Depend overnight underwear.

They are very bad for overnight use, and not much better for daytime use. It is better than nothing, but only marginally so

Reactions: Diaperman95, BigAl2 and AJFan2020
Yeah i would never trust them for over night. I been using one 1st thing in the morning. After it's wet tape on then.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
BigAl1 said:
I do get my better diapers from LL Medico. And my Tena ultra diapers , booster pads and chux. From home care delivered. My insurance covers them. I like to mix it up sometimes. :)
Variety is the spice of life? It's interesting that you're pursuing it with store brand products at your own expense when your insurance covers better ones. Is there a gap, where insurance doesn't pay for quite enough of them, and you're exploring options to make up the difference?

Reactions: Diaperman95 and BigAl2
I get the store items with an OTC benefit card. I like trying different stuff. I usually have extra tena's before the next order comes. Those i donate. I do pay out of pocket for my night diapers. Currently the BeDry.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I have to defend the Depends a minute. I haven’t recently used the modern overnight ones mentioned but a few years ago they weren’t enough for me. But the Depend real fit underwear surprised me. I wore them for hundreds of days and never had a leak from the first bladder emptying. They’re invisible under any clothes I would wear and can give me an insurance plan for my OAB. So I wouldn’t call them evil or say everything they make is horrible. They target the low end of the market and have shelf space in every store. We all know there are better and more expensive products out there.

Reactions: BigAl2 and PadPhilosopher
Depends get a bad rep because people use them for what they're not intended for (and to be honest, their marketing doesn't help). What they're intended for, and what they work well for, is protecting against dribbles and drips. An occasional spurt here or there they can manage as well, but you'd better be running to the bathroom if you have to go - they'll only help for a few ounces at best.

I do wear their Real Fit pullups when I get a massage, as it protects the massage table from any dribble and still looks/feels like underwear. I wore a Northshore Supreme Lite once and although the massage therapist was very professional and didn't even react to it, the crinkle noise when getting massaged totally gave me anxiety which is the last thing you want in that sort of environment!

Reactions: Vinylfeet, AJFan2020, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
Back