Designing a fursona

SoftestTouch

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
How did you all find out what design suited you best? I'm torn between two species right now. ^^;
And are there any ABDL friendly furry websites? I know most are accepting of obscure fetishes but I fear being called out and harassed for being an AB..

SoftestTouch said:
How did you all find out what design suited you best? I'm torn between two species right now. ^^;
And are there any ABDL friendly furry websites? I know most are accepting of obscure fetishes but I fear being called out and harassed for being an AB..

Make what makes you happy.

Create a hybrid of the two. Or create two characters.

Reactions: SoftestTouch
Make more than one fursona! I have like 5 or 6 fursonas lol. 3 of them are feral and the other 3 aren’t. Just have fun 😊

you can always have more than one I personally have three

i just have one well if you call it one its a protogen

Is there a Furry out there that has a Spider or a
Snake as his Furrsona?

Snakes and spiders are cool :D

yes there is ive seen pictures of it before, ill see if i can find it.

• Haha
Reactions: GermanDL
i found one ^^

Attachments

• Spider furry.jpg
    Spider furry.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: NineTailedCat
this Head masks are hellish creepy to me :D

Check out furaffinity.com. There is a very large babyfur/littlefur comminuty there. That's how I got mine.

Furaffinity has a solid babyfur community. For more spicy fetishes head to inkbunny. As for fursonna design it took me a while to settle with something haha, Allot of people have multiple characters, i still have a few "retired" ones that I went through. If you want to experiment with how a design looks, there are plenty of free bases online you can print out of different furry species and color them in how you would like :)

Back