Diaper Gaming

I play on ps5.

Reactions: CLeazy928
foxkits said:
Lol I hit miss buttons my self .
A thing is set u buttons the same way from game to game will help you.😀
another option is try turn based games, JRPGs have great story (realy great stories) plus you don't have to have lighting fast reactions, as the game will wait for you to think about what you want to do.

Reactions: CLeazy928 and foxkits
All the time. I play games on pc.

If you’re not much of a gamer, play games on easy mode (often called story mode).
Hogwarts legacy is a prime example of that: I literally stood doing nothing in front of enemies for a full 30 seconds where they did not attack me at all, and the only deaths I have occurred are from falling off cliffs by accident!

midrobbie49 said:
If you’re not much of a gamer, play games on easy mode (often called story mode).
Hogwarts legacy is a prime example of that: I literally stood doing nothing in front of enemies for a full 30 seconds where they did not attack me at all, and the only deaths I have occurred are from falling off cliffs by accident!
And let me put this out there, there is nothing wrong with story mode, If the devs did not want people to expince the story this way they would not put it in, no shame in it. I tend to do normal at the start, if that to hard I have dropped down to easy myself (with the exception of JRPGs where I can grind the heck out out of it and over level things ;-), and works even in JRPGs that don't have difficulty settings)

Last edited:
foxkits said:
Lol I hit miss buttons my self .
A thing is set u buttons the same way from game to game will help you.😀
I am sorting things out , at the moment I am stuck and can't get further in the game, dropped my weapon and can't figure out how to go back.. even when I die i end up back where I had already got to.

babyboy said:
And let me put this out there, there is nothing wrong with story mode, If the devs did not want people to expince the story this way they would not put it in, no shame in it. I tend to do normal at the start, if that to hard I have dropped down to easy myself (with the exception of JRPGs where I can grind the heck out out of it and over level things ;-), and works even in JRPGs that don't have difficulty settings)
I have it in "tell me the story mode" just old and lost ....lol

Currently I'm playing Meet Your Maker waiting for Evil West to finish downloading.

Pc gameplay while diapered. It makes a more relaxing experience for sure.

I absolutely love to play games while diapered. When I was younger I had so many accidents playing video games because I'd get too distracted and put off going to the bathroom in favor of the game. Now it's nice not to have to stop for potty breaks!

I'm thinking I might play a little Cyberpunk 2077 before bed.

chamberpot said:
I have it in "tell me the story mode" just old and lost ....lol
Nothing wrong with that. When I started back in gameing after not playing since the game cube, I got the PS4, and was getting so frustrated because the game told me to press the L3 button, and no mater how much I looked at the controller I could not find it, I was so frustrated, turns out it just means press the left anolog stick in, but there was no way to figure out from the prompt in game (it just say L3) and no indication on the controller to where L3 was. We all start (or in my case restart) somewhare.

chiaochai said:
loooove playing games in diapers! i am diapered all the time these days but i still appreciate that i never need a potty break in the middle of an intense match anymore
Right? And in my case, it's the potty break in the middle of a boss fight that I can't dip out of. Destiny for example has raid bosses that require each and every guardian to fill their specific roll, and if 1 person goes away, it's a pause for the whole team.

babyboy said:
another option is try turn based games, JRPGs have great story (realy great stories) plus you don't have to have lighting fast reactions, as the game will wait for you to think about what you want to do.
Final Fantasy for the win. Lol. Final Fantasy X would be a great introduction to turn based RPGs!

chamberpot said:
I am sorting things out , at the moment I am stuck and can't get further in the game, dropped my weapon and can't figure out how to go back.. even when I die i end up back where I had already got to.
Do you have a older save?
It's always good to manual save game every once and a while.
So if you get stuck you can go back with out having to start over.
I died 4 times on last boss Hogwarts legacy but got lucky and killed it . If you have to restart know that it's easyer after you did it once best of luck happy gaming

Reactions: chamberpot
I'm always diapered. Gaming in a diaper is the best. I'll be playing for hours at a time & once I decide to take a break only then do I realize that I wet myself while playing. Sometimes I'm so focused that my diaper leaks & won't find out until I pause the game.
Either on PC or Switch.

Reactions: Dune1001
Easily one of my favourite things to do while wearing. It just feels oddly cosy and comfortable - I think its the combination of just zoning in on a hobby I really enjoy with the convenience of not needing to interrupt alongside the fact I find a wet nappy pretty comfortable. Its just an all-round nice, comforting thing to do.

Reactions: chamberpot
Pc hereimage.jpg

AJ33 said:
Dose anyone diaper up to play on consoles or pc? I do on Xbox
Yes On my Series X. Any chance I get.

theancientmariner said:
Right? And in my case, it's the potty break in the middle of a boss fight that I can't dip out of. Destiny for example has raid bosses that require each and every guardian to fill their specific roll, and if 1 person goes away, it's a pause for the whole team.
exactly!! yeah i play destiny too and its not even just the bosses that require absolutely everyone to be pulling their weight sometimes, those things get intense. my partner and i are currently trying to learn to speedrun prophecy, wish us luck! :)

chiaochai said:
exactly!! yeah i play destiny too and its not even just the bosses that require absolutely everyone to be pulling their weight sometimes, those things get intense. my partner and i are currently trying to learn to speedrun prophecy, wish us luck! :)
Dude, best of luck to you both. I prefer D1, but D2 is an amazing game s as well. I just didn’t like vanilla. It made me sick.

Back