Diaper pics taking tips

SmollMar

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey everyone,
As I got my hand on a pretty nice compact Sony Digicam, I thought it'd be nice to use it to improve quality of my content, so I turn to you.
What are your best tips for taking diaper pics?
Would those be on the lighting, white balance, subject position or poses!
Thanks in advance for all the replies ❤️

Sorry if this isn't the right space to post this

I have a few tips,
one thing that can help a lot is to utilize perspectives, that way you can make yourself seem smaller in comparison to your surroundings... it takes a bit of experimenting to get it down but the effort is woth the results.
The other thing is more of a personal preference of mine, the cutest way to show off diapers is to have them peek out from under cute outfits.
As for poses, you could do what I do a lot of times and just play and use an interval timer, you might get a few blurry pics but the clear ones will be super cute... In my experience, setting up a pose just for a pic will often look sort of staged.

Reactions: CrayonRocket and SmollMar
SmollMar said:
Sorry if this isn't the right space to post this
If it's more focused on modeling diapers then you''re probably right here... If you're looking for more cuteness and little looking poses, Adult Baby might get more replies

Last edited:
LilJenJen said:
I have a few tips,
one thing that can help a lot is to utilize perspectives, that way you can make yourself seem smaller in comparison to your surroundings... it takes a bit of experimenting to get it down but the effort is woth the results.
The other thing is more of a personal preference of mine, the cutest way to show off diapers is to have them peek out from under cute outfits.
As for poses, you could do what I do a lot of times and just play and use an interval timer, you might get a few blurry pics but the clear ones will be super cute... In my experience, setting up a pose just for a pic will often look sort of staged.
Thanks for the tips!

You're welcome, and please don't worry if a post takes a while to get replies, I'm sure you'll get more replies in the coming days. I would also recommend lurking on some photograpy and photo editing forums, you can pick up a lot of camera related stuff there... just don't mention diapers there, instead you could say that a plastic shower curtain is giving you trouble... the reflective properties are similar to that of a diaper so any advice for that would be useful on diapers too

Reactions: SmollMar
Well, as a retired photographer, my only personal dislike is close-up crotch shots, On FL loads of people have exactly the same picture and it is very boring. Personally I like outdoor shots but your living room is good, something that explains where you are so adds a little context or a story. ‘Nanny took me out for the day and we went to …..’
Don’t worry about lighting etc the camera will do that for you. I recently discovered that my Apple watch has a ‘camera remote’ so I can set the picture up on my watch and fire the camera from there, your Sony may well do that from a phone etc. A small portable tripod would be useful. Photography is great fun and super creative, it just needs a little imagination.
Good luck and we look forward to seeing the results!

Reactions: CrazySmoker
Teddy02 said:
dislike is close-up crotch shots, On FL loads of people have exactly the same picture and it is very boring.
Hmmm I'm thinking I could set something up with a timer to have a picture from behind of me playing on the floor kicking my legs, haven't really seen it but yeah still don't have the confidence to do it outside, but I'm sure that time will come soon enough.
Did some searching but I'm pretty sure my camera (DSC-RX100) isn't compatible with the Sony remote shutter software, it's pretty old so didn't expect much but the timer will suffice.
What do you think I should set for the white balance? I really like sunny orangey pics and it does match with the diaper color ; )
By the way, what poses do you recommend? : o
Thanks for the reply!

Last edited:
Back