• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Diaper Lover as long as I can remember - New to ADISC

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenta04

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi ! I am a guy who has been struggling with myself since childhood over my desire to wear diapers and plastic pants now and then. It is actually first during the last 10 years I have accepted the way I am - but I still can't figure out why.. Otherwise I am just a normal guy who loves music, travelling, psychology, science, astronomy and lots of other things...
I am not incontinent or anything, I just love the feeling wearing plastic pants and diapers. I get sexually aroused by it, and I often masturbate wearing them. I have been - and still am - keeping this a total secret for friends, family and doctors in all my life. Nobody knows I love it.. I wear it as often as I can - when I am alone. Neither my former girlfriends nor my former wife or my daughter knows anything.. I know it's tragic, but where to find a woman/ girl who accepts it (and preferably loves it, too).. ? But I realize that I am not alone, and I guess that there are uncountable ones out there like me. I see it just as a sexual variation and try to accept myself as I am.. And this does not harm anyone, as I see it. We are all different. Maybe this forum can make me feel better about this. Therefor I hope I will be accepted as a member of this forum.

Hello kentao4 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

I am sure that if you go through and read the forums an understanding of the "whys" will become apparent to you.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

egor said:
Hello kentao4 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

I am sure that if you go through and read the forums an understanding of the "whys" will become apparent to you.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Thanks a lot for your kind message. You make me already feel among friends. It's wonderful to know that you will be accepted for who you are. Actually I don't think we are any different than any other group when it comes to human sexual behavior, are we ? It's just a 'variation' - maybe a little uncommon, but not stranger than any other one.. And as long as we don't force anyone to do things they don't want to, I think it's perfectly OK, don't you ? Again, thanks a lot. Take care ;-)

Me and you sound quite alike I too have been dl as long as I can remember all the way back to age 3-4. I've never had a real girlfriend but I have told many if not most of my friends and just recently I told my sister.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Reactions: kenta04
Hiya, and welcome to ADISC! I'm actually pretty new here myself. I hope you find it to your liking! :)
That was a very interesting introduction to read. Maybe posting on here will make you understand yourself better, and how to manage it better.
I too have being diapers for the majority of my life. I wore diapers until I was about 6, and when I had to give them up, let me tell you... I was not happy AT ALL lol. I sort of forgot about it as I grew older, but I got back into them when I was about 9. I've almost always been interested in them. When I was younger, it was only a comfort thing. It still is only a comfort thing, but it can be a fetish under some circumstances. To this day, I've only told a few people. My relationship partner, and I once told my aunt about this. But I was younger when I said this, so she probably thinks I've grown out of it by now. If you ever want to chat, I'm up for it. It seems we have pretty similar interests!

Last edited:
kenta04 said:
Hi ! I am a guy who has been struggling with myself since childhood over my desire to wear diapers and plastic pants now and then. It is actually first during the last 10 years I have accepted the way I am - but I still can't figure out why.. Otherwise I am just a normal guy who loves music, travelling, psychology, science, astronomy and lots of other things...
I am not incontinent or anything, I just love the feeling wearing plastic pants and diapers. I get sexually aroused by it, and I often masturbate wearing them. I have been - and still am - keeping this a total secret for friends, family and doctors in all my life. Nobody knows I love it.. I wear it as often as I can - when I am alone. Neither my former girlfriends nor my former wife or my daughter knows anything.. I know it's tragic, but where to find a woman/ girl who accepts it (and preferably loves it, too).. ? But I realize that I am not alone, and I guess that there are uncountable ones out there like me. I see it just as a sexual variation and try to accept myself as I am.. And this does not harm anyone, as I see it. We are all different. Maybe this forum can make me feel better about this. Therefor I hope I will be accepted as a member of this forum.

I would say at least tell your Doctor. They then might be able to refer you to a psychiatrist or a theorist at you can talk to. I also would suggest strongly about telling your wife about this and maybe it can become a new thing in the bedroom. Because you can then ask her to take care of you or you could intruduce her to it and she might like it. They are loads of couples at get induced to ABDL this way.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah and what are you non abdl hobbies ^^"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back