Diaper life

Karim

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Guys, how do you balance your daily life with diapers?

Reactions: mistykitty, KBoy, sparkledog and 2 others
I kinda wear them if I am going out if bathrooms are not easily found. And sometimes it goes with my mood

Reactions: mistykitty, KBoy, sparkledog and 1 other person
I find it difficult.

I have a lot of freedom at work (a small IT company with me as the owner and 1 employee), where I can wear a diaper regularly.
Also, while working, I have easy access to the internet. This makes it hard for me to keep away from sites like this one during working hours. I have to admit that I spend more time thinking and reading about diapers than I would prefer.

At home, the option to wear diapers is much more limited, because of the family member living in the same house.

Reactions: Wolfman69 and KBoy
BelGeorge said:
I find it difficult.

I have a lot of freedom at work (a small IT company with me as the owner and 1 employee), where I can wear a diaper regularly.
Also, while working, I have easy access to the internet. This makes it hard for me to keep away from sites like this one during working hours. I have to admit that I spend more time thinking and reading about diapers than I would prefer.

At home, the option to wear diapers is much more limited, because of the family member living in the same house.
What are you reading about diapers?

I'll wear: at home, at class, and occasionally in public but never at work

I have a wife and kids, and they’re my moderation team. I don’t wear diapers around them. (Wife knows, kids don’t—and won’t, hopefully!) I work from home. Everybody else commutes to work and school, so I have a good-sized chunk of privacy most days. A diaper and a onesie count as professional attire here.

I’m not sure what I’d do if I had no outside forces acting on me. For better or worse, I’d probably wear diapers 24/7 and try to balance some other part of my life instead, ha ha. That said, I’m glad for the companionship and willing to make some concessions for it.

Reactions: KBoy and mistykitty
Karim said:
What are you reading about diapers?
This forum, dailydiapers forum, abdlz forum (dutch), fictional stories, ...

When I'm not wearing, I'm thinking about when I will be able to do so.
When I'm wearing , I'm thinking about this being temporary.

To be honest, I do believe that if I would be able to wear diapers 24/7, I would not be so distracted by thinking about wanting to wear diapers. Does that make sense?

I'm not doing that because my wife would not accept that and I don't want to risk my marriage.

Reactions: Wolfman69, KBoy and JunkyardDog1
it difficult, im a chef... cant have a diaper at work someone can mabey see :eek:
i dont use diapers evry day. sometimes 2-3 days in a row... some times it can be a 10 days a part 😅
i like to try to wear diapers 24/7 for a longer time... but feel like i dont have the fime for it.

i woud like to be in diaper at work :sneaky: but it never going to happen... is you dont hier me as you private diped chef/butler :p:cool: (10+ years of exeprians)

They're the same! you can't change who you are, but you can adjust the way you go through life to better work with you instead of creating constant challenges and choices for you.

Karim said:
Guys, how do you balance your daily life with diapers?
I don't, really. I think I'm pretty much 24/7, although I take some hours off every now and then when it's really impractical. I live by myself, but my bf sort-of tolerates it. It's feels like it's a part of me that just *should be there*, it feels right. I'm also semi-regressed most of the time so it kind of fits with my personality.

Sometimes it's really impractical. When I want to cycle a longer distance and when it too hot. It's also really expensive, so most of the times I wear for comfort during the day and 'use' only at night.

Reactions: SnepperStepper, KBoy, sparkledog and 1 other person
I recently started door dash since my hours got cut at work. So I'm going to also use them and be a diapered door dasher now.

I wear everyday for most of the day. I take off my diaper a little bit before bedtime (usually an hour or two) unless I'm on my time of the month, then I'll sleep in my diapers at night.
BelGeorge said:
When I'm not wearing, I'm thinking about when I will be able to do so.
When I'm wearing , I'm thinking about this being temporary.

To be honest, I do believe that if I would be able to wear diapers 24/7, I would not be so distracted by thinking about wanting to wear diapers. Does that make sense?

I'm not doing that because my wife would not accept that and I don't want to risk my marriage.
This makes a lot of sense! I wear a lot of the time, but have the thought of it being temporary a lot. On the times I'm not wearing during the day, I'm thinking about when I'll be able to wear next. If I wore 24/7, I'd probably not think about diapers much at all or at least not worrying about them lol But, my bf accepts that I wear in the day as long as I'm not in the night and I think that's a very fair compromise, especially since I'm the first significant other that he's been with that wears diapers.

Reactions: BelGeorge
mistykitty said:
I recently started door dash since my hours got cut at work. So I'm going to also use them and be a diapered door dasher now.
That's awesome! :D I hope the DoorDash goes well for you!

Reactions: mistykitty
Back