Diaper mods, how do YOU make them better?

PampLuv

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So for a long time I have modified my diapers to fit better and look better. I usually make them single tape and resemble plastic back baby diapers. Cutting and measuring them to make them perfect. As well as using tape to make a landing zone for the tabs. I am very picky when it comes to adult diapers. And the way they feel and look is horrible in my opinion from out of the package. But that’s just me. I am a slim build so I can get away with a single tab on each side. I know for most it doesn’t work that way. But it makes me wonder, do others modify their diapers to look and feel better? And if so, what do y’all do?

• Love
Reactions: mantilla, southeastlittle and theancientmariner
For stuffers, I don't like placing them on top of the diaper and laying on that. Instead what I do is cut a slit in the back of it wide enough for my arm to stick in, then pull the stuffer inside all the way to the front. Inside between the plastic and the padding. Then you seal the slit with your very own handy duct tape. This way, you still have the soft inner core of your favorite diaper that now has an extra boost inside it. These stuffers will not only make your diaper thicker because they're inside the very padding, but they won't compromise your leak guards. That's a mistake many people make with stuffers. They swell and rise above the leg cuffs rendering them useless against leaks.

And on the subject of stuffers, I always prefer Luvs or Goodnights. Luvs for their scent, and swell factor and Goodnights because they make for lousy diaper replacements. And they're both readily available whenever you want. Once I started buying baby diapers as stuffers, I never stopped. a lot easier on the eye seeing baby diapers next to your abdl ones instead of booster pads (imo). One thing I can do as a guy is when putting my diaper on, take a luvs and wrap it around my head pointed up so I can wet directly into it until it leaks into the padding where at that point, it doesn't matter how bad it leaks.

And sometimes when I want a diaper with 1 tape per side, I'll position the top tapes lower than usual somewhere in the middle and put the bottom tapes right under them. Some people can't wear those 1 tape per side diapers, but I can, and I'd really like to see a new one come out that has a really good capacity, soft plastic, and would it be too much to throw in a nostalgic scent?

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, diapeybabybrian and southeastlittle
In the right circumstances a hole poked through allows for extra enjoyment.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and mybebaby101UK
I don't modify for looks, but for functionality.

At night, I use Tena Slip Ultima, size L, with one or two low-cost 60 × 15 cm booster pads. I have noticed that the pad forms a sort of "cup" around my dicklet, which helps to prevent side leaks (I believe). If I need to un-diaper soon after waking up, I use only one pad. I place the pad so the front edge lines up with the diaper's "fluff"area.

If I intend to keep the diaper on for some time during the next day, or if I know that I am going to wet a lot during the night, then I add a second pad. This one is placed further back, so the rear edge lines up with the back side of the diaper's "fluff" area.

This lining-up habit is probaby stems from one of my geek traits...

I do it like this:

Reactions: TigerDL and PampLuv
A while back I made some regular all white plastic diapers themed to what I liked at the time. I would use stickers , colored shapes or even some markers. For example....I loved Britney Spears in the late 90s and made some diapers loaded with stickers of her and colors and designs fitting with her styles. I made several different ones and they came out so cool. I wished I had pics of them but it was awhile back now. Some other examples of modifications were fitting a booster pad inside of the original diaper padding making for a ultra thick padded diaper to put on. I also added some padding to the sides of some diapers to give a nice thick padded feeling all around.

Back