1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Dose anyone diaper up to play on consoles or pc? I do on Xbox

Reactions: Canadianfalls, littledreamers333, Rapture and 2 others
I'm diapered 24/7 and I don't play games

• Angry
Reactions: diapeybabybrian
Yes I game and wear😁

I would say i dont need to be able to play video/computer game in order to want to wear diapers :)

abdl86 said:
I would say i dont need to be able to play video/computer game in order to want to wear diapers :)
I don’t I personally sometimes want to wear when I want to play video games for long periods of time

• Haha
Reactions: abdl86
loooove playing games in diapers! i am diapered all the time these days but i still appreciate that i never need a potty break in the middle of an intense match anymore

Reactions: Canadianfalls and theancientmariner
I do all the time.

Padded play time is the best :p

Yeeessssssss

Reactions: chamberpot
AJ33 said:
Dose anyone diaper up to play on consoles or pc? I do on Xbox
Yes I do! Do you play warzone?

Diaperedlife13 said:
Yes I do! Do you play warzone?
i don’t unfortunately

AJ33 said:
i don’t unfortunately
Darn 😪 I can't find any diaper friends to play that with lol

Yep. I do. I'm a sony guy. Last night I was padded while I played dying light 2 on my ps5

PC all the way.

Second Life is the best for little space as you can create a toddler/child avatar and play little to your hearts content. The avatar does cost about $20 US and that includes a couple outfits to start out with. There are free demo's available so try them all out before you decide on which one to purchase. There are also people there to help if your just starting out. Don't be afraid to ask anyone anything. Worst they can do is say no or just ignore you. If they get ugly just right click on em and block em. Trolls are few and far between as the creators have a good hold on regulating. Most people are very nice and helpful.

Other than that I play simulation games which is why I'm a PC gamer. Sims are much more immersive on PC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canadianfalls
Yes, it nice when you have to go potty, and a long cut scene starts, you can just wet the diaper. I am a story based game player, so I don't want to miss the story.

Reactions: jcwilliams343
I am just learning gaming, got a meta quest 3 and the learning curve is steep for someone that is fixing to be 70 in a few months, diapered while playing .. would be happy to meet someone in the game world.

Reactions: Forced
chamberpot said:
I am just learning gaming, got a meta quest 3 and the learning curve is steep for someone that is fixing to be 70 in a few months, diapered while playing .. would be happy to meet someone in the game world.
Hey try Hogwarts legacy.
It's a lot of fun plus you can always put a game on a easy setting.
I will admit gaming keeps your mind thinking which is a very good thing to do. best of luck 👍

Reactions: chamberpot
foxkits said:
Hey try Hogwarts legacy.
It's a lot of fun plus you can always put a game on a easy setting.
I will admit gaming keeps your mind thinking which is a very good thing to do. best of luck 👍
I am really struggling with what all the buttons do on the hand controllers, will take some time to get any sort of muscles memory so that it flows more naturally. I got a game that came with it "Asguards Wrath 2", pretty hard to move forward even in easy ..but I'll hang in there and get it figured out. The effects are mind blowing. and there is a bunch of other games .. so fun stuff

chamberpot said:
I am really struggling with what all the buttons do on the hand controllers, will take some time to get any sort of muscles memory so that it flows more naturally. I got a game that came with it "Asguards Wrath 2", pretty hard to move forward even in easy ..but I'll hang in there and get it figured out. The effects are mind blowing. and there is a bunch of other games .. so fun stuff
Lol I hit miss buttons my self .
A thing is set u buttons the same way from game to game will help you.😀

Reactions: Toddler80
Back