Depend overnight underwear.

BigAl2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I was wondering how they are. I do find walmart's assurance brand to work pretty good for around the house.

From what I've heard, it's the worst diaper company ever. They are evil, do not trust them. They don't absorb. Buy anything but that!!!!!!!

Reactions: Nervosa, CuriousFabio and BigAl2
They do not work overnight for be but work good for my daytime leak. I have found them at Target and Amazon

Reactions: AJFan2020, DPLuvAB and BigAl2
Yes defently for not night for me.

you would be better off trusting tissue paper in tighty whities. If you are worried about delivery to home, Fedex and UPS pick-up locations are a godsend

Reactions: BigAl2
Im not worried about home delivery. Walmart carries them. I get my pull ups there when im shopping. Sometimes i feel like a pull up at home.

Depend does offer a night time diaper in Mexico.
1698002215257.png

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
BigAl1 said:
Im not worried about home delivery. Walmart carries them. I get my pull ups there when im shopping. Sometimes i feel like a pull up at home.
I'd recommend going online to a medical supply website, you will find much better than depends

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, AJFan2020 and BigAl2
I do get my better diapers from LL Medico. And my Tena ultra diapers , booster pads and chux. From home care delivered. My insurance covers them. I like to mix it up sometimes. :)

• Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Depend Night Defense is similar to this and will sometimes hold up for as long as four hours. For me they virtually never hold up all night (let alone the “up to 12 hours” promised on the package). They can sometimes work for occasional daytime leakage, though.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and BigAl2
My opinion is that Depend products are marketed to family members of people who become incontinent. They don't know what else to buy, so they purchase what they've heard of for their loved one. Because anyone who is incontinent and buying their own product might try Depend once, but then they figure out they generally do a crappy job.

The exception to this would be light urinary leakage. I think a lot of products made by Depend would perform with that just fine.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, CuriousFabio, AJFan2020 and 2 others
Well i bought a bag today at Walmart. Boy are they compression packed. I took some out of the bag to let them decompress.

It's interesting that Kleenex is a synonym for "facial tissues" and "Depends," for those who have no knowledge of incontinence products, is a synonym for "adult diapers and other incontinence products." Both are made by Kimberly Clark.

It's not necessarily to Kimberly Clark's advantage that their brand names have become generic descriptors, but I find it fascinating that this has happened.

Of course, coke has become synonymous with cola. For a long time every private single engine aircraft was considered by many to be a Piper Cub.

You can't depend in depend to hold a leak so to speak XD , i heard they are like one of the worst diapers out there

• Haha
I don't like padding already. It's rough and stiff. I'll test one tomorrow. With a tena diaper over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im impressed with the pull ups. They hold a good amount. And swell a lot.

CuriousFabio said:
You can't depend in depend to hold a leak so to speak XD , i heard they are like one of the worst diapers out there
I find that these sometimes work for me at least during the day but it is pretty much a coin toss whether they will work on a specific occasion.

Reactions: BigAl2
BigAl1 said:
Im impressed with the pull ups. They hold a good amount. And swell a lot.
That much is true but they would really benefit from more padding in the front, more padding in the back, and the addition of tall standing leak guards. For me as a man these only work for me if I am aimed pretty much straight down and right on center. Also they only rarely work for me if I am sitting down.

BigAl1 said:
Depend does offer a night time diaper in Mexico.
View attachment 121332
in the 90's they had a green overnight 6 tape that I loved. One of the most comfortable diapers ever made, without a doubt the best depend ever made. They had about 30 to 40% thicker padding than Normal Depens and they had wider tapes that kept is super secure. Now diapers have progressed a lot over the years. Well everyone but depends and attends anyway. But If they still made them I would buy some for daytime use when I am not going to be out all day. They was without a doubt the best fitting diaper I ever used when I was in shape and under 175lbs.

I will not buy anything with their name on it same for assurance with the exception of wipes

BigAl1 said:
I was wondering how they are. I do find walmart's assurance brand to work pretty good for around the house.
Depends and other mainstream store brands are not that great. If you want to feel like you are wearing a diskette but not use m, they are okay. But if you intend I using them or have to use them, get a better brand and you will not regret it.

North shore mega max, abri-form, and the line are so far superior and worth the cost. And if you want to be more ABDL, the. There are tons of choices!

Dare to explore.

Reactions: Diaperman95, PadPhilosopher and BigAl2
Back