Diaper bag and movie theater

Status
Not open for further replies.
CuddleWoozle said:
ALSO: I once had a guy ask me if I sold Budweiser. I told him no, but there's a bar right up the street if that's your bag. We never sold alcohol because you can never tell who is going to be 'good' and who is going to turn into a destructive asshole with one beer. (And don't say they don't do that with one beer, I've got a family member who does, indeed, go from zero to asshat in one beer.)

And there's the whole "liquor license" hassle. Plus having to harass your customers into not leaving the theatre with an open container. Life's just so much more relaxed over in Europe that way!

I have been bringing my diaper bag into movie theaters for years. I have never had an issue with it being searched. It looks like a diaper bag, so maybe that is why it is not searched. If it was, I don't think I would have an issue with it anyway.

The last time I went to a movie I brought in whatever I wanted and never even checked in at the door. Bought the tickets online. A waiter came and took my order before the movie started. I had a bag and blankie. I don’t think it’s as important to theatre employees as one might think. Maybe in very small theatres?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back