Cuties Boundless - A True Size 8 Diaper?

FudgedInLuvs said:
Where did you get them?
I don’t know where he got them, but I bought two 20 packs from this seller on eBay. Fast, discreet shipping. Listing says ABDL aware which makes me more comfortable than buying from Amazon or another supplier. From what I understand, if you buy from Amazon it ships in the regular box with no option for discreet shipping.

Reactions: PlastiBrain and WillFord384
FudgedInLuvs said:
Where did you get them?
Didn't get those. Just a pic from an eBay listing

Tempted to go for but really not sure about them fitting well enough, especially for all of $50 on ebay

grst said:
I don’t know where he got them, but I bought two 20 packs from this seller on eBay. Fast, discreet shipping. Listing says ABDL aware which makes me more comfortable than buying from Amazon or another supplier. From what I understand, if you buy from Amazon it ships in the regular box with no option for discreet shipping.

I believe you can also purchase them from the Walmart website. I know that when I order from their website, it is usually shipped in a Walmart box.

N0bu said:
I believe you can also purchase them from the Walmart website. I know that when I order from their website, it is usually shipped in a Walmart box.
I don’t believe the Walmart website sells 20 packs though.

grst said:
I don’t believe the Walmart website sells 20 packs though.
Yes, it only sells the entire box.

I'm curious if they're being updated; they're not being sold online right now. I hope they are I hope they make them larger.

N0bu said:
I'm curious if they're being updated; they're not being sold online right now. I hope they are I hope they make them larger.
My hunch is that they are going back to the drawing board after receiving numerous negative comments from the initial rollout of the product.

Kind of surprised at how quickly they responded (less than 6 months) to the issues brought up by consumers, but that shows that the company cares about its customers and is working to fix problems, rather than ignore them.

Reactions: grst and Nobu
I bought more on ebay. I don't need the convert ups with them.

DanElmontan said:
My hunch is that they are going back to the drawing board after receiving numerous negative comments from the initial rollout of the product.

Kind of surprised at how quickly they responded (less than 6 months) to the issues brought up by consumers, but that shows that the company cares about its customers and is working to fix problems, rather than ignore them.
Other diaper companies, such as Pampers, never listen to customer feedback because their products are already planned years in advance. For example, this girl was a diaper model for their latest model now and she's 6 years old now.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL and Deleted member 2565
N0bu said:
Other diaper companies, such as Pampers, never listen to customer feedback because their products are already planned years in advance. For example, this girl was a diaper model for their latest model now and she's 6 years old now.
Wow that's an oddly specific piece of information, how did you even come across it?

N0bu said:
I suspect that First Quality thought that they struck gold with the concept of Boundless, made some tweaks to their manufacturing lines, and rushed the product to sale without conducting sufficient market research beforehand.

CrinkleBear said:
Wow that's an oddly specific piece of information, how did you even come across it?
I found the video on youtube
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrinkleBear
DanElmontan said:
I suspect that First Quality thought that they struck gold with the concept of Boundless, made some tweaks to their manufacturing lines, and rushed the product to sale without conducting sufficient market research beforehand.
Yes, they did. This company is kind of cheap because they use cheap material to make their diapers. If they had better material, they would be great. They fit great on me, but if they make them wider, they will be the best for everyone who wears them.

babyjoe698 said:
I bought more on ebay. I don't need the convert ups with them.
I see sellers on eBay still selling them, but I believe they will run out soon.

N0bu said:
I see sellers on eBay still selling them, but I believe they will run out soon.
The buyer I bought from said he is out of stock. Not surprised though, he was selling for a better price than the other sellers. Sometimes the gouging on eBay makes me sick

I know it comes down to profit but they dont even have any clue what the market actualy wants let alone needs the companies pick and choose what we need . for instance no one needs a depends adult pullup they are worthless but people still buy them for lack of choice . al im saying is viva la size 8 and 9 and 10 and bring plastic backed , back again . lol . also tena makes a size 8 diaper on amazon for a long time they are not baby printed though. i wil try and find the link

Attachments

• size8.jpg
    size8.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 29
izdatchu said:
I know it comes down to profit but they dont even have any clue what the market actualy wants let alone needs the companies pick and choose what we need . for instance no one needs a depends adult pullup they are worthless but people still buy them for lack of choice . al im saying is viva la size 8 and 9 and 10 and bring plastic backed , back again . lol . also tena makes a size 8 diaper on amazon for a long time they are not baby printed though. i wil try and find the link

that link is a amazon link to the exact ad for them if your interested in a 30 pack

or another link

I am not sure never tried them. I suppose I will order them and get back to you on that.

Back