Diaper change

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
What was your oldest age when your real mother changed your diaper?

17. My mother wouldn't let me diaper myself. When I asked her if I could diaper myself she told me she was protecting me from hurting myself with my diaper pins and that the diapers needed to be folded properly to ensure a good fit and prevent night time leaks. I was a bedwetter until my late teens. I told her it was embarrassing for me to have to have my mother still diaper me, but she just said I had no reason to be embarrassed, that she didn't mind doing this for me, and that it wasn't my fault I wet the bed and diapers were a simple utilitarian device to keep my bed dry. Over time, I stopped feeling embarrassed and in some ways liked for my mom to take charge of my diapering. In those days we only had cloth diapers.

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss, Freddie07601, diaperdude and 3 others
Lyric said:
17. My mother wouldn't let me diaper myself. When I asked her if I could diaper myself she told me she was protecting me from hurting myself with my diaper pins and that the diapers needed to be folded properly to ensure a good fit and prevent night time leaks. I was a bedwetter until my late teens. I told her it was embarrassing for me to have to have my mother still diaper me, but she just said I had no reason to be embarrassed, that she didn't mind doing this for me, and that it wasn't my fault I wet the bed and diapers were a simple utilitarian device to keep my bed dry. Over time, I stopped feeling embarrassed and in some ways liked for my mom to take charge of my diapering. In those days we only had cloth diapers.
I'm glad you had a very caring mother.

Reactions: Blekyss, Lyric and Diprs2
5 i think, I don't have much memory from before then but I remember dipers still being around. I was a constant bed wetter untill early teens but my parents responce was to grow up n I was to big for dipers. Only memory of being smacked was when I tried on dipers when no allowed.

Reactions: Diprs2
Im going to say maybe 3 or 3 and a half, thats about when I was starting to get out of diapers and wasnt changed by mom anymore. I do however remember her helping pull up my thick training pants at night before bed. This was the 70s before all these cartoony pull ups. I actually like wearing those thick bulky pants with a plastic outer cover. They felt so soft with all the terry layers .

Reactions: Diprs2 and DBabygirl2
MikeDJ said:
Im going to say maybe 3 or 3 and a half, thats about when I was starting to get out of diapers and wasnt changed by mom anymore. I do however remember her helping pull up my thick training pants at night before bed. This was the 70s before all these cartoony pull ups. I actually like wearing those thick bulky pants with a plastic outer cover. They felt so soft with all the terry layers .
You’re not alone! Lol 🤭 I’d say I was 3 and was pushed into wearing the puffy gerber cotton trainers with rubber pants at night, bc I started preschool. I still had accidents,so maybe that’s why I still love being padded. 🤷‍♀️ idk.

Reactions: diaperdude, Diprs2 and PaddedRita
If you mean a wet or dirty diaper, probably around the time I was potty trained sometime before I was two years old. I don't remember this time period, so I don't remember specifically.

When I started to wet the bed again around 9 years old, my mother did help me get into my diaper (it had snaps) but I took it off myself the following morning.

Floodingpants said:
What was your oldest age when your real mother changed your diaper?
Probably 3. I have one memory of being changed in the morning with my eyes closed, wincing at the cold wipes. I was in pullups till i was 5, and while i got help, i still think i mostly did it on my own

Sometime around age 2 when I was potty trained. I have one fuzzy memory of being changed by my mom, looking out the window while on the changing table in my room. I have stronger memories from ages 3-5 of being helped to clean up after accidents, but that wasn’t in diapers.

Floodingpants said:
I'm glad you had a very caring mother.
Thank you! I know you prefer cloth diapers too. How old were you when your mom last diapered you? How did you come to prefer cloth over disposables.

Reactions: Blekyss and Diprs2
Lyric said:
Thank you! I know you prefer cloth diapers too. How old were you when your mom last diapered you? How did you come to prefer cloth over disposables.

I'm a child if the 50s and the eldest child of five children so I am very sure I was out of diapers by the age of 2yo. My mother would not have been a failure. She would have me out of diapers or spanked me off of them.
When I was around 12yo we adopted my sister. I saw her cloth diapers and plastic pants and it was all over. I had to have those diapers on my butt. Of course the diapers fit very tight and I fashioned plastic pants out of trash bags until I could buy toddler sized plastic pants. I quickly learned that large bath towels made wonderful diapers. I was in a diaper and wet it almost every night.
When mom found my diaper pins and large plastic pants I was off to see the psych doctor. I could never get him to understand I just got such pleasure wearing diapers. He kept asking if I hated my mother and such things, then he ask if I got sexual pleasure from them. I thought "what a great idea!". At that point you couldn't have got me out of diapers at any price and I did pay a price many times. To this day I still receive emotional, physically, psychological and sexual pleasure from being in diapers. I am in a cloth diaper and plastic pants at this present time.

Reactions: Blekyss, SDB2014, Lyric and 1 other person
Probably in my late 2's or early 3's. I can remember my mother changing my diaper which is interesting I guess.

I don't remember my real mother ever changing me. She lived in the same house, but I almost never saw her. It was my grandmother and grandfather that changed me.

Probably 2 and a half maybe was the last time I was legit diapered not by choice, but my memory of that time is awful.

I was about 4 and a half when my mom last changed my diaper.

Reactions: Blekyss and Diprs2
Most likely around the age 3 or 4 !

Reactions: Blekyss and Deleted member 62443
My mother put me back in diapers and rubber pants when I was about 8 for my bed wetting. She diapered me every night until I turned 13 when she said I was a teenager and needed to learn how to do it myself. I put my diaper and rubber pants on before bedtime and would have to show her or my dad every night until I went away to college.

Reactions: Blekyss, Freddie07601, Diprs2 and 1 other person
3 or 4. I remember sometimes being changed in the hallway

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss, PaddedRita and Diprs2
I'm pretty sure I was 2, but there is a chance that I still wore them at night briefly after turning 3, but I'm not sure.

Floodingpants said:
He kept asking if I hated my mother and such things, then he ask if I got sexual pleasure from them. I thought "what a great idea!". At that point you couldn't have got me out of diapers at any price and I did pay a price many times. To this day I still receive emotional, physically, psychological and sexual pleasure from being in diapers. I am in a cloth diaper and plastic pants at this present time.
I was in the same boat you were in once I started to pleasure myself under my diapers when I was 13. Like you I'm still in cloth diapers and plastic pants. I was still able to get the toddler large Gerber plastic pants to fit until I was around 30.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blekyss, Diprs2 and Floodingpants
Back