Diaper packaging for LambieHearts... Part 2!

PrettyLilPrincess

Advocate for Cloth-Backed Diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hey gang!

I made a post back in 2021 detailing my packaging concept for my diaper brand, Lambiehearts: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/diaper-packaging-for-lambiehearts.155159/

Well, I'm proud to announce that I had the concept digitalized and colored!!

1705011401368.png1705011424090.png

The art was done by pacibunbun on tumblr. They did a great job! They run a 100% SFW, No kink agere blog, and do not want any NSFW or any kind of inappropriate interaction, so please keep that in mind, and be respectful if you do decide to commission them :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor, Furrytum, Cottontail and 1 other person
PrettyLilPrincess said:
Well, I'm proud to announce that I had the concept digitalized and colored!!
Aww, very cute. I haven't seen a diaper package ref-sheet before. I'm recalling now your question about how many folds small diapers have. I suppose this was the reason. :)

• Love
Reactions: PrettyLilPrincess
It's a little hard to read. I love how you're coming up with a new diaper brand though, but that logo is a bit hard on the eyes. I guess it's the yellow and red. They clash. But hey, that's just my opinion. I wish you the best of luck!

theancientmariner said:
It's a little hard to read. I love how you're coming up with a new diaper brand though, but that logo is a bit hard on the eyes. I guess it's the yellow and red. They clash. But hey, that's just my opinion. I wish you the best of luck!
Yeah, I see where you're coming from. Ironically, the red behind the white in the logo was actually the artist's idea. They must've thought that would've made it easier to read, as in hindsight, I'm wondering if white on yellow would've been even harder to read.

YAY!! I remember these <3
LambieHearts.png

• Love
Reactions: jcwilliams343, PrettyLilPrincess and Cottontail
PrettyLilPrincess said:
Jayson!!! So good to hear from you ^^
Awwe heehee why thank ya ^^ nice to hear from you too!
I'm like halfway back on adisc but i rarely post

• Love
Back