Diaper Leaks in Public? What did you do?

Littleman12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Any stories of diaper leaks in public?

Not since I started wearing. But had a few wet patches on my shorts a few times and dribbling down my legs twice in public. I tried to act normal and get home to change ASAP. No one ever said anything but I think someone probably noticed at least once. I just remembered having a really bad leak will in the car when I first started wearing and ended up sitting in a puddle of pee that wet the entire back of my truck pants, and because I was a long way from home and was expected somewhere I had to go into a very busy shop and buy a new pear of pants. That was a very different experience and I hope never to do it again. But no one sead a thing but I did catch a few strange looks in the corner of my eye. I avoided any eye contact and got in and out as fast as I could 🤭

• Wow
Reactions: checkingoutall
BabbyBoy said:
Any stories of diaper leaks in public?

You are new so, the rules of the forum and the subsections are likely not well known to you. This section is for those with incontinence. It is not for stories, fantasies, or whatever.

Please post in the appropriate subforum.

Just had this happen to me today in a manner of fact. I'm there wearing shorts in the grocery store, I'm alone and shopping by myself trying to get stuff for my father whose mouth is terribly hurting him something fierce. So, I was getting him some cottage cheese, yogurt and would have got him some pudding except for one thing. The cold of the display refrigerator in the store enveloped my bare legs and it triggered my bladder to cut loose and such. And to my horror, my diaper for some reason which I have known it to be a highly reliable diaper which is a Crinklz Aquanauts diaper with a Depends guards for men with it's backing slashed with an Xacto Knife so that I could use the thing as a booster. And normally this would work beautifully but not today. I was standing in a very wet diaper, leaked into my shorts and caused me to have a puddle on the floor which I did my best to clean it up.

I wound up having to just get the milk and ran to the diaper isle and went and got some GoodNites Bed Mats and went and got it checked out and got the Bed Mats pack opened up and put onto my car seat and I went and drove in. While putting the bed mats on my car seat, I heard some teenagers there laughing at me or at least I think they were laughing at me as I had too much going through my head during this highly embarrassing moment. As it has happened just under a couple of hours ago, I'm now getting highly emotional from it.

Fortunately, I have not had a diaper leak in public. I have had many wetting and pooping accidents in public but I always wear high quality diapers and a Gary Active Wear diaper cover over my diaper. Incontinence sucks at my age, but being properly prepared with a good diaper can prevent some really embarrassing accidents from becoming noticeable.

Back