Cycling and wearing nappies

Status
Not open for further replies.
With my relatively minimal experience wearing disposables while riding my mountain bike I’ve found most diapers get somewhat wrecked by my fabric covered gel seat. This may be due in part to the more upright riding orientation that I modified my bike to have to help with my cervical injuries and my old man tush (that gel seat is pretty broad just like what is seated upon it). Now I’m waxing sentimental about my Trek and I think I’ll have to get it out from the quagmire of tools and junk in my 2 car plus garage, that causes me to park my pickup in my driveway, and hit the trail.

Reactions: GeorgeG
Yesterday, I wore a dry Wellness Briefs to go on a 10 miles mountain biking just to see how it handled it. I didn’t feel like trying to have to hold my pee til I find a place to go. I wore boxer briefs over it just to hold it in place. By the time I finished it, checked my diaper and the back of it has a large baseball sized hole. Oops. I guess all that mountain biking trails causes me to have a lot of movement which tore open my diaper. I was soaked in sweat so nobody noticed anything.

DanielW said:
wellness brand has always had a fragile backsheet. I tore one just sitting in dry sand at the beach.
Yea. I ran out of diapers and didn’t order more in time. So I went to a medical supply store to get some ATN but didn’t have any in my size so I got the Wellness Briefs cuz I thought I read it was pretty good medical grade. Man. The ATN’s are so much durable than Wellness.

jamiejamie said:
Yesterday, I wore a dry Wellness Briefs to go on a 10 miles mountain biking just to see how it handled it. I didn’t feel like trying to have to hold my pee til I find a place to go. I wore boxer briefs over it just to hold it in place. By the time I finished it, checked my diaper and the back of it has a large baseball sized hole. Oops. I guess all that mountain biking trails causes me to have a lot of movement which tore open my diaper. I was soaked in sweat so nobody noticed anything.
Interesting. Thanks.

Zeke said:
With my relatively minimal experience wearing disposables while riding my mountain bike I’ve found most diapers get somewhat wrecked by my fabric covered gel seat. This may be due in part to the more upright riding orientation that I modified my bike to have to help with my cervical injuries and my old man tush (that gel seat is pretty broad just like what is seated upon it). Now I’m waxing sentimental about my Trek and I think I’ll have to get it out from the quagmire of tools and junk in my 2 car plus garage, that causes me to park my pickup in my driveway, and hit the trail.
Sounds lovely.

I do ride my bike daily, i do use a pants, like Attends Pull-On 8M, under my usual Bike shorts / pants instead of the original cycling pad.

Works good for my, very discrete.

Rowan said:
Also, to make this a more relevant post for this adisc forum.... leaking makes me really upset. I love the feeling that the outside is dry and clean whilst knowing that I am wet. That disgusting part is kept clean and away from the outside. the nappies sanitise me. And maybe my self judgements of my slightly kinky sexuality, are kept in check by the nappy ..... Thus when it leaks I feel instantly upset and also anger.
Wet shorts are also really uncomfortable!!! Does anyone else feel like this ?
I can relate very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back