Daynite Care Str8up Price

TheWaddlingDad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Is this a mistake or are they really selling Str8ups at $178 / bag?

1707583195362.png

Last edited:
From what I've seen, even if they are, they'll have buyers. I don't understand it.

• Wow
Reactions: Edgewater and TheWaddlingDad
Crazy prices per pack of megamax on amazon in Canada

Screenshot_20240210_132846_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Alecsam, Edgewater and TheWaddlingDad
HOLY F***!!!!!!!

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad
I'd be back to the 18th century if this was the case! Grab all the rags I can find, stuff them in my pants and hope for the best!

• Haha
Reactions: floppyfoppsie, Edgewater, theancientmariner and 1 other person
SparkyDog said:
Amazon's prices are weird when some items get low in stock. I think there's some algorithmic pricing in place.

Reactions: LifeGoesOn223, Edgewater, Jonnythepony and 1 other person
blueponydl said:
Amazon's prices are weird when some items get low in stock. I think there's some algorithmic pricing in place.
That's actually the lowest I've seen it in 3 years
it's been as high as 300
never been under 100
and never "normal" 40-60 dollar per pack prices

Reactions: Edgewater
blueponydl said:
Reminded me of the most expensive book ever, it was listed on amazon for USD $23.698.655,93

It was due to two bots raising the price because the other seller raised it.

Youtube video from Matt Parker explaining it:
Article: https://www.wired.com/2011/04/amazon-flies-24-million/

• Wow
SparkyDog said:
That is crazy. You can get Megamax at Healthwick in Canada for around $48 depending on size and colour. Still expensive but not over $100.

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeGoesOn223 and Edgewater
Okay what the heck is this??? That’s about how much I paid for a full case of 4 packs last year! In what world would a pack of diapers cost $178??

Healthwick has both NRU and megamax for a lot cheaper than that. Don't support amazon it's filled with scalpers reselling from sites like Ali express trying to make a quick buck

frozencanuk said:
Healthwick has both NRU and megamax for a lot cheaper than that. Don't support amazon it's filled with scalpers reselling from sites like Ali express trying to make a quick buck
Agree about Amazon but the $178 for NRU was from an online store Daynite Care in Canada that usually has decent prices (https://daynitecare.ca/products/str8up-white). Must be some kind of computer error.

frozencanuk said:
oh I'd never buy those from Amazon
but it's directly from the Megamax amazon store
why they set the prices that high when medical stores sell for less is perplexing

TheWaddlingDad said:
Agree about Amazon but the $178 for NRU was from an online store Daynite Care in Canada that usually has decent prices (https://daynitecare.ca/products/str8up-white). Must be some kind of computer error.
Did not notice that it was from DNC. I actually stopped ordering from them since all my favorite diapers are available on healthwick

You can buy a pack of large for 184 or a case of 4 for 160... I think I will buy the pack at that price 😜

Last edited:
frozencanuk said:
Did not notice that it was from DNC. I actually stopped ordering from them since all my favorite diapers are available on healthwick

You can buy a pack of large for 184 or a case of 4 for 160... I think I will buy the pack at that price 😜
A case of XL was $111 but sold out now. Don't get how they figure pricing.

TheWaddlingDad said:
The involvement of computers with no filters result in this kind of nightmare occurrences! It's why I still deal with Humans when changing my present deliveries!

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad and CptKirk
SparkyDog said:
That's actually the lowest I've seen it in 3 years
it's been as high as 300
never been under 100
and never "normal" 40-60 dollar per pack prices
This is more proof that there's a number of people who wear, for fun, who have more money than brains! I remember the first time I saw a case go over $100 and I thought that was ridiculous. Today you're spending well over $100 for a case of anything worth wearing and while some brands do a good job providing you with a solid 60+ per case though sadly that number has been going down and down and down. You'd swear they're making the backing out of 18K gold or something with what some people are willing to spend on a PACK!

Then again, who am I to bitch? I'll spend well over $1000 per speaker and that was over 30 years ago! Granted, those same speakers are STILL rattling pictures off of walls without ever adding any distortion to the music despite being pushed HARD frequently for 34 years! I have expanded to 6 speakers though I bought the other 4 used for a total that doesn't equal what I paid for ONE. I guess some people have to have the dips of their choice as badly as I have to have BIG, LOUD stereos (amplifiers/speakers & sources) so I can BANG MY HEAD at will.

CptKirk

Last edited:
CptKirk said:
This is more proof that there's a number of people who wear, for fun, who have more money than brains! I remember the first time I saw a case go over $100 and I thought that was ridiculous. Today you're spending well over $100 for a case of anything worth wearing and while some brands do a good job providing you with a solid 60+ per case though sadly that number has been going down and down and down. You'd swear they're making the backing out of 18K gold or something with what some people are willing to spend on a PACK!

Then again, who am I to bitch? I'll spend well over $1000 per speaker and that was over 30 years ago! Granted, those same speakers are STILL rattling pictures off of walls without ever adding any distortion to the music despite being pushed HARD frequently for 34 years! I have expanded to 6 speakers though I bought the other 4 used for a total that doesn't equal what I paid for ONE. I guess some people have to have the dips of their choice as badly as I have to have BIG, LOUD stereos (amplifiers/speakers & sources) so I can BANG MY HEAD at will.

CptKirk
NOTE: I also have awesome stereos in all of my vehicles, but outside of the head unit(s), I bought mostly everything else second hand except the Infinity KAPPA speakers for whichever speakers are closest to my ears + $100+ sets of tweeters/crossovers in my B pillars closest to my ears.

HAVE TO make ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN I NEVER have to hear someone listening to (C)rap with a massive subwoofer and amp but no other amps/speakers. HOW THE HELL ANYONE can listen to nothing but bass escapes my ability to comprehend. Sound like shit looks!

• Love
Reactions: floppyfoppsie, Edgewater and TheWaddlingDad
TheWaddlingDad said:
Is this a mistake or are they really selling Str8ups at $178 / bag?

View attachment 129984
It says it's CAD so converting to USD it would be 132 dollars, now that is still bad especially not including taxes ( im assuming free shipping tho ).

Last edited:
i could advice this new shop in Montreal , they ship all over canada
They not selling Str8pes or megamax ATM
but they offer the Kiddo diapers for a fair price

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad
Back