Crinklz

Status
Not open for further replies.
JWolf said:
I thought my question was dumb

There are no such thing as dumb questions .. well except the dumb ones ;)

Reactions: JWolf
randy1959 said:
Now that i am about 1/2 way through the case of BetteryDrys i have to say for the price they are amazing, and i only have two issues with them.

First the plastic does not have much elasticity in it, so they can get stretched out, luckily there is 'second chance tapes'; and secondly there is not great adhesion of the sap/fluff to the plastic shell, so if you have been wearing a half wet diaper around for a while there is a good chance the sap/fluff will fall away and wind up between your legs. i have been trying to find the perfect economy diaper, and these do tick a lot of the boxes. i guess one of the reasons ABU diapers are so expensive is .. well, aside from the cost they are perfect.
This is currently my daily diaper and has been for close to a year. From personal experience, I never experience much padding shift or loose fit - I don't tape the bottom tapes snugly at all as I get really bad chafing and rash between the legs (only with this brand!) if they are tight, but the upper tapes are very snug and never need re-tightening. The padding does fall apart but only when I take a well used one off however. The fit is a matter of trying differently until you find out what works best for you, and the usual disclaimer of every diaper brand fits every body differently (see extreme chafing issue, LOL!) You may want to try getting a tighter fit initially, it sounds like you start out too lose with this diaper. Also try different angling of the tapes for your body.

randy1959 said:
Yeah, i think all printed diapers have that issue, some to a greater or lesser degree.. or at least i have not found a printed diaper that does not bleed off it's ink sadly. On the otherhand solid colour diapers (like the new Northshore Supreme Lites, or Molicare Supremes) do not have this issue as much as the colour is infused into the plastic rather than printed on after.
I only have this issue when using barrier / diaper rash cream. Powder only doesn't cause the ink to transfer in my experience. The first time I noticed it it was kinda scary, looked like gangrene on my inner thighs!

It's been a week of wearing a mix of Crinklz (regular/Astronaut) - I love the feel and the print of Crinklz. The Teddy Bears are so cute. I'm dry right now and it feels like soft marshmallows between my legs :sneaky:

The only downside is that they seem to have a difficult time staying up on my tummy, it bunches down for me, for this reason I will likely stock up on Lil Monsters which seem to stay tight around my tummy all day (plus they have a scent).

However I will always have Crinklz on hand! <3

Reactions: JWolf
neophyte said:
It's been a week of wearing a mix of Crinklz (regular/Astronaut) - I love the feel and the print of Crinklz. The Teddy Bears are so cute. I'm dry right now and it feels like soft marshmallows between my legs :sneaky:

The only downside is that they seem to have a difficult time staying up on my tummy, it bunches down for me, for this reason I will likely stock up on Lil Monsters which seem to stay tight around my tummy all day (plus they have a scent).

However I will always have Crinklz on hand! <3
Same problem with mine, but love them none the less, they hold soooo much lol.

hentaisensai said:
So I decided to try out Crinklz after wearing ABU brand diapers almost exclusively. I had previously tried out the Supreme's from North Shore Care a few years back, but I found that they were WAY too stiff. Does anyone know if they've resolved that issue?

I was hesitant to purchase Crinklz thinking they'd also be hard as a rock, but I just tried them on and I'm extremely impressed. They're very nearly as soft as ABU diapers and the fit is fantastic. Plus you can't beat the price.

They also sent along a sample of their Supreme Lite's, which from touching them feel just as soft as the Crinklz, but I've yet to try them on. Overall, I'm impressed.
Crinklz are medical diapers (molicare to be specific) just with a different print crinklz is an abdl division of molicare
-kiwi

I can honestly say, next time I order them I will order by case, I like them that much! Can't believe how big they get

KonekoKiwi said:
Crinklz are medical diapers (molicare to be specific) just with a different print crinklz is an abdl division of molicare
-kiwi

Not quite right. The white version of Crinklz is BetterDry. There is no relation between Crinklz and Molicare.

Reactions: hentaisensai, Jock, AJJ7 and 1 other person
NorthShoreAdam said:
Not quite right. The white version of Crinklz is BetterDry. There is no relation between Crinklz and Molicare.
Okay thanks!

JWolf said:
Same problem with mine, but love them none the less, they hold soooo much lol.
Wore crinklez astronaut diapers for two weeks I had the same problem went back to abu space diapers they just seem to fit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back