults so guess who gets to drive everywhere... that's right me.. do you think anyone offers to pay for gas or buy me a drink. yah now i am crying. change my diaper and give me a bottle that will shut the baby up lol.
Yeh one of the reasons I gave up my 8 passenger van. Everybody loved the wine tours but nobody paid for gas or even some parking fees at sights along the way. I have always been one for putting other people first and thinking about myself later. Hope you have a great trip anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 57387
I would like a nice diaper store in the New England area. If anyone knows of a good medical supply that has a good selection of diapers let us know here. I do shop at one that has an ok supply but always looking.

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks
stuckin60s said:
I would like a nice diaper store in the New England area. If anyone knows of a good medical supply that has a good selection of diapers let us know here. I do shop at one that has an ok supply but always looking.
Wish I could help with that but I have not been down there in a long time. Of course I have been in Canada during Covid for two years or more and don't have a valid Passport anymore so my trips will be north of the border for now.

GoodniteLover219 said:
I'm not very good with determining the details; but all I will say is that I live close to Galveston- around the Baytown area. Not sure what part of Texas that would be classified as. 😅
No way! I live around League City!

Back