diaper at a babysitter home

danny92838

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
when I was little kid I had a babysitter she was one of the she was the one that introduced me to diaper I was always curious about a diaper I asked her one day if I could put one on and she put it on me and said it's okay to wet. every time I go over she will She will put one on me And I was already potty trained it was a secret between us

Last edited:
Reactions: littledreamers333

Ss818

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
God that sounds amazing~ I wish I couldve had something like that

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I got diapered by a babysitter when I was about 4.5 years old.

My pops was having big legal issues and my mother was busy trying to get him released. I was at a babysitter's often. I had a messy accident and nothing to change into. She put my clothes in the washer. She had diapers from other's she babysat. I was bawling when she was putting a diaper on me. She started to talk to me like I was a baby, and kinda made it like it was play.
While I know I didn't have the emotional intelligence at the time, for that night I wasn't in fear of the police keeping my father forever.
Another six months my older sister shot my pops in the shoulder while he was beating me with a carpentry tool. About six months later we had a house fire and lost everything.
While I don't live life fearfully, the only time I felt "safe" was that time before I was 4.5 years old.

• Sad
Reactions: littlemoosey
did she have them there bc she wore them too?

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Nah, she was baby sitting frequently, and had them around.