Cute outfit

Really love that glamourously sexy black garterbelt outfit Heather Locklear wore in the Looney Tunes: Back In Action movie. She would look extremely hot with a crinkly, all-white P&G-era Attends waistband-style disposable under her black fishnet stockings.

97e7105fee9fb5bee92fd29ecc1b5f97.jpg

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Hii here’s my outfit for today

Attachments

• BDDEC4BA-6FA5-4441-8CDA-6828D73F2491.jpeg
    BDDEC4BA-6FA5-4441-8CDA-6828D73F2491.jpeg
    912.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Love
Reactions: Chrissie, BabyRuby88, sissygirlpink and 5 others
Reactions: chrischrischris
Hehe blush thanks 😊

• Love
Clicking on the image shows the full outfit - really like the sort of flutter skirt hem line -
would help conceal anything but a real bulging diaper -
well maybe and then look out for the bend and reach factors going into almost full exposure mode !

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273, Seasonedcitizen, Blueboy and 1 other person
cosplay-shien-1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Softypink, Seasonedcitizen, daisycupcake and 2 others
Tonight’s outfit hehe

Attachments

• B1AA3A0E-FB59-44A8-B05F-3A35E6FCC00C.jpeg
    B1AA3A0E-FB59-44A8-B05F-3A35E6FCC00C.jpeg
    916 KB · Views: 28
  • Love
Reactions: Chrissie, Woncrinklz, Traveller and 6 others
Reactions: Angelapinks
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
It looks that I've accidentally posted an inappropriate image in this topic, thankfully the admins kindly took a gently care to remove it.

BabyTweetyBird said:
How about this Lolita uniform?

284e16eece7e6b807e6486c8a9dd8e50.jpg
Aliexpress i have many like these they cost about £20 - £30 more with peticote and accessories , the shoes cost about the same.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, DLJosie, chrischrischris and 3 others
Dug out one of my old outfits lol

Screenshot_20230107-112009.png

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, Chrissie, Seasonedcitizen and 5 others
chrischrischris said:
Dug out one of my old outfits lol

View attachment 99324
And it still fits you well - neat white lacy detailing at the bra structure - also note the cute pretty bows on
the shoulder straps and a sharp "V" cut into the crotch holding the diapers in play firmly in place.
Yes it still fits you well !

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris and Seasonedcitizen
FAFDF8D7-BFB6-4C16-9617-5DA58931AB6E.jpeg
This is the sissy outfit I want, how ever my bum won’t look like that with a thick diaper on :)

Reactions: DLJosie, chrischrischris and Seasonedcitizen
Diapertoddler said:
View attachment 99365
This is the sissy outfit I want, how ever my bum won’t look like that with a thick diaper on :)
The LFB Sailor Blue outfit if wearing diapered protection needs to have the skirt worn with it - otherwise ----- !
The skirt cover hides the diaper bulge within.
The onesie is a degree of shear (see thru) under piece has a great deal of stretch - worn tightly downsize a size -
The high on the legs design doesn't do much in the diaper coverage -
The snap poppers crotch closing will take a great deal of stress - "BUT" don't over-do-it !
Pulling the onesie on over through the neck is a task the fitting is tight (I had to remove my eye glasses)
The skirt is really oversized and the waist fitting is multi multi adjustable with the interior elastic waist band
having button holes for adjustment.

This LFB outfit was also available in PINK and White and BLACK and White and various prints color block design.

Once into this marvelous outfit - you may not want to get out - sort of my feeling !

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris, Seasonedcitizen, Deleted member 56273 and 1 other person
BabyTweetyBird said:
Just needs some blond extensions and a pair of heels and I can be a cute sissy too !

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and chrischrischris
Diapertoddler said:
Just needs some blond extensions and a pair of heels and I can be a cute sissy too !
I'm impatient seeing a nice shot from that outfit.

• Love
Back